"All The Young People Must Fall In Love" (Bob Clearmountain Mix) released (EU Apr 20, UK Jul 6 2018)

Released in the UK on July 6, 2018.

"All The Young People Must Fall In Love" (Bob Clearmountain Mix) - 7" clear vinyl was listed for sale at some European sites (post by Famous when dead) and it has been reported people are receiving orders now.

The reported release date on the Fnac site is Apr. 20, 2018, however there have not been any official announcements or mention of UK release.

Tweet posted by an anonymous person (original post):

43030_42892_All-the-Young-People-Must-Fall-in-Love_1.jpg

Buy on Amazon.co.uk.

Last edited:
2 things of note:
This 7" sleeve is marked 2017 and the vinyl sticker is 2018 - more evidence of odd goings on.
The 2017 date was mentioned 2.5 months ago when first pictured, but no reference was made to the sticker on the vinyl.

20180501_165338.jpg

Secondly, the back of the 7" indicates UK origin?:

IMG_20180501_165155.jpg

I'd check with Picadilly, Amazon or Action in the next couple of weeks (after the bank holiday).

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
I reckon buy buy buy foreigners. All American Steve Morrissey knows how you foreigners love all that classic Americana 1950's stuff. Like these lads wearing their classic 1950's Levis 501's in front of the high school. Reckon me hope lil' Sammy posts a link when NewEra uk has a sale on baseball caps so all you hypocrite foreigners here can buy your LA Dodger caps and be just like Uncle Steve!

Morrissey Shopping.jpg

Kind of hopin' that with this Clearmountain Mix, he doesn't just slightly tweak it, but really freaks it.
A distinctive mix.
I have traveled the least beaten path and enjoy the album version as well as the first heard live version.
Moz seems to be havin' fun and feelin' this song, because partway through he just starts hummin'.

I reckon buy buy buy foreigners. All American Steve Morrissey knows how you foreigners love all that classic Americana 1950's stuff. Like these lads wearing their classic 1950's Levis 501's in front of the high school. Reckon me hope lil' Sammy posts a link when NewEra uk has a sale on baseball caps so all you hypocrite foreigners here can buy your LA Dodger caps and be just like Uncle Steve!

View attachment 44537

One time I watched a TV program where this guy bought a pair of size 70 Levi's. It was a collectors item.
He held the jeans up for the camera and it looked like a denim flag.

Only released in Scandinavia?
FNAC is the French HMV in a way ... and even if there is global warming, Paris isn't in Helsinki's surburb.,,.

I am a person of Islam, peace be upon Muhammad’s holy name. I find the cover of this album offensive to my religion. Homosexuality is strictly forbidden.

Very confused, is it for sale online anywhere?
Yes, the Slavik/Swedish sites mentioned previously.
I'm not sure how this relates to the QID records or this 7" appearing early in the hands of certain collectors, but I'd not assert the appearance now and the appearance 2.5 months ago are related. There is clearly a 'leak' and more have followed thereafter. The record's matrix relates to nothing at the moment. I guess this is better than the nonsense about 1 or 2 specific record shops getting copies to flog or it appearing on discogs.com & ebay for personal gain whilst quickly hiding away when questioned.
The lack of actual detailed information and people being 'mystified' about it should at least alert people that there is something not quite legitimate about how some copies appear in the hands of some.
It will appear soon.
Don't cough up ridiculous amounts for it.
Regards,
FWD.

U5dqyZFkEiFjpUNNyMhAeokvAegCMHP

...how you say?...A...Cock-Up?

doh:

These covers come from Stock footage on the internet. Nothing interesting and show no creativity.
unless you have access to the original film prints then everything has to come from somewhere.

When I first heard this song it wasn't even on my radar but now I absolutely love it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom