An REM thread for r.e.m. stuff

PATTI SMITH (R.E.M.)
Live at Zitadelle Spandau, Berlin, GER 5. July 2010
01 People Have The Power (w/ R.E.M.) http://www.multiupload.com/O3NBAOOIZN
02 Rock'n'Roll n***** (w/ R.E.M.) http://www.multiupload.com/W1EXAEQPP4

It was great to see them in Berlin, not only for one song!!!!!!!!!!
Peter came also on stage for "People Who Died".
Some pics:

SL372178.jpg

SL372173.jpg

SL372180.jpg

SL372271.jpg

SL372202.jpg

SL372204.jpg

SL372240.jpg

SL372244.jpg

nice pictures thanks HL5130
ive got man on the moon from 23 August 2003 - Sessions @ AOL - The Warehouse Studio, it was a download song. also have 4 other really low quality bitrate recordings.

Hey everyone!

So... can anyone please please repost the Around the Sun and Accelerate demos? Also the Fanclub singles? All the links are expired.

Thank you!!

Hi guys (and girls?), my first post, I joined up for this forum strictly for this thread. Great stuff, many, many thanks!!

I do have one request. I think I've been through all 67 pages of this thread, and all the links for the live recordings on the (Don't Go Back To) Rockville single can't be found. If anyone can up those, especially the two Paris tracks, I would really appreciate it. Thanks again! :thumb:

Oh, one more question that I cannot find the answer: Is there a difference between the 'LP' and 'album' versions of Low Desert? I have no idea which one I have (the US CD version), but I guess I need the other, of course. (xmasofsouth, is that one of these versions you just posted [Low Desert PRE?]) Thanks for any answers.

Hey everyone!

So... can anyone please please repost the Around the Sun and Accelerate demos? Also the Fanclub singles? All the links are expired.

Thank you!!

what all of them :rofl:

i also downloaded the low desert pre but have no idead what it is. i did not know of any variation between the cd releases either it be vinyl or cd, can anyone confirm??? :confused:

Dont go back to rockville 12inch b/w unique live b-sides - http://www.multiupload.com/4LVSU1DAPO

Last edited:
I'm an upload virgin, and if everything goes well, about to be a changed man forever.

Here is the link to the first disc of the 2cd bootleg known as 20th Century Boys.
20th Century Boys Vol 1.zip (76.11 MB)
http://www.multiupload.com/0XMZHCW46A
Tracklisting: 01 I Got You Babe.mp3
02 Second Guessing.mp3
03 Harborcoat.mp3
04 Pretty Persuasion.mp3
05 Pills.mp3
06 1,000,000.mp3
07 Camera.mp3
08 Talk About The Passion.mp3
09 Little American.mp3
10 Party Girl.mp3
11 Letter Never Sent.mp3
12 Just A Touch.mp3
13 Secret Agent Man.mp3
14 Hootenany.mp3
15 Route 66.mp3
16 Windout.mp3
17 6 Stock Answers To 74,000 Questions.mp3
18 My Roof, Your Roof.mp3
19 Pale Blue Eyes.mp3
20 Tainted Obligation.mp3
21 Sweet Jane.mp3

2nd disc here:
20th Century Boys Vol. 2.zip (80.9 MB)
http://www.multiupload.com/QSL36GGJQM

Tracklisting: 01 Rave On.mp3
02 20th Century Boy.mp3
03 7 Chinese Brothers.mp3
04 Crazy.mp3
05 Remember Me.mp3
06 Rockville.mp3
07 Carnival.mp3
08 Just A Touch.mp3
09 Nervous Breakdown.mp3
10 A Girl Like You.mp3
11 Dangerous Time.mp3
12 There She Comes Again.mp3
13 This And That.mp3
14 Party Girl.mp3
15 Rockville.mp3
16 Bodycount.mp3
17 Hippie Shake.mp3
18 Action.mp3
19 Jacques Cousteau.mp3
20 Small Town Girl.mp3
21 Gardening At Night.mp3
22 Sheherazade.mp3
23 Lisa Said.mp3
24 It's A Mystery.mp3
25 Get Stoned.mp3

Any problems, and I'm sure you'll let me know!

Another yet another request for SoundoftheNorth! I know it must get pretty tiresome with people constantly requesting items that have already been put up. But trawling though thi site I came upon this upload

One I Love (Losing My Religion Collector’s Edition unused b-side) World Leader Pretend (Losing My Religion Collector’s Edition unused b-side) 13.I believe (live ?/11/89. Same source as above. Unused due to intro cover of Syd Straw‘s ‘future 40’s’ (string of pearls)) 5:10 King Of Birds (Near Wild Heaven 3 Track USA unused b-side) **sourced from a trade years ago (about 2005) tracks were on cd with other b-sides, collaborations etc *http://www.multiupload.com/11TUVR624H

with links that have now expired. I would love an opportunity to download and listen to these tracks. Would you mind?

TIA

davemel

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hi everyone...I know this was posted before, but the Green-section of the concert had a very bad sound...:sick:
I´m looking very hard for the famous 13. November 1989 - Fox Theater, l.e.a.f. benefit concert, where the band played the Murmur + Green album complete.
Can someone upload a good sounding version of this concert? ....please, please...would love to hear that....:o

recording it now. its sounding like the same broadcast they used last time, no new songs. will transfer and upload for anyone know wants it.
15 September 2004 - St. James' Church, London, England
So Fast, So Numb / Boy In The Well / I Wanted To Be Wrong / E-Bow The Letter / Around The Sun / Aftermath / Losing My Religion / Walk Unafraid
encore: Leaving New York / Imitation Of Life / Man On The Moon
notes: Secret fan club / BBC Radio 2 contest winners gig. Thom Yorke from Radiohead guests on E-Bow The Letter
re-broadcast: 29 july 2010 radio2

thanks for the uploads falls to climb

quote"The version (I presented) seems to be a demo version of this song as it is mentioned on the booklet of the bootleg 'Red Rain'!"quote

red rain bootleg? as in the 1987 broadcast bootleg? or is this a new boot

Last edited:
recording it now. its sounding like the same broadcast they used last time, no new songs. will transfer and upload for anyone know wants it.
15 September 2004 - St. James' Church, London, England
So Fast, So Numb / Boy In The Well / I Wanted To Be Wrong / E-Bow The Letter / Around The Sun / Aftermath / Losing My Religion / Walk Unafraid
encore: Leaving New York / Imitation Of Life / Man On The Moon
notes: Secret fan club / BBC Radio 2 contest winners gig. Thom Yorke from Radiohead guests on E-Bow The Letter
re-broadcast: 29 july 2010 radio2

thanks for the uploads falls to climb

quote"The version (I presented) seems to be a demo version of this song as it is mentioned on the booklet of the bootleg 'Red Rain'!"quote

red rain bootleg? as in the 1987 broadcast bootleg? or is this a new boot

This 2004 show looks great, very interesting set list, any upload would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Tags
r.e.m. rem
Back
Top Bottom