"All The Young People Must Fall In Love" (Bob Clearmountain Mix) released (EU Apr 20, UK Jul 6 2018)

Released in the UK on July 6, 2018.

"All The Young People Must Fall In Love" (Bob Clearmountain Mix) - 7" clear vinyl was listed for sale at some European sites (post by Famous when dead) and it has been reported people are receiving orders now.

The reported release date on the Fnac site is Apr. 20, 2018, however there have not been any official announcements or mention of UK release.

Tweet posted by an anonymous person (original post):

43030_42892_All-the-Young-People-Must-Fall-in-Love_1.jpg

Buy on Amazon.co.uk.

Last edited:
Before he put a Rubber ring on
Don't forget the dongs that made you smile.

Seriously though, on any site, regardless of topic, discussions will veer all over the place and this place is no different. If I had a nickel for every bitchy thing I've heard or said regarding the guy, I'd buy a vacation home and still have enough nickels left over to order a pizza.

You can get free artwork off the internet and not pay any money to use it. These look like that. It really reminds me of the art that record labels used to create promo CD's of multiple artist on their label. I have a bunch of them if anyone is interested in buying them. They all feature Morrissey songs.
Saying goodbye to your Morrissey collection are you? Did he say something to upset you? Will you be alright?

Don't forget the dongs that made you smile.

Seriously though, on any site, regardless of topic, discussions will veer all over the place and this place is no different. If I had a nickel for every bitchy thing I've heard or said regarding the guy, I'd buy a vacation home and still have enough nickels left over to order a pizza.

Nah, this place is different. Very different to other sites I visit.

Nah, this place is different. Very different to other sites I visit.
Well for starters, people actually care about Morrissey and enjoy his music unlike most of the rest of the internet. I've been part of sites with forums every bit as divided and weird as this. This one is different because it's composed of people centered around a well known, often controversial artist with a mentally off kilter fan base. Most people with their mental shit in order have no need for The Smiths or Morrissey.

Well for starters, people actually care about Morrissey and enjoy his music unlike most of the rest of the internet. I've been part of sites with forums every bit as divided and weird as this. This one is different because it's composed of people centered around a well known, often controversial artist with a mentally off kilter fan base. Most people with their mental shit in order have no need for The Smiths or Morrissey.

But it's more to do with the admin or lack thereof. The state of any forum will reflect the administration and here they have obviously been found wanting.

But it's more to do with the admin or lack thereof. The state of any forum will reflect the administration and here they have obviously been found wanting.
I'd probably allow it too, had I seen the band wear f*** Morrissey-solo shirts and ban me from all concerts.
David has created a beautiful mirror of the man himself with this site. The stubborn, petty, and vindictive, the insightful, warm, and human, the moments of poetry and pratfall alike are reflected here on so-low, and I for one think it's both appropriate and beautiful.

I'd probably allow it too, had I seen the band wear f*** Morrissey-solo shirts and ban me from all concerts.
David has created a beautiful mirror of the man himself with this site. The stubborn, petty, and vindictive, the insightful, warm, and human, the moments of poetry and pratfall alike are reflected here on so-low, and I for one think it's both appropriate and beautiful.

Ah, two wrongs make a right. I understand. :lbf:

Ah, two wrongs make a right. I understand. :lbf:
This site was a mirror prior to the shirts, and the primary way that he stayed relevant and available among his fans for the wilderness years. I remember very vividly the shows in clubs with a 400 person capacity. Preferred them really, because he was hungry for it, and never appeared bored or miserable.

BRING BACK FREE SPEECH

(Unless it involves things M finds objectionable.)

Last edited:
Much of Morrissey's career has been him posing as a self-righteous, vindictive bomb thrower, and some fans are startled when he gets it back?

Morrissey's fans are a reflection of himself, and vice versa.

Taking the extreme side of every discussion is a juvenile form of attention seeking. He's still stuck in the "let's scare the adults mode."

I'm surprised he hasn't pretended to dabble in Witchcraft, or Satanism for shock value.

Or has he?

Much of Morrissey's career has been him posing as a self-righteous, vindictive bomb thrower, and some fans are startled when he gets it back?

Morrissey's fans are a reflection of himself, and vice versa.

Taking the extreme side of every discussion is a juvenile form of attention seeking. He's still stuck in the "let's scare the adults mode."

I'm surprised he hasn't pretended to dabble in Witchcraft, or Satanism for shock value.

Or has he?
does a Ouija board count.

Saying goodbye to your Morrissey collection are you? Did he say something to upset you? Will you be alright?
He has by no means offended me. Their has always been a conservative audience bubbling under the surface. I am by no means a racist or anything of the sort. It's just people with Christian ideology can find it very easy to support Morrissey. He had rejected all the things rock n roll. How refreshing to a 15 year old Christian who was reviled by Christian music of the 80's. Let the tongue lashing begin...we have a Jesus freak in the room.

He has by no means offended me. Their has always been a conservative audience bubbling under the surface. I am by no means a racist or anything of the sort. It's just people with Christian ideology can find it very easy to support Morrissey. He had rejected all the things rock n roll. How refreshing to a 15 year old Christian who was reviled by Christian music of the 80's. Let the tongue lashing begin...we have a Jesus freak in the room.
Very little to none of this makes any sense. Anyone else care to decipher?

Have you forgiven Jesus?

Sorry, but does anyone have any news on the actual single? purely curious...
Well, been trying - honest!
It has appeared on Amazon France as 'out of stock' (My Love,... did similar before release) which could be seen as progress beyond the Slavik/Swedish/Hong Kong sites already selling it (if not out of stock now):

https://www.amazon.fr/All-Young-People-Must-Fall/dp/B07CBLSDM5

And it has now surfaced on discogs:

https://www.discogs.com/Morrissey-All-the-Young-People-Must-Fall-in-Love/release/11965137

Add to that: an anon in the collectors section asserting it has been 'put back' (equated to being cancelled) - although it hasn't appeared on any release sheets to be postponed so not sure where that information has come from - the only places quoting an April release date were the mysterious shops managing to sell copies at the time.
I rang the same 4 UK independent record shops today as mentioned previously and there's nothing scheduled for this week or next.
Add also to that: 1 person here and 1 on Facebook who both collect and have said end of May (and are credible sources IMHO).
Not very clear I know, but as soon as anything becomes more certain this place will know asap.
Regards,
FWD.

Update 9th May:
Italian Amazon - same as French site:
https://www.amazon.it/All-Young-People-Must-Fall/dp/B07CBLSDM5

Last edited:
Well, been trying - honest!
It has appeared on Amazon France as 'out of stock' (My Love,... did similar before release) which could be seen as progress beyond the Slavik/Swedish/Hong Kong sites already selling it (if not out of stock now):

https://www.amazon.fr/All-Young-People-Must-Fall/dp/B07CBLSDM5

And it has now surfaced on discogs:

https://www.discogs.com/Morrissey-All-the-Young-People-Must-Fall-in-Love/release/11965137

Add to that: an anon in the collectors section asserting it has been 'put back' (equated to being cancelled) - although it hasn't appeared on any release sheets to be postponed so not sure where that information has come from - the only places quoting an April release date were the mysterious shops managing to sell copies at the time.
I rang the same 4 UK independent record shops today as mentioned previously and there's nothing scheduled for this week or next.
Add also to that: 1 person here and 1 on Facebook who both collect and have said end of May (and are credible sources IMHO).
Not very clear I know, but as soon as anything becomes more certain this place will know asap.
Regards,
FWD.
If you live in USA, you are out of there, I tried the Hong Kong Hmm they do not ship records, then cdon.com you can't even register with a states address, I can only hope that this may rumour is true

Little lamb
On a hill
Run fast if you can

Good Christians, they want to kill you
And your life has not even begun!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom