All The Young People... 7" single & t-shirt bundle available to pre-order - Mporium (UK)

43267_43265_FB_IMG_1528833032229.jpg

20180612_205305.jpg

A snip at £30.00.
Note: the single release date remains the 6th of July.
(bundle not showing on the US Mporium at the moment).

https://uk.mporium.org/products/all-the-young-people-must-fall-in-love-7-bundle-pre-order

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
I don't reckon Morrissey has thought through how his Nazi fanbase will be into wearing gay t-shirts. He's aiming for the most niche of niche markets.
So that is how your mind works, you see something in a picture that isn't there. I swear you watch old movies and tv series and confuse the old gentlemen culture with them being gay cause you are so insecure about your own sexuality.

The cover art is taking out of its context and Moz loves doing that. We think we see some old gay cowboy couple but that is not from Brokeback Mountain.
I know the origin and what is going on and why.

THE GAYS REFUSE MOZ:ahhh:
THE UNEMPLOYED REFUSE MOZ!!!:ahhh:
DOLE RECIPIENTS REFUSE MOZ (Skinny aka Surface/The Chezz):swear

HEAR US MOZ WE REFUSE YOU!! WE HAVE NO MONEY BUT WE ARE EXCELLENT WHINERS!!:swear

COMMUNISTS AND SHIFTLESS LAYABOUTS REFUSE YOU TOO, O MOZ:swear

WE ARE GOING TO BUY JALAPENOS!! WE DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS
BUT WE WILL BUY BECAUSE OUR MASTER SAID TO BUY!!
:swear:swear

THAT WILL SHOW YOU , BAD MOZ! LOOK AT THE KITTY FOOT AND REPENT MOZ!!:swear:swear

THE GAYS REFUSE MOZ:ahhh:
THE UNEMPLOYED REFUSE MOZ!!!:ahhh:
DOLE RECIPIENTS REFUSE MOZ (Skinny aka Surface/The Chezz):swear

HEAR US MOZ WE REFUSE YOU!! WE HAVE NO MONEY BUT WE ARE EXCELLENT WHINERS!!:swear

COMMUNISTS AND SHIFTLESS LAYABOUTS REFUSE YOU TOO, O MOZ:swear

WE ARE GOING TO BUY JALAPENOS!! WE DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS
BUT WE WILL BUY BECAUSE OUR MASTER SAID TO BUY!!
:swear:swear

THAT WILL SHOW YOU , BAD MOZ! LOOK AT THE KITTY FOOT AND REPENT MOZ!!:swear:swear
See, I knew you'd like the kitty foot. You aren't a complete monster.

This whole gay teen infatuation Moz has going on looks really bad coming from a 59 year old man. He could have pulled this off in the 1990's, but not now. Next thing we'll see is Mozzer driving around middle schools in a van with blacked out windows, with free candy spray painted on the side.

So a gay man that never ever in any way shape or form gave his backing to the gay community uses a picture that is not showing a gay couple to come across as edgy and controversial. When will he stand up for the gay community and when will he officially come out of that closet and be proud of himself so that others can be the same.
I dare you Morrissey to be true to yourself and others for the first time in your life and it sure is high time you showed some guts and brains.
When you have sex with Damon can you see it in your heart?

So a gay man that never ever in any way shape or form gave his backing to the gay community uses a picture that is not showing a gay couple to come across as edgy and controversial. When will he stand up for the gay community and when will he officially come out of that closet and be proud of himself so that others can be the same.
I dare you Morrissey to be true to yourself and others for the first time in your life and it sure is high time you showed some guts and brains.
It would be like Richard Simmons coming out of the closet. It would shock precisely no one.
Besides, I don't think the gay community wants him. They're a multicultural bunch.

This whole gay teen infatuation Moz has going on looks really bad coming from a 59 year old man. He could have pulled this off in the 1990's, but not now. Next thing we'll see is Mozzer driving around middle schools in a van with blacked out windows, with free candy spray painted on the side.

As long as it stays fantasy, his dreams are legal, however icky they are.

Marr on C4 News right now (or in an hour) interviewed by Krishnan Gurning-Lefty.

Kenneth Williams was just one of many gay men in the entertainment industry over the last few decades who deliberately hid their sexuality. Morrissey does the same and I don’t see why he shouldn’t. It’s his life.

Maybe he finds the act of sexual congress, straight or gay, to be an ugly necessity of life. Perhaps he has struggled with that part of himself. I don’t think it is for us to second guess the reasons he doesn’t walk through central London once a year blowing a whistle with his arse hanging out.

Kenneth Williams was just one of many gay men in the entertainment industry over the last few decades who deliberately hid their sexuality. Morrissey does the same and I don’t see why he shouldn’t. It’s his life.

Maybe he finds the act of sexual congress, straight or gay, to be an ugly necessity of life. Perhaps he has struggled with that part of himself. I don’t think it is for us to second guess the reasons he doesn’t walk through central London once a year blowing a whistle with his arse hanging out.
with Williams it was all about the shame of it all ,especially with his mother living in the next door flat,he would have loved to be like Charles hawtrey who didn't care what anybody thought and would flaunt his sexuality openly.maybe that's why Morrissey was obsessed with hawtrey.

Once Betty has passed I wouldn't be surprised if he goes full on and do an off the rails Barrymore.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

with Williams it was all about the shame of it all ,especially with his mother living in the next door flat,he would have loved to be like Charles hawtrey who didn't care what anybody thought and would flaunt his sexuality openly.maybe that's why Morrissey was obsessed with hawtrey.

Indeed. Perhaps Morrissey drew subconsciously from both Hawtrey and Williams. One he wished to be more like, the other he found emulating. Odd thing was, back then, whatever the law might have said, nobody seemed to really care what they got up to in private.

It reminds me a bit of that synthetic media outrage when George Michael was outed. “Handsome bloke worth a hundred million quid but never seen with a woman in gay shock.”

This classic moment too; the day Tom Daley become the 60,000,001st person in the UK to realise he was a homosexual...

Personally, I'm half tempted to order them to get an exclusive t-shirt but my fear would be the t-shirt will soon be available from Mporium after the 6th July to get rid of old stock (and there may well be a lot of stock to get rid of). Not that I would wear it in public, I tend to offend enough people as it is!

Indeed. Perhaps Morrissey drew subconsciously from both Hawtrey and Williams. One he wished to be more like, the other he found emulating. Odd thing was, back then, whatever the law might have said, nobody seemed to really care what they got up to in private.

It reminds me a bit of that synthetic media outrage when George Michael was outed. “Handsome bloke worth a hundred million quid but never seen with a woman in gay shock.”

This classic moment too; the day Tom Daley become the 60,000,001st person in the UK to realise he was a homosexual...

your quite right,dont know if you have seen PRICK UP YOUR EARS the story of joe orton,gary Oldman does a great job as joe,its available on youtube.joe certainly didn't care what anybody thought of him.

He put this tune out as a single? ...and people are gonna buy it? Lol!

Well indeed. I was commenting on the price, and the value you get. I could buy 30 jars of pickled Jalapenos for that money and get a hell of a lot more pleasure over a longer period of time.

Jesus f***, please do! The sooner your ass explodes and wipes your existence off this Earth, the better humanity will be!

Personally, I'm half tempted to order them to get an exclusive t-shirt but my fear would be the t-shirt will soon be available from Mporium after the 6th July to get rid of old stock (and there may well be a lot of stock to get rid of). Not that I would wear it in public, I tend to offend enough people as it is!

Yeah, wearing a Morrissey t-shirt is quite offensive these days.

(A gay couple not so much.)

Anyone who spends £30 on this is literally throwing away their money. You may as well set fire to your wallet. When are you all going to realise that this is, was and will always be about grabbing punters' money?

It’s their money, they can do what they want with it. Nothing to do with you.
And they aren’t LITERALLY throwing their money away, are they? They’re exchanging it for goods they would like to own. Which, again, is nothing to do with you.

You seem obsessed with not wanting Morrissey to earn money from what he does for a living. It’s his job. Of course he wants to be paid highly for doing it. And people are willing to pay what he charges. No one is holding a gun to anyone’s head.

Yeah, wearing a Morrissey t-shirt is quite offensive these days.

(A gay couple not so much.)
Heck, I'm wearing a NY Dolls shirt and doing yardwork today and I almost feel offensive due to the association.
And my scent. Jesus, I'm manly today.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom