All remaining dates on the current US Tour have been postponed - TTY

Press release - true-to-you.net

26 October 2012

All remaining dates on the current US Tour have been postponed - but not cancelled - as Morrissey has returned to England where his mother has been hospitalized and is unwell. Due to issues with his mother's health, Morrissey will need to remain by her side during this difficult period.

Those who have already purchased tickets for all upcoming dates are highly encouraged to hold on to their tickets and look out for the rescheduled dates. The new dates will be announced shortly.

Morrissey would like to thank everyone for their understanding and patience as the shows are being prepared for a swift reschedule.

Last edited by a moderator:
And when I directly reference your amount of posts as "proof" of an obsession with doughnuts, there is a correlation, too? Think again, dude.

I know you're an idiot, but this is ridiculous and doesn't even come remotely close to making sense...

4.61 posts. EVERY single day. In SIX years.

It's called an average...It doesn't literally mean I have been on this site posting 4 and a fraction posts a day for 6 straight years. You know, because that isn't exactly humanly possible. :rolleyes:

It saddens me that I actually have to explain this to you...

And I already explained that I come here to speak up against the mess that happens here.

Oh, that's nice of you...

Don't worry, I won't stay for long. For sure I won't stay six years, ranting the same shit over and over again. Like some of us do.

Do I seem worried?

Are you telling that there's absolutely NO Morrissey related topics in Off-Topic, The Pigsty, Site Feedback, and Site Introductions? There's tons of Morrissey related posts from you in Off-Topic. You don't exactly care WHERE you spill out your negativity about him.

Present them...put your money where your mouth is.

And when doing so, please make sure to only show posts that were actually made in these sections and not just moderated there.

Jesus Christ, STILL bickering 356 posts later??? Aren't some people so big and brave (and f***ing infantile too) when they sit at their keyboard. We are all deeply impressed.

Abolish posts on front page stories NOW.

And don't whine "freedom of speech" - it's a simple tweak to the site. If people want to exercise their freedom of speech, there are plenty of other opportunities within this site, but my guess is they won't bother without a captive audience on the front page.

Or you can exercise your brain for once in your life and simply read the news story without clicking down to read the comments...or is that too hard for you?

I know you're an idiot, but this is ridiculous and doesn't even come remotely close to making sense...

It's called an average...It doesn't literally mean I have been on this site posting 4 and a fraction posts a day for 6 straight years. You know, because that isn't exactly humanly possible. :rolleyes:

It saddens me that I actually have to explain this to you...

Oh, that's nice of you...

Do I seem worried?

Present them...put your money where your mouth is.

And when doing so, please make sure to only show posts that were actually made in these sections and not just moderated there.

I don't get the impression that you're actually interested in an adult conversation, you're just looking for confrontation. It would also seem that you don't really think before posting. Keep trollin, I'm sure you'll find some Morrissey fans here whom you can rescue from their pathetic fandom by sharing your amazing insights into his personality.

Sending you just enough love, light and positive healing energy dear morrissey, for you and your dear mum ! x
Get well soon! :)
Me and my family and friends are all thinking of you both back here! x :)

(Deleted rest of post, refusing 2 get involved in any of this !)

Last edited:
"positive healing energy"?!

Hippie...

Well no not quite ! , everyone has the capacity 2 heal themselves, healers dont actually do anything, eccept mearly channel or forward the healing 2 were it may be needed, the person themselves do the healing not the healer!

And distant healing Is just as effective as one on one! :)

Well no not quite ! , everyone has the capacity 2 heal themselves, healers dont actually do anything, eccept mearly channel or forward the healing 2 were it may be needed, the person themselves do the healing not the healer!

And distant healing Is just as effective as one on one! :)

is there no B.B. KING Website:confused:

light a candle , conerning this issue about Morrissey's mum<--------

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. proof (if proof were needed) that this website is a joke.

I bet you're really proud, davidt.

instead of a place you find information about morrissey, it's now the home of mental patients who can't afford therapy

Greetings from chile Morrissey, ..................mother greetings of mozz ,) .-

Wishing you and your family love and strength, Morrissey. My mom was very sick for years - I left my job to care and spend time with her and I wouldn't have had it any other way.

since his fans have been so understanding and supportive of his situation, Morrissey should consider playing just and extra 5 songs or so per concert? Do we ever ask for too much from him? I'm not positive but his concert lengths have to be some of the shortest in the business and really there is not much reason for it. Does anyone even know why they are so short? I'm not saying he owes us anything but in my business if something unexpected happens and i can't deliver as expected i try to do something for the person. Seems reasonible but of course i doubt it.

Too bad about his mum, as Moz was having a great tour. His voice was in great shape and he was playing a nice set of tunes. Hope that he does resume the tour for everyone else who hasn't seen him yet.

MOM's the Word : )

Tommy,

Good Afternoon, Hope everything is well with you mom's, and that she gets speedy recovery. Please have her sing with you sometimes. You will see that she will be healthy again. Use your heart : )

I once had a heart, but over time I lost it along with my chummies. But when something comes along with despair, the sure cure is not from the head but from your heart.....

Peace and good health!!

Mr. Byrd

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. proof (if proof were needed) that this website is a joke.

I bet you're really proud, davidt.

I bet you're really happy that davidt apparently gives your existence some meaning
Seriously, what would all the "I hate Solow" and "Anonymous" users be without their precious and inexplicable pariah?

since his fans have been so understanding and supportive of his situation, Morrissey should consider playing just and extra 5 songs or so per concert? Do we ever ask for too much from him? I'm not positive but his concert lengths have to be some of the shortest in the business and really there is not much reason for it. Does anyone even know why they are so short? I'm not saying he owes us anything but in my business if something unexpected happens and i can't deliver as expected i try to do something for the person. Seems reasonible but of course i doubt it.

who are these bands who play such lengthy sets? I've been going to gigs since 1981, have probably seen over 400 and i'm struggling to recall any over 90 minutes. Morrissey's setlists are fine.

Isn't it nicer here with the schizophrenic Morrissey stalker and the guy who has way too much of his life invested in hating the schizophrenic stalker gone?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom