Morrissey Central "AND IT'S COMING FOR YOU" (December 20, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date

Youtube video showing a nurse fainting shortly after being administered a COVID19 vaccine injection.
Whilst the implication is obvious, there's a perfectly simple non-sinister explanation why she fainted:

"A nurse who says she is prone to fainting collapsed on camera shortly after receiving Pfizer’s Covid vaccine. Tiffany Dover, the nurse manager at CHI Hospital in Chattanooga, Tennessee, passed out while taking questions about the shot from reporters on Thursday. Dover was filmed struggling to maintain her train of thought, and was seen rubbing her temple before saying: ‘I’m sorry. I’m feeling really dizzy. I’m sorry.’ She then began to walk away from a microphone, only to collapse. Two colleagues were able to stop her from injuring herself. The nurse came-to again shortly afterwards, and insists her fainting was caused by a longstanding condition that sees her pass out when she feels pain – such as the scratch of the needle used to administer the jab."

What is depressing is that a parade of right-wing anti-vaxxers and racists have jumped on this thread to defend a post on Morrissey's website.

That's where we're at.

Have you ever considered just letting other people decide their opinions for themselves and minding your own business? Why do you get so freaked out every time Morrissey says or does something you don't agree with? Are you seriously that insecure?
So Morrissey can express an opinion but @Uncleskinny cannot?

So having completely failed to make any headway whatsoever on COVID19 you have decided to just to start dumping your usual line in bullshit and racism on the forum. Very poor, very poor indeed.
I've merely listed some examples of Morrissey's admirable intelligence.

Nobody tells the Moz how to think.

Which nowadays is not allowed.

What is depressing is that a parade of right-wing anti-vaxxers and racists have jumped on this thread to defend a post on Morrissey's website.

That's where we're at.
Marx loved da Devil. You sound unfulfilled. And will kick the bucket realising so. You depress me and ya Ex.

I suppose I better clype.

I can always book tickets under someone else's name.

5405182d87aca7a2454c4af25b2cba07.gif

What is really sad about this vaccine bullshit - protecting us from a virus that 99.999% of us will survive anyway - is that the big pharmaceutical companies will make trillions of dollars. We could end world poverty - instead we're sticking a needle in people's arm. Science to the rescue, yeah!

Ever noticed how Moz is always right?

1) Mass immigration waters down culture and creates low trust alienated societies.

2) The Scamdemic is hysterical fear mongering nonsense whose propaganda has eroded national common sense.

3) Brexit is magnificent.

4) The rushed out Bill Gates-sponsored vaccine is dangerous (and like the Scam itself is nothing more then a guinea pig experiment on naive fools).

If he was always right, he wouldn't have put out those dog-dinner re-issue albums over the years. (Not perfect).

I'l tell you summat now. There WILL be a time, and very soon, when all these f***wits will be going through intense mental anguish when they realise that pretty much everywhere will require a certificate of vaccination, and they are truly, royally f***ed. And I look forward to them all getting ill. But that won't happen, will it, because it's all a hoax, right? Flip a coin, make your decision.

I was just thinking about that.

I'l tell you summat now. There WILL be a time, and very soon, when all these f***wits will be going through intense mental anguish when they realise that pretty much everywhere will require a certificate of vaccination, and they are truly, royally f***ed. And I look forward to them all getting ill. But that won't happen, will it, because it's all a hoax, right? Flip a coin, make your decision.

My dad is 82 and had his first vaccination last Wednesday, 2nd one is due in 4 weeks, he's so looking forward to being able to get on with his life without any fear.

Travels abroad will require a certificate of vaccination.

Supposing that Morrissey is still in England, he'll need a certificate of vaccination to enter the US for his concerts in Las Vegas.

It's as simple as that.

What do you think the purpose of posting this on Morrissey Central is?

The purpose is clear: spreading the anti-vax campaign to as many people as possible. But why would a performing artist participate in this? Without a vaccine and enough people willing to take it, what hope is there for live entertainment to ever return to normal?

Other 'inner circle' band members have been celebrating their relatives getting vaccinated on socials...

[sigh]
FWD.
But will any of the band members say anything when they turn up for their first rescheduled gig, and find their stage outfits are T-shirts with 'Coronavirus is a Hoax' printed on them? :unsure:

My dad is 82 and had his first vaccination last Wednesday, 2nd one is due in 4 weeks, he's so looking forward to being able to get on with his life without any fear.
82? What optimism he has seeing a future. :grin: Keep his mask close. The virus has mutated I red. Tiers not fears. #Dadsliversmatter.

Even if this conspiracy theory nonsense were true, and I might run the risk of fainting by taking a vaccine injection...so what? It's a pretty mild side effect, and the benefits of not killing a stack of people and getting this country back to something like normal surely outweigh that?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom