Amanda Hallay takes a look at Moz as a fashion icon

Stumbling through the deep, dark internet, I quite recently found the chanel 'The Ultimate Fahion History' run by Amanda Hallay and as in life things sometimes do fit together, she only yesterday provided a video about Morrissey, which I (kindly) want to share with you, although it tells nothing new to those who have already dissected every Morrissey photo/video in existence. More interesting is how casually she tells how she was best buddies with him and recorded a song with the Smiths once... Anyway, back to his oversized women's shirts! Also: Amanda Hall(w)ay=Janice Long?

Stumbling through the deep, dark internet, I quite recently found the chanel 'The Ultimate Fahion History' run by Amanda Hallay and as in life things sometimes do fit together, she only yesterday provided a video about Morrissey, which I (kindly) want to share with you, although it tells nothing new to those who have already dissected every Morrissey photo/video in existence. More interesting is how casually she tells how she was best buddies with him and recorded a song with the Smiths once... Anyway, back to his oversized women's shirts! Also: Amanda Hall(w)ay=Janice Long?

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/the-uncut-revelation-about-unreleased-songs.33105/

"I knew he was gay from the off", said Amanda Malone.

From Fletcher's A Light That Never H
Goes Out

no mention of his fabulouscious blazers? :(

but nonetheless, yes, moz is pretty damn cool

Awful hipster he was and now he dresses like someone that just gave up. I always wondered what type of bra he wears to give some support to his D cup bitch tits.

thanks for this,& I dig your avatar ! :thumb:

Related: Amanda on her novel "Dole"

:lbf:! she sounds like fun,and so does her book, no wonder Moz took a shine to her. Why did he think she should sing some Smiths songs? was she in a band at the time? wonder how the two met. :confused:

I have been waiting on The Smiths with Amanda Malone vocals version of This Charming Man and Girl Afraid to leak.

I have been waiting on The Smiths with Amanda Malone vocals version of This Charming Man and Girl Afraid to leak.

yeah, I use to have a copy, but accidentally hit record on my boombox and recorded the local news over it ! doh:;)

Tags
amanda hallay fashion friends video youtube

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom