all things scottish football

mozully

i keep mine hidden
out of bordom I decided to see if there was a thread dedicated to scottish football and couldn't find one so I thought I'd have a go myself. be it spl, 1st division or the national side come and have your say and a bit of banter here.

so lets begin.

(celtic related) I am the only one who would punt jvoh in the summer, I know he scored on saturday and had an injurys but for a so called "top class striker" 3 goals all season is just not good enough.

also whats your take on ferguson and mcgregorers antics. if the tabloid talk is true and they dont let back into the scotland side will it help or hinder us on qualification for the world cup. personaly I dont think they'll be a big loss and I'm not being biased just because I'm a celtic fan. discuss

I can't really add anything constructive, as I really don't follow football.
I am Scottish though and I did sell Ally McCoist a pair of shoes when I worked in River Island. :lbf:

I would be ASTONISHED if you saw anyone in the Republic of Ireland sporting a Gers jersey!

But, you no doubt saw a lot of gimps wearing Celtic shirts.

You would see lots of people wearing Rangers jerseys, and Celtic, in Northern Ireland.

Now, the why :)

Catholic, Protestant, Irish, British, The Pope and The Queen and Uncle Tom Cobley.

All bollox :)

I have seen the odd Hibbies shirt here, but nae Herts.

Plus, although I support one of it's teams, League of Ireland is even worse that SPL!

Last edited:
yes we know the EPL have better players and teams but those of you who are just coming on here to poke fun at our game just like jukebox jury has done, please f*** off. the whole reason I sparted this was so people who have a genuine interest in scottish football can have a place on here to discuss it. take your arrogant and ignorant remarks elswhere.

anyway, just got back from paradise. 4-0. good score, I didnt really think we were anywhere near top form though but we're still top. anybody know how many games there are till the split and who do you think will make it.

Tags
lol
Back
Top Bottom