All remaining dates on the current US Tour have been postponed - TTY

Press release - true-to-you.net

26 October 2012

All remaining dates on the current US Tour have been postponed - but not cancelled - as Morrissey has returned to England where his mother has been hospitalized and is unwell. Due to issues with his mother's health, Morrissey will need to remain by her side during this difficult period.

Those who have already purchased tickets for all upcoming dates are highly encouraged to hold on to their tickets and look out for the rescheduled dates. The new dates will be announced shortly.

Morrissey would like to thank everyone for their understanding and patience as the shows are being prepared for a swift reschedule.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed.

And if anybody thinks Weller is a finer singer than Moz then, truly, you are on the wrong planet :squiffy:

Maybe not a finer singer but certainly a better song writer.

He didn't get the nickname Modfather for producing shitty music.

In the UK he is as respected as Morrissey without the baggage.

You clearly have no idea at all about singing technique if you can use an idiotic phrase like "vocal chords can only handle" in apparent seriousness.

And what constitutes a "better" vocalist is purely a matter of subjective opinion, not objective fact. Personally I think Gahan stinks to high heaven. And if you're measuring Morrissey purely by vocal technique or by the length of his setlist, you're totally missing the point anyway, so I don't know what you're doing here (apart from trolling).

Morrissey would still be living with his mother if he hadn't meet Johnning Marr.

Depeche Mode is certainly a better musical experience and your not subjected to the Meat is Murder video.

Morrissey should live by the lyrics in "I know it's over", the music industry has had enough of him and it won't be long before his fanbase follows suit.

Morrissey would still be living with his mother if he hadn't meet Johnning Marr.

Depeche Mode is certainly a better musical experience and your not subjected to the Meat is Murder video.

Morrissey should live by the lyrics in "I know it's over", the music industry has had enough of him and it won't be long before his fanbase follows suit.
Hi Anonymous Guest, First of all I wonder why your here. You do not appear to like Moz at all.
If Moz hadn't met Marr, if my Auntie had balls, who knows? Moz is a great singer so I imagine he would have made it out of his Mums house.
If you prefer Depech Mode to Morrissey that's fine. Enjoy. But it's a strange statement to make on a Moz fan site. I mean, why not have Rod Stewart fans come along and say he's better. Is there not a Depech Mode forum out there for you?
Honestly, it is as little strange. Surley the context here is people who like or once liked the Smiths and/or Morrissey come along and discuss from that vantage point. I don't see the point of a Leo Sayer fan coming here and stating he's better than Morrissey.

If ever a band don't know when to quit, it's Depeche Mode. They've been on the scene even longer than Moz.

I just checked to see about which tour dates will be postponed, last time I checked it was only some October ones, now I see the one I'm going to in December is as well. Is this true/a recent thing?

I just checked to see about which tour dates will be postponed, last time I checked it was only some October ones, now I see the one I'm going to in December is as well. Is this true/a recent thing?

...read the title of the thread. All U.S. tour dates are postponed until January. The New Zealand/Australia dates in December will go on as planned.

Agreed.

And if anybody thinks Weller is a finer singer than Moz then, truly, you are on the wrong planet :squiffy:

The Style Council was a great band, but just not in the same league as Morrissey/Smiths.

The Smiths are legendary status. Same category as Rolling Stones, Beatles, etc.

would we still be able to purchase tickets for the new date?? because I was unable to purchase them for the date that is now postponed

would we still be able to purchase tickets for the new date?? because I was unable to purchase them for the date that is now postponed

Sure, if there are tickets still available.

Dear Morrissey: I have had the privilege of seeing your concerts in Austin twice and San Antonio over the last few years and I look forward of seeing you again with my daughter who is a student at the University of Texas in Austin when you and your family are well. Take all the time you need to be with your mom and help her heal. Family is most important and that must come first. A true fan of your art will understand and will not be selfish and make foolish comments against such. Prayers to you and your mother. Be well!

Stop me if youve heard this one before, but Morrissey coming to New Zealand... and its firmly in place.....after all this time....(21 years) I was too young 21 years ago... I think it may happen! I knew it would happen someday to me.. quite like 'people are the same....' everyone else has had him but for 21 years not us -we exist, kiwi Morrissey fans unite!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom