Morrissey Central "Alert!" (October 26, 2020)

unnamed.png

You people are without doubt the worst fans on the planet.
Funny you say that. Anyone with a fully functional conscience knows you wear the crown on that front, give or take certain individuals not needing publicity, as it goes to their needy little heads. ;)

All the haters with their crystal ball out. Hoping the future brings more things for them to feed upon, anything to keep them angry, anything to keep them thinking that they’re right and the other is wrong.

With their predictions, verdicts of guilty. I wonder why they’ll even bother to read the interview, why they continue to come to this site, why they even bother to be interested in a person that they say they no longer relate to.

Anything to keep the anger going, I guess.
As if their opinions on here will actually change this person.

:cool:

Last edited:
All the haters with their crystal ball out. Hoping the future brings more things for them to feed upon, anything to keep them angry, anything to keep them thinking that they’re right and the other is wrong.

With their predictions, verdicts of guilty. I wonder why they’ll even bother to read the interview, why they continue to come to this site, why they even bother to be interested in a person that they say they no long relate to.

Because they can. You're not admin, what makes you the arbiter of opinions on this site?

With their predictions, verdicts of guilty. I wonder why they’ll even bother to read the interview, why they continue to come to this site, why they even bother to be interested in a person that they say they no longer relate to.

Yep agreed.
Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone
Have an opinion by all means but for the love of Mike..it takes strength to be gentle and kind.

You know, you just know it's going to be an absolute car crash, doubling down on his rabbit-hole bullshit
Wake up - and then first thing you do , go on the website of a singer that your profess to hate.
Finan - you are a grade A weapon.

Expect a diatribe on the inadequacies of the NHS, that will ignore a decade of Tory austerity which left a service struggling to get through non-Covid winters, never mind a pandemic where staff had been left without sufficient protection despite warnings from mock events staged to learn lesson.

I think it will be a “country’s gone to the dogs” interview, now that his reason for returning has gone. He was often spotted in Altrincham, never Clifton.

Expect some reflection on life after losing his mother and then either new material and tour or a farewell tour I’d guess. Hopefully he won’t go too political and refuse to wear a face covering.

superb !!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom