Morrissey Central "AND IT'S COMING FOR YOU" (December 20, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date

Youtube video showing a nurse fainting shortly after being administered a COVID19 vaccine injection.
Whilst the implication is obvious, there's a perfectly simple non-sinister explanation why she fainted:

"A nurse who says she is prone to fainting collapsed on camera shortly after receiving Pfizer’s Covid vaccine. Tiffany Dover, the nurse manager at CHI Hospital in Chattanooga, Tennessee, passed out while taking questions about the shot from reporters on Thursday. Dover was filmed struggling to maintain her train of thought, and was seen rubbing her temple before saying: ‘I’m sorry. I’m feeling really dizzy. I’m sorry.’ She then began to walk away from a microphone, only to collapse. Two colleagues were able to stop her from injuring herself. The nurse came-to again shortly afterwards, and insists her fainting was caused by a longstanding condition that sees her pass out when she feels pain – such as the scratch of the needle used to administer the jab."

Boris has already said he supports reducing the population. Tories would be delighted if loads of pensioners died as they would save paying their pensions.

Why do people suddenly believe that the government cares about keeping vulnerable sick people in their 80s alive? it's unrealistic.

If he wanted to reduce the population, he should try ending mass immigration. Sorted that for you Boris.

This is all coming from one person.

View attachment 66790

He's posted stuff like this since March.
It's clearly spilling in to Central.
Someone needs to have a word.
Other 'inner circle' band members have been celebrating their relatives getting vaccinated on socials...

[sigh]
FWD.
His nephew is dumb as s***. I´m a physician myself and have now seen several young (!!! under 40 years) patients without co-morbidities who are still struggeling weeks and months after a COVID-19 infection (some with rather mild symptoms , some depending on ICU-treatment during the infection). Vaccination is the only way out of this pandemie and it isn´t even a short way with vaccination, but of course there will be side-effects. This was always the case e.g. for influenza etc. but in general the vaccine seems to be safe. His nephew should sign a document that he doesn´t wanted to be hospitalized when he´s got COVID or even want to be treated on the ICU, so that other people whoe are taking this issue serious (keep distance, wearing a mask etc.) can have his place on the ICU.
People posting this kind of stuff make me sick really, they have totally lost the plot!

His nephew is dumb as s***. I´m a physician myself and have now seen several young (!!! under 40 years) patients without co-morbidities who are still struggeling weeks and months after a COVID-19 infection (some with rather mild symptoms , some depending on ICU-treatment during the infection). Vaccination is the only way out of this pandemie and it isn´t even a short way with vaccination, but of course there will be side-effects. This was always the case e.g. for influenza etc. but in general the vaccine seems to be safe. His nephew should sign a document that he doesn´t wanted to be hospitalized when he´s got COVID or even want to be treated on the ICU, so that other people whoe are taking this issue serious (keep distance, wearing a mask etc.) can have his place on the ICU.
People posting this kind of stuff make me sick really, they have totally lost the plot!
Well said. Now watch these conspiraloons come back with some retort proving once again they are thick as pigshit, and literally know nothing.

Boris has already said he supports reducing the population.
And you believe that? From a man who has at least seven children, possibly more?
The Nightingale hospitals have very few patients in them for the simple reason that there are no surplus NHS staff available to look after those patients. It's not about bed capacity per se, rather it's about the staffing capacity, or lack thereof.

And you believe that? From a man who has at least seven children, possibly more?
The Nightingale hospitals have very few patients in them for the simple reason that there are no surplus NHS staff available to look after those patients. It's not about bed capacity per se, rather it's about the staffing capacity, or lack thereof.
Do you work for SAGE? I think you do.

hoaxx.jpg

LOL. Sure honey. I've taken out a Living Power of Attorney, not only on finance but on health and care. Cut to the chase, it says, don't let me near any hospital or Dr. Cost me two and a half grand lolol. #Mybodymychoiceeh

There is no Left or Right anymore. Only people who support the anti-people Globalism of the establishment and the corporations...

...and those who believe in freedom.
You have the same freedom to be wrong now as you've always had. Nothing has changed there.

I think the nurse had been drinking all night with her boyfriend and has been shagging all night, slept in for work arriving Stinking of drink, forgetting she was going to injected.
She’ll be right as rain after a cup of Tetley tea, a couple of jammy dodgers and a pink wafer...
As soon as she finishes her shift she’ll be back on the bevvy....

I don't believe there's a conspiracy regarding the vaccine. It's doing people a disservice to label them all as conspiracy theorists just because they can't see the point of unnecessarily being forced to have a vaccine when they're not ill. So it's only a little prick. So what. No one makes me do anything when I can't see the need.
I didn't read your full comment, I'm fed up enough. I quickly got the gist and simply said, Oh Dale. Good luck love X

You have the same freedom to be wrong now as you've always had. Nothing has changed there.
Are you insane? In London we're in Tier 4 - you're not allowed to visit anyone or even step outside of your house unless you have an essential reason to do so.

All in case we catch an asymptomatic cold.

Amen :thumb:

Are you insane? In London we're in Tier 4 - you're not allowed to visit anyone or step outside of your house unless you have an essential reason to do so.
Ah well, you should have been more careful about observing the precautions and restrictions that were put in place. If you and your fellow Londoners had done so, you would be in the position you are in now. You right-wingers like to bang on about personal responsibility in others - if you'd exercised some of your own you might not be in the mess you are in now.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom