Amy Winehouse is dead

R.I.P. Amy Winehouse

She was found dead at her home today, only 27 years old. She had a fantastic voice, but her personal problems are, unfortunately, what people will remember her for. :(

Last edited:
Re: R.I.P. Amy Winehouse

This is how she has always sounded to me.

(Before the insults start, the point of a forum is to express different opinions, not just pounce (with pseudo-intellectual-speak) upon those who disagree with you.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Amy Winehouse dead @ 27

Because one has to assume she was on "the drugs" because she felt her life as a celebrity was so tough.
There are worse things in life than being a celebrity.
She is/was a junkie who happened to be famous. There are millions of people who live much tougher lives than her.
Do I feel sad? Yes. Do I feel sorry for her? No.

if you didn't know how personally you really can't assume anything. more than likely she started doing drugs before she was famous, but then it became worse when she had money.

If the junkie down the road died tomorrow I wouldn't give a shit. Same with Winehouse.

I guess you never had a friend of family member with a drug problem. Sounds like you only feel sorry for people who have handicaps that you can see physically (like those kids with downs syndrome.) You really don't know what happened in Amy Winehouse's life that made her turn to drugs. Same with that "junkie down the road."

-----

Did anyone have her on the Celebrity Death Pool?

if you didn't know how personally you really can't assume anything. more than likely she started doing drugs before she was famous, but then it became worse when she had money.

I guess you never had a friend of family member with a drug problem. Sounds like you only feel sorry for people who have handicaps that you can see physically (like those kids with downs syndrome.) You really don't know what happened in Amy Winehouse's life that made her turn to drugs. Same with that "junkie down the road."

-----

Did anyone have her on the Celebrity Death Pool?

I can't assume anything, but you're allowed to assume she started on the drugs before she was a celebrity. Makes sense.
And how do you know I don't know what caused the junkie down the road to turn to drugs? Abusive parents is what. But I still don't care.

I feel very saddened by this...

I can't assume anything, but you're allowed to assume she started on the drugs before she was a celebrity. Makes sense.
And how do you know I don't know what caused the junkie down the road to turn to drugs? Abusive parents is what. But I still don't care.

you sound like a little brat.

Are you being a dick just for the sake of it or do you actually have something against Winehouse?

you sound like a little brat.

I don't like a singer you do.
I don't respect her because I didn't like her and you do.
So what? Isn't the whole point of a forum for different people to express different opinions? If mine offends you, ignore it.

So what? Isn't the whole point of a forum for different people to express different opinions? If mine offends you, ignore it.

actually I've never owned anything by her. I can name you two of her songs at most. I just thought you were being a little inconsiderate. there you go assuming again.

There is a big difference between expressing opinion and being a classless, tactless attention whore.

actually I've never owned anything by her. I can name you two of her songs at most. I just thought you were being a little inconsiderate. there you go assuming again.

I was just saying I don't care. I'm entitled to not care, and to be just a vocal about it as those who do care.
If you've got a problem with that, I can only apologise. Not everyone in life is going to agree with you on everything. Or maybe they will... I wouldn't like to assume too much.
Either way. We disagree, so what. Such is life. No need to get those sexy little panties of yours in a twist.

There is a big difference between expressing opinion and being a classless, tactless attention whore.

i expressed a valid opinion. You chose to give it attention.
pot_calling_kettle_black.jpg

I was just saying I don't care. I'm entitled to not care, and to be just a vocal about it as those who do care.
If you've got a problem with that, I can only apologise. Not everyone in life is going to agree with you on everything. Or maybe they will... I wouldn't like to assume too much.
Either way. We disagree, so what. Such is life. No need to get those sexy little panties of yours in a twist.

Make a point, but don't spoil it by being a dick in your final words. Free speech and all that in forums, right?

P.

Make a point, but don't spoil it by being a dick in your final words. Free speech and all that in forums, right?

P.

Fair enough. I was just trying to lighten the mood. Who am I to assume what kind of panties someone wears. Especially given the kind I wear. Vinegar soaked razor wire. Wrapped in nettles.

I was just saying I don't care. I'm entitled to not care, and to be just a vocal about Youit as those who do care.

How do you know if im even wearing panties?

How do you know if im even wearing panties?

Hidden cameras, a vivid imagination and a rock-hard erection. These three things have guided my life so far. They have got me this far, I won't distrust them now.

Back
Top Bottom