"All The Young People Must Fall In Love" (Bob Clearmountain Mix) released (EU Apr 20, UK Jul 6 2018)

Released in the UK on July 6, 2018.

"All The Young People Must Fall In Love" (Bob Clearmountain Mix) - 7" clear vinyl was listed for sale at some European sites (post by Famous when dead) and it has been reported people are receiving orders now.

The reported release date on the Fnac site is Apr. 20, 2018, however there have not been any official announcements or mention of UK release.

Tweet posted by an anonymous person (original post):

43030_42892_All-the-Young-People-Must-Fall-in-Love_1.jpg

Buy on Amazon.co.uk.

Last edited:
Really diggin' this Clearmountain mix.
Don't be surprised when this thing becomes the surprise hit of the summer.

Not a hope in hell. Radio is going nowhere near it. It's probably as good a song, if not better, than Spent The Day In Bed which was his biggest radio hit since 2004, so in normal times could indeed be a hit.
But Morrissey has become super-toxic in recent months due to his idiotic statements, and his explicit support for a political party that only a particularly bigoted Daily Mail reader would vote for.

Clearmountain did a decent job of shining up the A-Side.

A bit disappointed with the B-Side, which I've been hoping for a nice copy of for three years, ever since it was played live in Nashville, TN. My gripe is the synthetic strings that have either been added entirely, or greatly brought forward in the mix. Either way, the fake strings make for a very over-produced song of what's supposed to be a live version.

Yeah I agree - summat amiss for sure. For me, it's the vocal - it pops too much. He really is a fool with the mic; when I saw him in Brixton, he swung it out sideways so it faced a massive stack of amplifiers and fed back like... well... it was loud

Not a hope in hell. Radio is going nowhere near it. It's probably as good a song, if not better, than Spent The Day In Bed which was his biggest radio hit since 2004, so in normal times could indeed be a hit.
But Morrissey has become super-toxic in recent months due to his idiotic statements, and his explicit support for a political party that only a particularly bigoted Daily Mail reader would vote for.

Not a hope in hell sounds like the same odds a Wild Turkey has of not bein' murdered.
And guess what? They ain't got me yet!
All it's gonna take is one DJ who ain't afraid to start this musical wave.
Ya even said it yourself. It's a darn good song.
This one just might surprise us all.

#2 behind 'Yellow Submarine' in UK Singles Vinyl Chart.

MOZ CONTINUES TO IMPRESS:rock:

while :frogface:, Haslaam, Chezz, Skinny et al got nothing going:mouseface:

this track was originally released months ago, and its no2 with a bullet while:frogface:
album about the COMET:drama: is forgotten despite being released last week.:rofl:

CALL THE COMET IS NO LONGER RELEVANT:sick:

NOBODY REMEMBERS IF IT EVEN EXISTED:rock: Besides, NO COMET ever came to
reset us here in Earth.

(Drama J, who has mush for brains, was very upset at some of his druggy buddies being down
on possibly being arrested and put in jail, called a COMET:crazy: to blow EVERYBODY up, with the
hope that he would be immediately reborn thru COMET MAGIC:drama: as the King of Reefer
Weed. As expected NOTHING HAPPENED>:lbf:)

Hopefully this will the last we hear of :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: for a good chunk of years:handok:

MOZ CONTINUES TO IMPRESS:rock:

while :frogface:, Haslaam, Chezz, Skinny et al got nothing going:mouseface:

this track was originally released months ago, and its no2 with a bullet while:frogface:
album about the COMET:drama: is forgotten despite being released last week.:rofl:

I don't know what you're gloating about in reference to Johnny Marr, his single "Hi Hello" debuted at No. 1 on this same chart.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom