Amy Winehouse is dead

It was really sad hearing this news. I wanted her to come back beautiful and full of joy. Not to be.

Sad that we live in an age where we know the intimate details of the landing strip on Cheryl Cole's mound but have no concept of a genuine '4-real' artist who allowed us in to her troubled mind - for better or worse.

I'll certainly raise a glass to her legacy, however delightfully ironic that is.

Apologies for having some concern about the state of humanity and the capability of the human condition on a Morrissey related website? Who'd have thought it?

Morrissey approves of the terrorist mentality that is behind the sort of horrendously evil violence we saw in Norway.

"I support the efforts of the Animal Rights Militia in England and I understand why fur-farmers and so-called laboratory scientists are repaid with violence - it is because they deal in violence themselves and it's the only language they understand - the same principals that apply to war. You reach a point where you cannot reason with people. This is why the Animal Rights Militia and the Hunt Saboteurs exist. They are usually very intelligent people who are forced to act because the law is shameful or amoral." -- Morrissey, on True-To-You

That's a similar mentality to the one the Norwegian terrorist reveals in his compendium.

Read here for examples of the Animal Rights Militia type attacks Morrissey admires: 'Pure evil' letter bomber detained in mental hospital

Victims have included children and innocent bystanders. And that's because the Animal Rights Militia, by definition, is a terrorist action undertaken with no concern for the lives of others.

It's doubtful Morrissey supports the terrorist in Norway. Many of us probably share some of the Norwegian terrorist's anger about this or that (in Morrissey's case, for example: “Other countries have held on to their basic identity yet it seems to me that England was thrown away.... If you walk through Knightsbridge on any bland day of the week you won’t hear an English accent.... You’ll hear every accent under the sun apart from the British accent.")

But Morrissey does support the tactic of terrorist violence, and is sympathetic to the mentality of people who engage in that tactic, as the despicable garbage he posted on True To You made clear. True To You, of course, posted that disgusting filth from Morrissey without criticism and without allowing anyone else to post criticism. It was posted by Julia as if it were the words from a prophet, not to be questioned or challenged.

Mail bombs to scientists working on treatments for AIDS and cancer -- Morrissey says that's COOL! And it's STILL COOL if the targeted scientist's young daughter is the one who opens the mail bomb.

That's just great, Morrissey! And "f***" a web site that allows anyone to disagree with you!

I hope when Morrissey gets ill he stays true to his principles and refuses any treatments developed by scientists he wanted to see hit with terrorist violence.

Last edited:
Morrissey approves of the terrorist mentality that is behind the sort of horrendously evil violence we saw in Norway.

"I support the efforts of the Animal Rights Militia in England and I understand why fur-farmers and so-called laboratory scientists are repaid with violence - it is because they deal in violence themselves and it's the only language they understand - the same principals that apply to war. You reach a point where you cannot reason with people. This is why the Animal Rights Militia and the Hunt Saboteurs exist. They are usually very intelligent people who are forced to act because the law is shameful or amoral." -- Morrissey, on True-To-You

That's a similar mentality to the one the Norwegian terrorist reveals in his compendium.

Read here for examples of the Animal Rights Militia type attacks Morrissey admires: 'Pure evil' letter bomber detained in mental hospital

Victims have included children and innocent bystanders. And that's because the Animal Rights Militia, by definition, is a terrorist action undertaken with no concern for the lives of others.

It's doubtful Morrissey supports the terrorist in Norway. Many of us probably share some of the Norwegian terrorist's anger about this or that (in Morrissey's case, for example: “Other countries have held on to their basic identity yet it seems to me that England was thrown away.... If you walk through Knightsbridge on any bland day of the week you won’t hear an English accent.... You’ll hear every accent under the sun apart from the British accent.")

But Morrissey does support the tactic of terrorist violence, and is sympathetic to the menality of people who engage in that tactic, as the despicable garbage he posted on True To You made clear. True To You, of course, posted that disgusting filth from Morrissey without criticism and without allowing anyone else to post criticism. It was posted by Julia as if it were the words from a prophet, not to be questioned or challenged.

Mail bombs to scientists working on treatments for AIDS and cancer -- Morrissey says that's COOL! And it's STILL COOL if the targeted scientist's young daughter is the one who opens the mail bomb.

That's just great, Morrissey! And "f***" a web site that allows anyone to disagree with you!

I hope when Morrissey gets ill he stays true to his principles and refuses any treatments developed by scientists he wanted to see hit with terrorist violence.

anyone who would agree with you is too lazy to follow your convoluted bullshit.

anyone who would agree with you is too lazy to follow your convoluted bullshit.

No, you just can't refute it. Morrissey clearly does admire terrorist violence as a tactic, because he clearly said so and clearly empathized with that mentality.

Morrissey said: "[F]ur-farmers and so-called laboratory scientists are repaid with violence - it is because they deal in violence themselves and it's the only language they understand - the same principals that apply to war. You reach a point where you cannot reason with people.... They are usually very intelligent people who are forced to act....."

He's talking about people who, for example, send bombs through the mail filled with nails. That was also a tactic of the Unabomber, whom the Norwegian terrorist plagiarized in his manifesto.

"You reach a point where you cannot reason with people." That's giving up on democracy and turning to war, with terrorism as the tactic. And, um, scinetists and whomever happens to be standing near them the targets.

It's the Norwegian terrorist's mentality. It's abortion clinic bombers' mentalities. It's all terrorists' mentalities. And it sure as hell is the Animal Rights Militia's mentality.

The fanatical intolerance of Morrissey is disgusting.

Last edited:
I will sum up what Theo so eloquently stated... Morrissey is being a jackass when it comes to comments regarding Norway. However this is nothing new as it is consistent with what he always says.

It is ridiculous how there are so many apologists for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Just watching Amy at Porchester Hall 2007 on arte tv and I can't help but feel that she was an original performer and quite authentic despite her obvious problems.

I've never been her biggest fan, picked up her cds as bargains. But whatever you think of her she was more real and authentic than any Lady Gagas, Madonnas etc. Something I miss on contemporary music, cvertainly mainstream music nowadays.

Re: Amy Winehouse dead @ 27

A 3 page thread for Amy Winehouse who couldn't handle a Friday night on the sniff, pills and special K,

I guess you get your post mortem results from the front page of The Mirror ?

What was so great about AW, really?
I didn't notice this media overkill of tributes and discussions in every paper, every magazine, when Captain Beefheart died. Amy sang some R&B, got wasted in public, and then died. Whereas Don sang some R&B, got wasted in private, and then invented a new kind of music which challenged everyone's notions of harmony and rhythm and, in the process, changed the way everyone plays guitars and drums - and all this without him fully understanding how he'd done it ('cause he needed John French & co to translate his ideas).

The fanatical intolerance of obama is disgusting.
Hold on something wrong here.:horny:
Fancy getting misquoted and taken at face value without any sensible thought or reasoning.:crazy:

I do have her albums and they always made for a good sunday chill out session.
I liked her vibe and her personal lyrics.
So, who's gonna give Lovely Amy her very own frink thread ? :barf:
..........no i didnt think so

She's gone, true, but at least we'll always have her contribution as the eponymous character in this classic cornerstone of vintage prime time hilarity to warm our hearts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom