An REM thread for r.e.m. stuff

Have them ripped to WAV, working on conversion and labeling. Will send you a link when I "finally" have it all put together. Disc 1 is interesting because there is only one song that did not make it to the Unplugged session, The Great Beyond. I have included it along with that set, but will upload in one of the folders too.

You're leaving me hanging. Checking daily for this. I own the DVD just havn't been able to RIP. Can't Wait!!!!

They would not fit in one folder per disc, so it took a while. I appreciate the patience. Will leave up for a week or so then take down. Enjoy.

Many thanks for this. I greatly appreciate your hard work and willingness to share. This is awesome.

Need some help with some odds and ends I do not have.

Photograph (From Born To Choose Compilation)
Draggin the Line (From Austin Powers)
I Walked With a Zombie (From Where The Pyramid Meets The Eye: A Tribute to Roky Erickson)

Would love in FLAC or 320 mp3. Thanks in advance.

Need some help with some odds and ends I do not have.

Photograph (From Born To Choose Compilation)
Draggin the Line (From Austin Powers)
I Walked With a Zombie (From Where The Pyramid Meets The Eye: A Tribute to Roky Erickson)

Would love in FLAC or 320 mp3. Thanks in advance.

I can post these after work tonight in 320 if you do not want to /can't convert the FLAC from Gargumma. Let me know if you want them.

Thank you so much for the DVD rips. A question regarding the Storytellers set - the setlist on the REM timeline has a very different order to what is on the DVD, not to mention the songs that were played twice.

Were these songs played out of order by VH1 or have they been jumbled for the DVD release?

Were these songs played out of order by VH1 or have they been jumbled for the DVD release?

Both. That's what they usually do with pre-taped TV broadcasts, and what has been done with other shows on the boxset as well, like in the Unplugged and Rock am Ring concerts. Not sure why. Maybe they think they have a better grasp at setlists than the band.

Last edited:
Was wondering if someone who was lucky to get the "baseball project/minus 5" ep from record store day could do a audio ripp of it in mp3 or flac?

Can someone upload for me ( on mega.co.nz would be great) R.E.M Bingo Hand Job at Borderline '91? I will be very grateful!

Tags
r.e.m. rem
Back
Top Bottom