Morrissey Central "Alert!" (October 26, 2020)

unnamed.png

I'll inform future phone banks that we don't need to chase voters up before the polls, if they've ever said or written anything positive about Labour then we have their wholehearted support.

That'll get our Red Wall back.

The press gave Anne Marie exposure she can't handle. She's fighting with real far right people who would stab her. And there's still the possibility she's on a hit list for her cancelled Mohammed cartoons exhibition stunt.

She's an idiot.

🤒

will you be drinking gin while 'calling the future phone banks'?o_O
the peeps who have her on a hit list for the :turban: cartoons wont acutally do the hit, it will be the far right. maybe the far right.doh:
the :turban: have a hit on her but are unlikely to actually wack her?:crazy:
someone who dont want to kill her will do the wacking?

maybe giving up liquor would be the way for you to go.:crazy:

And they are more than happy to capitalize on his endorsement.

That was so long ago.

We don’t know what Morrissey feels about her/it today. He may have changed his mind.

Then again, he hasn’t made a peep about them in a long while, which could mean and seems to point to his loss of interest in it.

Also, in regards to the anons post about him wearing the badge on TV shows and concerts, correct me if I’m wrong but I believe he only wore it on one tv show and a few nights at the NY Broadway concert.

Also, in regards to the anons post about him wearing the badge on TV shows and concerts, correct me if I’m wrong but I believe he only wore it on one tv show and a few nights at the NY Broadway concert.
Correct.

That was so long ago.

We don’t know what Morrissey feels about her/it today. He may have changed his mind.

Then again, he hasn’t made a peep about them in a long while, which could mean and seems to point to his loss of interest in it.

1 tv show, 2 Broadway shows. Never seen again.

Apart from one post on Central about the police enabling animal torture, there's been no sight of her either.

I would like to know how he got that badge & how he heard about her.

He apparently cried when Donald Trump was elected so how he ended up liking Anne Marie when she thinks Donald is the last hope for the West against the forces of Sharia :crazy: is perplexing.

Last edited by a moderator:
🤒

will you be drinking gin while 'calling the future phone banks'?o_O
the peeps who have her on a hit list for the :turban: cartoons wont acutally do the hit, it will be the far right. maybe the far right.doh:
the :turban: have a hit on her but are unlikely to actually wack her?:crazy:
someone who dont want to kill her will do the wacking?

maybe giving up liquor would be the way for you to go.:crazy:

I think you need gin.

actually I’ve yet to see a FB badge like the one he wore. Wonder if he made it himself like when he use to make his own NY Doll T-shirts when he was just a child.
There was speculation (via Twitter - the bastion of reliable information), that it was different as it was a 'paid membership' badge rather than from their store, but they later devoted a page to him and added his name to said item in the store - so likely poor photography explains the difference.
Excuse the links.
Regards,
FWD.

There was speculation (via Twitter - the bastion of reliable information), that it was different as it was a 'paid membership' badge rather than from their store, but they later devoted a page to him and added his name to said item in the store - so likely poor photography explains the difference.
Excuse the links.
Regards,
FWD.

Thank you.

I just placed an order !

;)

The fact that she's pathetically standing outside wondering IF he might wear the badge is why she's an utterly sh*t politician.

Be careful, she may read this and try her hand at poetry instead !

:p

🤒

how come you shop for your vittles and liquor at whitecross and not kmart?
is it because whitecross is kept clean and orderly by the white folks who work there, while the aisles in kmart look like they been thru
a cyclone?:blushing:

and the delivery by whitecross is punctual , sophisticated and efficient while Kmart will send Fake C driving a broke down hooptie that hell park right in the entrance were the nice woke white peeps walk to their decorated 'flats'? you dont want the FC to be looking at
your stuff and analyzing it?o_O you have to call the bobbies to get out and back in the hooptie.:mad:

🤒

how come you shop for your vittles and liquor at whitecross and not kmart?
is it because whitecross is kept clean and orderly by the white folks who work there, while the aisles in kmart look like they been thru
a cyclone?:blushing:

and the delivery by whitecross is punctual , sophisticated and efficient while Kmart will send Fake C driving a broke down hooptie that hell park right in the entrance were the nice woke white peeps walk to their decorated 'flats'? you dont want the FC to be looking at
your stuff and analyzing it?o_O you have to call the bobbies to get out and back in the hooptie.:mad:
...Kmart? Really?

So has this interview been published yet or what? Can’t be arsed scrolling through 17 pages of drivel.

So has this interview been published yet or what? Can’t be arsed scrolling through 17 pages of drivel.
No, it hasn't.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom