Morrissey Central "AND IT'S COMING FOR YOU" (December 20, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date

Youtube video showing a nurse fainting shortly after being administered a COVID19 vaccine injection.
Whilst the implication is obvious, there's a perfectly simple non-sinister explanation why she fainted:

"A nurse who says she is prone to fainting collapsed on camera shortly after receiving Pfizer’s Covid vaccine. Tiffany Dover, the nurse manager at CHI Hospital in Chattanooga, Tennessee, passed out while taking questions about the shot from reporters on Thursday. Dover was filmed struggling to maintain her train of thought, and was seen rubbing her temple before saying: ‘I’m sorry. I’m feeling really dizzy. I’m sorry.’ She then began to walk away from a microphone, only to collapse. Two colleagues were able to stop her from injuring herself. The nurse came-to again shortly afterwards, and insists her fainting was caused by a longstanding condition that sees her pass out when she feels pain – such as the scratch of the needle used to administer the jab."

This is going to sound daft but, hey ho. The only other occasion I can think of where you are forced to have something stuck inside your body without your full consent is rape. Is it OK because the state is doing it rather than an individual?
Nobody is forcing anyone to be vaccinated so stop writing complete bullshit, if you can.

Nobody is forcing anyone to be vaccinated so stop writing complete bullshit, if you can.
Boris also said Xmas wouldn't be cancelled. Wait until April (when the Reset is ready to roll and Project Climate Change Fear will take over).

However, if anyone tries to forcibly vaccine me they'll find the syringe hanging out of their eyeball.

Ah well, you should have been more careful about observing the precautions and restrictions that were put in place. If you and your fellow Londoners had done so, you would be in the position you are in now. You right-wingers like to bang on about personal responsibility in others - if you'd exercised some of your own you might not be in the mess you are in now.
There has been lockdown after lock down. All failed. Why would this one work over all the others?

I will never comply with bullshit. I don't even own a mask - and never will.

Covid hysteria is nonsensical.

Boris also said Xmas wouldn't be cancelled. Wait until April (when the Reset is ready to roll and Project Climate Change Fear will take over).

However, if anyone tries to forcibly vaccine me they'll find the syringe hanging out of their eyeball.
Let me see if I can follow your logic:
P1: Boris Johnson is Prime Minister
P2: Boris Johnson made a stupid and inaccurate prediction
C: COVID19 vaccination will become mandatory.

Nope, I'm afraid that won't do. Nobody wants to forcibly vaccine you, however much you wish it were true.

This is going to sound daft but, hey ho. The only other occasion I can think of where you are forced to have something stuck inside your body without your full consent is rape. Is it OK because the state is doing it rather than an individual?
I can't find anything to say it will be compulsory.

What I have been able to find is this: Covid-19: Vaccination from which is the following extract:

“I want the Government to prevent any restrictions being placed on those who refuse to have any potential Covid-19 vaccine. This includes restrictions on travel, social events, such as concerts or sports. No restrictions whatsoever. You cannot force someone to have a vaccination, and should not be able to coerce them into it by way of restrictions. We have to the right to assess the risk ourselves as we have done in the past.”

The Government’s reply states categorically:

“There are currently no plans to place restrictions on those who refuse to have any potential Covid-19 vaccine.”

There has been lockdown after lock down. All failed. Why would this one work over all the others?

I will never comply with bullshit. I don't even own a mask - and never will.

Covid hysteria is nonsensical.
Lockdowns do work as you've been told before. Trouble is, the idiot Johnson applies them too late and lifts them too early so any benefits gained from them are more or less lost.
You must feel so brave not wearing a mask. What a freedom fighter you are.

At the very least someone needs to tell them that a neo-Nazi uses these posts to claim he agrees with them.

Then they'll know what hill they're dying on.

It's really only a matter of time now before Moz publicly supports the Flat-Earth movement. He's lost his f***ing mind. :crazy:

I can't find anything to say it will be compulsory.

What I have been able to find is this: Covid-19: Vaccination from which is the following extract:

“I want the Government to prevent any restrictions being placed on those who refuse to have any potential Covid-19 vaccine. This includes restrictions on travel, social events, such as concerts or sports. No restrictions whatsoever. You cannot force someone to have a vaccination, and should not be able to coerce them into it by way of restrictions. We have to the right to assess the risk ourselves as we have done in the past.”

The Government’s reply states categorically:

“There are currently no plans to place restrictions on those who refuse to have any potential Covid-19 vaccine.”

Most people are pro the vaccine. So they won't need to make it compulsory.

And it's enough to mitigate the people who don't take it - though it does mean it won't be eradicated.

I don't think they would have anyway. Hundreds of people struggling while they get jabbed isn't great optics.
I'm sure the relevant vaccines are being loaded into the chemtrail planes as we speak.... :LOL:

And it's enough to mitigate the people who don't take it - though it does mean it won't be eradicated.
It's not me you need to advise; it's Dale who seems confused.

I'm sure the relevant vaccines are being loaded into the chemtrail planes as we speak.... :LOL:
I'l tell you summat now. There WILL be a time, and very soon, when all these f***wits will be going through intense mental anguish when they realise that pretty much everywhere will require a certificate of vaccination, and they are truly, royally f***ed. And I look forward to them all getting ill. But that won't happen, will it, because it's all a hoax, right? Flip a coin, make your decision.

Lockdowns do work as you've been told before. Trouble is, the idiot Johnson applies them too late and lifts them too early so any benefits gained from them are more or less lost.
You must feel so brave not wearing a mask. What a freedom fighter you are.
How can a lockdown work against false positive test results from testing kits whose own inventor insisted shouldn't be used to test for viruses?

They win.

I think the nurse had been drinking all night with her boyfriend and has been shagging all night, slept in for work arriving Stinking of drink, forgetting she was going to injected.
She’ll be right as rain after a cup of Tetley tea, a couple of jammy dodgers and a pink wafer...
As soon as she finishes her shift she’ll be back on the bevvy....
Lol. I had a relative who worked at a pain management well known
hospital many years ago. I was a child at the time, but the stories I heard. Couldn't believe Drs and Nurses were such party animals. Good for them.

I'l tell you summat now. There WILL be a time, and very soon, when all these f***wits will be going through intense mental anguish when they realise that pretty much everywhere will require a certificate of vaccination, and they are truly, royally f***ed. And I look forward to them all getting ill. But that won't happen, will it, because it's all a hoax, right? Flip a coin, make your decision.
This idiot actually agrees with my prediction.

How can a lockdown work against false positive test results from testing kits whose own inventor insisted shouldn't be used to test for viruses?

They win.
That's a meaningless question. Where you have a virus that spreads through human contact, limiting that human contact limits the ability of the virus to spread. Lockdowns are designed to limit human contact. It's very straightforward.

I changed the end bit because I realized it wasn't quite what Mozmar was saying - but, yes, there are SO many ways they could get us to take something without us knowing & they do this? And don't even shut down Facebook.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom