Morrissey Central "ALL THE BEST ONES ARE DEAD" (September 5, 2020)

Jim & Julie in the weeds

East of Eden is hands down one of my favorite Dean films. Julie Harris died in 2013, guess we shouldn’t try to give a reason for every Central post.

A younger Julie Harris from one of Morrissey’s favorite films “The Member of the Wedding” 1952. It’s a good one ...

:)

Last edited:
It isn't that dissimilar to that of the 8-bit Smiths collection - shared long ago in the downloads section, but just a midi.

Regards,
FWD.
(edited for accuracy)

No thanks for spending £££ on an old song, just a whinge about no radio play. 🙄

This isn't Morrissey's first brush with videogames - this was from Smash Hits:
COsMdX5WUAAOFgZ

Julie Harris died in 2013. I think her best film was The Haunting in 1963. Hand not in glove:

the-haunting-watching-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

the 8 bit songs were on here over ten years ago,they were a nice little item to download.

the 8 bit songs were on here over ten years ago,they were a nice little item to download.
Everything has been here on this site before. I recently bought the Moz 1992 concert double white vinyl 'Poetry Hour' and saw a great thread here on it from ages ago.

Ian Brown telling it like it is - just like Morrissey. Cool guy. We are all being conned into a New Normal and an economic Big Reset.

"To bring economic change you have to manufacture a crisis." Milton Friedman, top capitalist economist.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom