Alain Whyte: "Tell Me" teaser video & lineup/tour update (August 2, 2020)

20200803_002001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hanging on for the Boz, Jesse, Mando, Walker & Manzur cash-in tour once Morrissey passes. Vocals by Sam Rayner, with maracas and backing vocals on 'Ask' and 'Interesting Drug' by Fiona Dodwell. It's gonna be fab.

At least they're doing something. Morrissey has done nothing in five months of a pandemic but botch a weak remix release and drunkenly scroll YouTube.
everyday M and the band could be in contact writing the new album.the internet is a wonderful thing,you should try it.zoom,i prefer zoom by fat larrys band.

It's mildly interesting, as a spectacle. And í wish them all well. It's nice to get out and about again.

But the fact that í am more interested in any forthcoming MC post on the matter is probably an indication of the project's inherent value...

I think Alain, Gary and Spencer being back together is nice, just bringing Craig Gannon into play is weird.

Personally, I’m delighted by this news. It feels both overdue and significant, as in essence it represents the reformation of a band that both predates and anticipates Morrissey’s finest work.

I think Alain, Gary and Spencer being back together is nice, just bringing Craig Gannon into play is weird.

í can't help but think he was a replacement for a last-minute drop out.
Alain has been teasing this for a wee while now, and perhaps the delay was due to a surprise exit.
Gannon is a queer old super-sub though. One of those times, when you look at the bench and say 'oh yeah, remember him? Are you still here?'

Now what to call a combo? ..... The Leaving Stevens...?

Answers on a postcard to BBC, Wood Lane, W12.

í can't help but think he was a replacement for a last-minute drop out.
Alain has been teasing this for a wee while now, and perhaps the delay was due to a surprise exit.
Gannon is a queer old super-sub though. One of those times, when you look at the bench and say 'oh yeah, remember him? Are you still here?'

Now what to call a combo? ..... The Leaving Stevens...?

Answers on a postcard to BBC, Wood Lane, W12.

Craig said they're recording...? They're not even on the same continent, are they?

First single "The lift doesn't quite reach the top floor" coming soon?

(I didn't even mean to be so nasty, but his involvement is just baffling 🙈)

Craig said they're recording...? They're not even on the same continent, are they?

First single "The lift doesn't quite reach the top floor" coming soon?

(I didn't even mean to be so nasty, but his involvement is just baffling 🙈)

Why do you think it's baffling, it wasn't a name that sprang to mind when the idea was mentioned but he has played on a couple of Morrissey's song and was a member of the band for his first gig.

Why do you think it's baffling, it wasn't a name that sprang to mind when the idea was mentioned but he has played on a couple of Morrissey's song and was a member of the band for his first gig.
Yes, but I was under the impression that Alain's project was mainly about making music and playing some gigs with his old bandmates. Adding Gannon makes it seem to be more about their connection to Morrissey and not so much about bringing the old gang back together.
Or is there any link between Alain and Craig that I'm not aware of?

This is going to be very interesting on two notes.

1) Reaction from Steven/Useless Gary Barlow lookalike aka Sham-Pesty-Ryanair.

2) Reaction from Steve’s present Yes Steve, No Steve, Heavy Metal, Techno Chug Monsters of Sausage and Mash, lawnmower, cabaret line up.

Both camps could end up looking highly embarrassed if we get performances of how sweet the songs should actually sound.

:popcorn:

🇬🇧:knife:

Tags
alain whyte

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom