All Confirmed US Tour Dates So far

Corr - Tell you husband with a sad face, "this is Morrissey's last tour." So far, it has worked for me.;)

It will be a happy face and a firm stance, "I AM going to see Morrissey!...buh bye!" :mad: ;)

yea totally, im glad im not the only one who picked up on it. i just remember he wouldnt let go, thats how it always seems when i make it up and/or over.
but after seeing the pics, his smile is priceless!!!
my friend and i are talking about it. just to relive the trip haha.
here is a different, bigger pic...
00000000000000000myself.jpg

I don't recall seeing that picture before-awesome! :guitar:
p.s. how many thugs does it take to get one man's hand away from Morrissey's :rolleyes: Moz clearly loved it. Good on ya :):)

'Morrissey coming to Pittsburgh on St. Patrick's Day (Pittsburgh Tribune-Review)'

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/cityregion/s_602576.html?source=rss&feed=1

Forgive me if this has already been covered, but I'm just nervous -- this date isn't appearing on itsmorrisseysworld. I mean, its on pitchfork also, and ticketmaster, and I'm sending my brother to get the tickets tomorrow, but I'd just feel more comfortable if it was on itsmorrisseysworld..This could be a chance for me to attend my first Moz show..dear god, please help me, make this show happen!!

Pittsburgh goes on sale tomorrow at 5pm??? WTF??? I passed on the presale itunes thing. I work tomorrow night, so guess I'll have to wait closer to day of show to try for something decent.

By the way Modrevolve. I know Phily very wel, I have been there a load of times as I have friends that live in Trolley Square Wilmington. Do you think that venue will sell out quick. It looks pretty small.

I saw Handel's Messiah there a few times back in my Jesus years. :p it's pretty.

^^ I just got one on ticketsweb. Downloaded and printed out already. :confused:

Just saw your edit. Did you use Ticketmaster or ticketsweb? Ticketsweb didn't give the option for mailing it to me unless it was by UPS for $$$. :mad:

Last edited:
Is anyone else able to buy tickets for Asheville? I get a message that Tickets are available at box office. Wtf?

EDIT:
Nevermind, guess they went on sale at 12:08. Hmm...

I just printed mine out. :D

Gotcha. I hope these guys sell the NYC shows as I don't want any problems cos I don't have a US address.

this is the absolute worst part of the morrissey tour experience. Waiting on the purchase of tickets. All the stress of not knowing when tickets go on sale etc. Ugh, can't take it!

Regardless, will be going to all three NYC shows if all goes according to plan :cool:

I know the feeling. When they went on sale in the UK last week I was on edge, I also had my mother ready by the phone waiting until 9.58 am. As it happened I got straight through on the phone and ordered what I wanted. Just looking now and there are still standing tickets for a 2,000 venue in London so it does make you wonder if Moz fans trip themselves over in the rush!
There is a lot to be said for agencies too. When the Manchester gigs went on sale they were all sold out 2 minutes before they went on sale but were on ticket exchange sites straight away. Just got to ride the wave!

modrevolve-
i've never been to the Academy either,
but do you think the tix will be as pricey as the other shows on sale there now?

$50+ a little....that i can deal with. other shows there seem to go for 75-100+ and that was almost (but never quite) a deal breaker. after being up front at the Mann last time, I'm hoping this venue allows this to be more of a rock show than i assume they will.

Back
Top Bottom