Morrissey Central "AND IT'S COMING FOR YOU" (December 20, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date

Youtube video showing a nurse fainting shortly after being administered a COVID19 vaccine injection.
Whilst the implication is obvious, there's a perfectly simple non-sinister explanation why she fainted:

"A nurse who says she is prone to fainting collapsed on camera shortly after receiving Pfizer’s Covid vaccine. Tiffany Dover, the nurse manager at CHI Hospital in Chattanooga, Tennessee, passed out while taking questions about the shot from reporters on Thursday. Dover was filmed struggling to maintain her train of thought, and was seen rubbing her temple before saying: ‘I’m sorry. I’m feeling really dizzy. I’m sorry.’ She then began to walk away from a microphone, only to collapse. Two colleagues were able to stop her from injuring herself. The nurse came-to again shortly afterwards, and insists her fainting was caused by a longstanding condition that sees her pass out when she feels pain – such as the scratch of the needle used to administer the jab."

Well, yeah, but clearly it's done with permission. "Look what I posted Moz, do you approve?". It's depressing and dangerous. They should both be ashamed.
Keep dreaming twat

Again, that's not what I find suspicious. What I find suspicious is why they would use a known fainter when trying to show that the vaccine is perfectly okay. This is what's called an "own goal."
Who knows? It's a matter of conjecture what processes led up to a film crew being allowed to film that women being vaccinated. Or perhaps they just aren't very bright in Chattanooga, TN? Dunno.

I can't get my head around Sams posts, he is single handedly turning people against Morrissey, I also can't get my head around why Morrissey is allowing him to make the posts.
I'm beginning to think that SER must know where all the bodies are buried.

Regardless of whether vaccine or not, some people have quite severe reactions to having injections...'needle phobia' is quite common but the panic, stress, hysteria, & fainting etc. usually occurs prior to the injection.

In some cases the hysteria can be it's so bad that the 'patient' has to be held down by a couple of people, & post-injection can cause fainting owing to the trauma they've just been through. In other instances the 'patient' flatly refuses to have the injection.

I find it odd, however, that someone in the nursing profession has reacted in this way post-injection. If she had a track record of fainting, it begs the question as to why she volunteered to be filmed whilst having the jab.

What do you think the purpose of posting this on Morrissey Central is?

What do you think the purpose of posting this on Morrissey Central is?
Frankly, no idea, it's quite ridiculous...unless SER is pushing his own agenda via MC. Someone needs to kick him off Central & smash his keyboard for good measure.

I hope the nurse is doing better. She was chosen because she is young and pretty. She couldn't recline the offer of being a public guinea pig because she doesn't want to lose her good standing with her bosses. She was probably exhausted from working overtime hours for weeks if not months.

I read that with the enormous competition among pharmaceutical companies to be the first to present a vaccine, there was and still is a shortage of laboratory monkeys on which the vaccines are tested. We will never know how many of them have died and are still suffering and dying in the process, and if the shortage of lab monkeys led to a premature merchandising of insufficiently tested vaccines.

Who knows? It's a matter of conjecture what processes led up to a film crew being allowed to film that women being vaccinated. Or perhaps they just aren't very bright in Chattanooga, TN? Dunno.

Right. Whatever those processes were, they included a good deal of oversight and idiocy. You are trying to convince a country to "trust the science," the populace of which is 40% convinced that the theory of evolution is false, that Jesus will come down from the clouds on a white horse within their own lifetimes, and that the coronavirus vaccine is to be avoided. You have got to be extremely thorough and careful in orchestrating a campaign that will have any hope of calmly and rationally changing some of these people's minds. A misstep such as this one only adds fuel to the fire.

As a german tourist, I remember a shirt, I used to buy for my lil sis around 1990: "My brother went to London and all I got was this lousy t-shirt".
Every time I see news on central nowadays, I think "I went to Central again and all I got were undifferentiated covid news, ill-advised release informations, dead heroes, accusations and conspiracy theories".
I would rather love to read about Morrissey working on his own backcatalouge and putting out things. Which seems to be absolutely ok aged 61.

...or the interview, even.
The interview will never see the light of day for the simple reason that, whatever observations it may contain, and however sensibly they are articulated, the usual suspects will ignore the 99.99% of it which doesn't trigger them, and obsess over the part that the twitter police decree to be *insert adjective to denote faux outrage*

For f***s' sake, what is WRONG with him? He's lost, utterly lost down right-wing Youtube rabbit holes.

There's no point even attempting to engage with or explain away this idiocy. He's lost.
I can't imagine there is any more damage any vaccine could do to you. :crazy:

SCAMDEMIC.

So glad Morrissey sees through this mass scaremongering scam.

Just goes to show how endless daily propaganda makes so much of the public lose all common sense.

What's the worse that can happen? You get a cold - and most likely it will have no symptoms at all. In other words business as usual.

WAKE THE F UP.

It must be very reassuring for you to learn that Morrissey (or rather SER) is as daft as you.
He's incredibly intelligent and intuitive actually. He was right on mass immigration and he's right on this.

I only wish his fans had their own minds and stopped listening to Boris (who is in the pay of global corporations who run the world now).

He's incredibly intelligent and intuitive actually. He was right on mass immigration and he's right on this.

I only wish his fans had their own minds and stopped listening to Boris (who is in the pay of global corporations who run the world now).
But what was he right with this time? That we will all faint immediately after taking the vaccine ?

He doesn't want to take the vaccine is his business, but why is he making a fool of himself with such idiotic posts ???

Why is this right-wing?
Just as with the Brexit debate - Remain = good person, Leave = right wing loon - total compliance with Covid rules = good person, any objection to any of the Government's rules regarding Covid = right wing loon. There is no grey area as far as people who consider themselves 'on the left' are concerned, just as there's no grey area in any other debate or discussion, one either agrees with these people or they'll shriek at you until you lose the will to live.

Boris has already said he supports reducing the population. Tories would be delighted if loads of pensioners died as they would save paying their pensions.

Why do people suddenly believe that the government cares about keeping vulnerable sick people in their 80s alive? it's unrealistic.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom