Morrissey Central "AND IT'S COMING FOR YOU" (December 20, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date

Youtube video showing a nurse fainting shortly after being administered a COVID19 vaccine injection.
Whilst the implication is obvious, there's a perfectly simple non-sinister explanation why she fainted:

"A nurse who says she is prone to fainting collapsed on camera shortly after receiving Pfizer’s Covid vaccine. Tiffany Dover, the nurse manager at CHI Hospital in Chattanooga, Tennessee, passed out while taking questions about the shot from reporters on Thursday. Dover was filmed struggling to maintain her train of thought, and was seen rubbing her temple before saying: ‘I’m sorry. I’m feeling really dizzy. I’m sorry.’ She then began to walk away from a microphone, only to collapse. Two colleagues were able to stop her from injuring herself. The nurse came-to again shortly afterwards, and insists her fainting was caused by a longstanding condition that sees her pass out when she feels pain – such as the scratch of the needle used to administer the jab."

I don't believe there's a conspiracy regarding the vaccine. It's doing people a disservice to label them all as conspiracy theorists just because they can't see the point of unnecessarily being forced to have a vaccine when they're not ill. So it's only a little prick. So what. No one makes me do anything when I can't see the need.
It's preventative.

You get the vaccine so that if you come into contact with Covid in future, your body will be able to eliminate it before it makes you ill.

If you come into contact with Covid having not taken the vaccine, you are likely to fall ill and also likely to spread it to others, thus continuing the pandemic.

If we make the assumption that Morrissey endorses anti-vax views, then I think it's just another example of him choosing to be edgy and anti-establishment. Sometimes I think he just likes to say outrageous things to get a reaction from people for his own amusement. It doesn't necessarily mean he truly believes in what he's saying.

He's always been a troll. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's crass. But he'll never change.

I changed the end bit because I realized it wasn't quite what Mozmar was saying - but, yes, there are SO many ways they could get us to take something without us knowing & they do this? And don't even shut down Facebook.
Well the good news on that score is that it is practically impossible to administer a vaccine except via injection so I don't imagine they'll be adding to the drinking water just yet.

That's a meaningless question. Where you have a virus that spreads through human contact, limiting that human contact limits the ability of the virus to spread. Lockdowns are designed to limit human contact. It's very straightforward.
You're a mouthpiece of anti common sense.

There may as well be no virus at all for all the people it is killing: i.e nobody at all.

The worst that can happen is you might catch a flippin cold.

You're a mouthpiece of anti common sense.

There may as well be no virus at all for all the people it is killing: i.e nobody at all.

The worst that can happen is you might catch a flippin cold.
And you are a mouthpiece for lies and utter bullshit. If this is genuinely your level of ignorance and/or denial and you aren't just being a tiresome little wind-up merchant then there is simply no hope for you.

I'l tell you summat now. There WILL be a time, and very soon, when all these f***wits will be going through intense mental anguish when they realise that pretty much everywhere will require a certificate of vaccination, and they are truly, royally f***ed. And I look forward to them all getting ill. But that won't happen, will it, because it's all a hoax, right? Flip a coin, make your decision.
Sorry to be snobby but I can't stand people who say SUMMAT. In my experience they haven't evolved since eating tripe and using an outside toilet. Happy Christmas.

It's preventative.

You get the vaccine so that if you come into contact with Covid in future, your body will be able to eliminate it before it makes you ill.

If you come into contact with Covid having not taken the vaccine, you are likely to fall ill and also likely to spread it to others, thus continuing the pandemic.

If we make the assumption that Morrissey endorses anti-vax views, then I think it's just another example of him choosing to be edgy and anti-establishment. Sometimes I think he just likes to say outrageous things to get a reaction from people for his own amusement. It doesn't necessarily mean he truly believes in what he's saying.

He's always been a troll. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's crass. But he'll never change.

He's in the at risk group, so he should probably make it clearer.

At the moment all we know is that he thinks Covid was caused by the meat trade & that we're not allowed to question it. Everything else is videos posted by Sam.

And you are a mouthpiece for lies and utter bullshit. If this is genuinely your level of ignorance and/or denial and you aren't just being a tiresome little wind-up merchant then there is simply no hope for you.
Anyway, Tier 4 hasn't been enshrined in law so I'll continue doing what I want when I want completely legally.

The suicides and undiagnosed illnesses due to restrictions will kill way more people than the Covid virus ever will.

Is that responsible? The lockdown really is killing people.

The suicides and undiagnosed illnesses due to restrictions will kill way more people than the Covid virus ever will.

Is that responsible? The lockdown really is killing people.
No, and you can't prove that. It's just yet another of your baseless assertions.

For f***s' sake, what is WRONG with him? He's lost, utterly lost down right-wing Youtube rabbit holes.

There's no point even attempting to engage with or explain away this idiocy. He's lost.
everybodies lost.
but theyr pretending theyr not lost.

He's in the at risk group, so he should probably make it clearer.

At the moment all we know is that he thinks Covid was caused by the meat trade & that we're not allowed to question it. Everything else is videos posted by Sam.
Ever noticed how Moz is always right?

1) Mass immigration waters down culture and creates low trust alienated societies.

2) The Scamdemic is hysterical fear mongering nonsense whose propaganda has eroded national common sense.

3) Brexit is magnificent.

4) The rushed out Bill Gates-sponsored vaccine is dangerous (and like the Scam itself is nothing more then a guinea pig experiment on naive fools).

Well, yeah, but clearly it's done with permission. "Look what I posted Moz, do you approve?". It's depressing and dangerous. They should both be ashamed.
Have you ever considered just letting other people decide their opinions for themselves and minding your own business? Why do you get so freaked out every time Morrissey says or does something you don't agree with? Are you seriously that insecure?

Ever noticed how Moz is always right?

1) Mass immigration waters down culture and creates low trust alienated societies.

2) The Scamdemic is hysterical fear mongering nonsense whose propaganda has eroded national common sense.

3) Brexit is magnificent.

4) The rushed out Bill Gates-sponsored vaccine is dangerous (and like the Scam itself is nothing more then a guinea pig experiment on naive fools).
So having completely failed to make any headway whatsoever on COVID19 you have decided to just to start dumping your usual line in bullshit and racism on the forum. Very poor, very poor indeed.

Have you ever considered just letting other people decide their opinions for themselves and minding your own business? Why do you get so freaked out every time Morrissey says or does something you don't agree with? Are you seriously that insecure?
no because hes a leftie and they dont allow people to have an opinion or a debate.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom