Alternate artwork for 'Low In High School'

40784_lihs_alternate.jpg

Almost worthy of Terrace Stomp... ;)

Posted on the OffMoz FB page. The 'art print' offered by HMV with Green vinyl.

Same kid í think, so probably another Tony Molina shot.

So now all í have to do is print off a dozen or so of these and replace the official art with alternate.

Stereo...For the man who has nothing...

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
This one doesn't make me cringe. It's the hatchet and the Morrissey shirt. Both items provide a redundancy that just rubs me completely the wrong way.

Much better. The political statement on the official cover is so clumsy and badly done. I've ordered this version - hopefully I'll get one of the prints so I can glue it over the actual cover.

I thought the handwriting on the official artwork could be from Moz.
This looks different.
Bit strange it states his parents are a handful.
Come on Max, there are other kids in the same position as yours.
I've seen them while buying my ingredients to stay alive at the shopping center.
Most of them looked as bored as you. :squiffy:

Ironic how it’s HMV - after their apparent refusal to stock the album based on the sleeve - offer a look at alternative artwork.

... ironic or possibly planned that way!!

It's an improvement but the birds are so fake they make the burly brawl in The Matrix 2 look like a 4K documentary from National Geographic.
Surely Moz can do better than this. There are a million stills from great black & white movies that are better than this.
A better message on the sign could have been 'Low in High School' and just have the word Morrissey above the image.

Is this on all pre-orders of the HMV Green vinyl? Cos the album artwork on the website is still showing the original.

It's an improvement but the birds are so fake they make the burly brawl in The Matrix 2 look like a 4K documentary from National Geographic.
Surely Moz can do better than this. There are a million stills from great black & white movies that are better than this.
A better message on the sign could have been 'Low in High School' and just have the word Morrissey above the image.

I think he does it on purpose.
Don't ask why, I just think he does.

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom