Amazon / Friday March 1st - Morrissey Central (March 1, 2019)

6a0120a721c2d7970b0168e9ca602e970c-500wi_v2rete.jpg

AMAZON / Friday March 1st

Morrissey's "California Son" CD is number 1 on the Amazon charts, and Morrissey's "California Son" LP/vinyl is number 2.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/amazon-friday-march-1st

Regards,
FWD.

(The picture used is of James Baldwin and Doris Jean Castle - photograph by Steve Schapiro used in the book: Schapiro's Heroes).

Music journalism has gone the way of the dodo.

Jordan Bassett is a real

shit head.

As ALWAYS...

the NME haven’t a clue.

:cool:

I doubt that anyone reads NME anyway so a its a complete waste of time for them to write anything at all.

I doubt that anyone reads NME anyway so a its a complete waste of time for them to write anything at all.
As far as I’m aware NME is out of circulation and available only on line, wonder why. When Moz was on the front cover sales went through the roof. It’s their own fault as they have bit the hand off that fed them

How can it be on the charts before release date??
Central has omitted to say it is Amazon's frequently updated chart regarding pre-sales.
Regards,
FWD.

Where is there any reference to number 1, it's still saying number 35 on Amazon UK?
Having visited Amazon a lot recently, I can say I only saw both when they were around the high 10's, I didn't catch the number 1. That said, I do know the pre-sale charts fluctuate all the time and isn't a constant for periods of time. I think SER just caught it at the right time - maybe!?
Regards,
FWD.

Sent the hubby off to Crash Records this morning to pre order a blue vinyl copy, “oh I think they’re sold out” was the reply from the man in Crash......luckily he located one and hubby managed to secure it but I’m glad I sent him today and didn’t wait any longer ....

Last edited:
Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom