Albumism: "READERS’ POLL RESULTS: Your All-Time Favorite Album by The Smiths Revealed"

They really didn't need a poll to find out what number one would be. Compilations shouldn't've been included.

Shock horror, the Queen is dead tops it. It must be considered the “cool” choice to vote for, but it’s no way their best. So many throwaway tunes on there that wouldn’t even make my smiths playlist, Franky mr shankly, vicar in a tutu, some girls, never had no one ever.

Well done the 5% that correctly voted for the 1984 debut.

Shock horror, the Queen is dead tops it. It must be considered the “cool” choice to vote for, but it’s no way their best. So many throwaway tunes on there that wouldn’t even make my smiths playlist, Franky mr shankly, vicar in a tutu, some girls, never had no one ever.

Well done the 5% that correctly voted for the 1984 debut.

Awe. Some Girls is musically and vocally beautiful tho. :cry:

Lyrically...:dizzy:

:thumb:

My favorite song from

The Queen Is Dead ....

:cool:

Albumism?

Albinism?

Are they poking fun? Some folks are gonna be mighty upset.

Just saying.

They can make a poll next month and it will be different, if it's well promoted....as I didn't know about this one.

Meat is Murder is IMHO their best album, and there is no bad Smiths album, that makes it so difficult though not for me

Happy New Year, all Solo members...and Thanks David Tsjeng for keeping up this best Morrissey website

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom