Alain Whyte: "The Never Played Symphonies" - Safe At Home Sessions (June 26, 2020)

Day 47
First thing's first. Just wanted to take a minute to say a heartfelt thank you to every one of you that has showed up for all or even just some of these #SafeAtHome sessions vids. It's been amazing connecting with all of you during what has been, at best, a very trying time for many. You've helped me personally with all of your kind words, love and support the last couple of months, especially and it has been my sincere pleasure to share these songs with you. I hope it's been mutual and you were/are able to take something positive away from this in some way. Love to you all
❤️

Also, would like to say that while these sessions are going on hiatus, there is something just around the corner that is pretty exciting and will be shared asap. So, don't go too far!
Lastly and most importantly, I wanted to mention the following. This is a special song and as such has a special dedication attached. This song is my mum's favorite ever co-write I did with Morrissey and is dedicated to her. I love you mum
❤️

This song is The Never Played Symphonies

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Ok well we do agree it’s not entirely about Marr though, I hope?

I believe it’s a conglomeration of people in his life.

the lines ...

And you jumped into my face and laughed
And kissed me on the cheek
And then were gone forever not quite

Is actually about me jumping up on stage !

:p :cool:
I’m sorry to have to do this to you, but the song got its live premiere the night after my very first stage invasion. So while it may have initially been written about you, it most certainly changed over time to actually be about me.

I’m sorry to have to do this to you, but the song got its live premiere the night after my very first stage invasion. So while it may have initially been written about you, it most certainly changed over time to actually be about me.

?

WTF!!!!!???????? Hugh is this you?:lbf:
i thought i had spotted you.:lbf:

Morrissey still dines out on the story of your very first leap on stage Verso.

the lines ...

Is actually about me jumping up on stage !

:p :cool:

....Sooo, basically, you're saying that in this song, Morrissey chooses to write about any random thing with half a pulse...when he could just write about Johnny Marr again.

Interesting.

Counter-intuitive, but interesting.

He was probably watching this old video when he wrote that

The songs are enough.
With a slight correction that would make a nice epitaph.
Here lies
Morrissey
"The songs (and the money) were enough."

-I see you have departed this thread, KS. Shame. I wanted to ask you what it feels like, when a racist half-wit writes a song about you...? Oh well, maybe some other time. :)-

With a slight correction that would make a nice epitaph.
Here lies
Morrissey
"The songs (and the money) were enough."

-I see you have departed this thread, KS. Shame. I wanted to ask you what it feels like, when a racist half-wit writes a song about you...? Oh well, maybe some other time. :)-

?
Fake C why no posting BLM stuff? :lbf:

He was probably watching this old video when he wrote that

Kissed his ear? Nah. Morrissey is unaware of Marr’s action.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom