Morrissey Central "ALL THE BEST ONES ARE DEAD" (September 5, 2020)

I'd rather be seen as a racist than a joker who believes anything the government utter. They're not on our side. Unless you're a billionaire.

Keep wearing the gimp mask and fearing stepping inside a pub in case you catch a cold.
We’re on the brink of the biggest economic crisis since the 1930s; that’s widely acknowledged right across the political spectrum.

My only politics is common sense.

Moz will soon comment and disappoint you and you'll have to work overtime tying yourself in knots trying to defend him again from mistakenly saying something he agrees with.

Just admit he's right and no, a lot of people don't like that.

I'm not tying myself in knots though - I'm unknotting the things he's saying.

& you're just a neo-Nazi who tries & fails to exploit wedge issues for publicity.

i think morrissey describing covid 19 as the 'trendy and unquestionable “covid”' (has morrissey ever used the word trendy in a non pejorative sense?) tells us all we need to know about what kind of bullshit he thinks it is.

t
Everything has been here on this site before. I recently bought the Moz 1992 concert double white vinyl 'Poetry Hour' and saw a great thread here on it from ages ago.
thats when this was a great site to visit,not anymore sadly.

Ian Brown is a cool guy. Viruses come and viruses go. Coronavirus has been relatively harmless in the general population. The vast majority of reported deaths are old and frail who would have died regardless of coronavirus. And they died on their own, with no family around them.
Lockdown will kill millions across the globe. It's genocide against the poor. And compulsory vaccinations are coming.

Ian Brown is a cool guy. Viruses come and viruses go. Coronavirus has been relatively harmless in the general population. The vast majority of reported deaths are old and frail who would have died regardless of coronavirus. And they died on their own, with no family around them.
Lockdown will kill millions across the globe. It's genocide against the poor. And compulsory vaccinations are coming.

Is there an Ian Brown Solo that you can spread disinformation on? He's more socially robust than Moz & won't suffer a career blip.

Is there an Ian Brown Solo that you can spread disinformation on? He's more socially robust than Moz & won't suffer a career blip.
[/QUOTE]

It's called having an opinion. Moz has already suffered a career blip for that. It will soon be a crime.

It's called having an opinion. Moz has already suffered a career blip for that. It will soon be a crime.

It's not just having an opinion - it's spreading a particular worldview & you won't suffer at all as you post anonymously on the internet making Facebook & Twitter & Google etc richer.

It's not just having an opinion - it's spreading a particular worldview & you won't suffer at all as you post anonymously on the internet making Facebook & Twitter & Google etc richer.

You've just expressed a world view, Karen. You do so with pretty much every post.

“You don't need a weather man
To know which way the wind blows”

But it would probably be best to work for an MP for a couple of weeks first & then your explanation for everything will involve the words 'piss-up' & 'brewery'.

I have a worldview that takes into account facts & reasoning & doesn't use YouTube as a primary source.

As do I. A Nobel prize winning scientist has stated that the lockdown will kill more than coronavirus. It's all opinion. Facts lead to conclusions and opinions, Karen. That's the essence of science. Your world view is not more factual than mine.

As do I. A Nobel prize winning scientist has stated that the lockdown will kill more than coronavirus. It's all opinion. Facts lead to conclusions and opinions, Karen. That's the essence of science. Your world view is not more factual than mine.
Is that the same Nobel prize-winning scientist who, in mid-May, predicted that 'the UK will be rid of COVID-19 within weeks?'

It was part of the 8 bit Smiths collection - shared long ago in the downloads section.

Regards,
FWD.

I assumed it was going to be that and was going to come in and say that, but when I listened to it it's not the same, it's just one of dozens of MIDI versions of the tune

No, you don't. Warning of 'compulsory vaccinations' isn't backed up by anything at all.

No, you don't. Warning of 'compulsory vaccinations' isn't backed up by anything at all.
Further to Tony Blair’s intervention, it’s scarcely jumping to conclusions to accept that compulsory vaccination (at least in effect) is very much on the mind of the establishment.

Further to Tony Blair’s intervention, it’s scarcely jumping to conclusions to accept that compulsory vaccination (at least in effect) is very much on the mind of the establishment.
Which 'intervention' would that be, please?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom