"All the Young People Must Fall in Love" (Bob Clearmountain Mix) - new single press release

From Warner: All the Young People Must Fall in Love (Bob Clearmountain Mix) / Rose Garden (Live at The Grand Ole Opry,
Nashville) is the fourth 7" release from Morrissey's album 'Low In High School'. Low in High School is
Morrissey’s first studio album since 2014 and was recorded at La Fabrique Studios in France and in Rome at
Ennio Morricone’s Forum Studios. The record is produced by Joe Chiccarelli (who has worked with Frank
Zappa, The Strokes, Beck and The White Stripes to name a few). Morrissey’s talent for combining political
statements and beautiful melodies is more prevalent than ever on Low in High-School, capturing the
zeitgeist of an ever-changing world.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of the dubious Slavik sites that had it listed the same time the hole in the pressing plant wall appeared have it now listed as 20th, April (it is definitely not a RSD release on the 21st either).
I'd guess that May is more like it as the information source was better and it's not on any UK indie release sheets yet.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
One of the worst songs of Moz’s career. The only dark spot on an otherwise superb album.

Wish it built up a bit more

new album under way!

Austria and Finland dates in July!

Wooo! I thought it had been forgotten about.

JOHN: Will you stay with BMG?

MORRISSEY: Well, they have very high walls. I think they haven’t had it easy with me because the songs are not pop pap and therefore radio isn’t automatically obliging. My career, if it is a career, is measured in minutes.

A rather interesting self reflecting comment

Last edited:
I don't have the time in a day to unpack all of the insanity in that. Wow.

This interviewer is analogous to Fox and Friends for Trump.

This interviewer is analogous to Fox and Friends for Trump.
"Interviewer." (I suspect Morrissey is the interviewer, or the nephew.)

The Trump parallels are doing my head in. The never ending need to be fed compliments and softballs.
The absolute out of touch, detached from any reality of it all. If I don't return, it's because I'm going to try and find a market with milk and eggs. God only knows how far, my journey.

What the f*** was that interview about? Hitler was left wing (ok mate!),advocating a political party called For Britain and other such nonsense about Sadiq Khan, the perfidious press and Halal/Kosher slaughter. With an insult to Diane Abbott thrown in just in case you had any doubt as to Morrissey's free speech agenda.

It may be a truism we get more right-wing as we get older but Mozzer has come across as full on Tommy Robinson in this interview.

Here’s hoping the mix saves the recorded song as I like it. Funniest thing about the interview is morrissey mentioning that all articles and interviews will inevitably use a smiths line or reference only to see this pieces headline referring to the smiths. Also new album is good news

Some of the dubious Slavik sites that had it listed the same time the hole in the pressing plant wall appeared have it now listed as 20th, April (it is definitely not a RSD release on the 21st either).
I'd guess that May is more like it as the information source was better and it's not on any UK indie release sheets yet.
Regards,
FWD.

Do you know where I can find the original press release from BMG? Is there a link or scan? I wonder...

I reckon me don't understand how you foreigners here talk shit about Americans, but LIHS sold more in the uk and Yerope than the entire USA. I have never seen a Morrissey release with the exception of all the James Dean and Elvis stuff with so many references to classic 1950's American culture. Are you foreign people really driving around in your Yugos and Opels blasting Rose Garden from the Grand Old Opry and buying the green 59 Fighting Irish football jersey and the Letterman sweater pins on the Mporium uk?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom