Morrissey Central "AND IT'S COMING FOR YOU" (December 20, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date

Youtube video showing a nurse fainting shortly after being administered a COVID19 vaccine injection.
Whilst the implication is obvious, there's a perfectly simple non-sinister explanation why she fainted:

"A nurse who says she is prone to fainting collapsed on camera shortly after receiving Pfizer’s Covid vaccine. Tiffany Dover, the nurse manager at CHI Hospital in Chattanooga, Tennessee, passed out while taking questions about the shot from reporters on Thursday. Dover was filmed struggling to maintain her train of thought, and was seen rubbing her temple before saying: ‘I’m sorry. I’m feeling really dizzy. I’m sorry.’ She then began to walk away from a microphone, only to collapse. Two colleagues were able to stop her from injuring herself. The nurse came-to again shortly afterwards, and insists her fainting was caused by a longstanding condition that sees her pass out when she feels pain – such as the scratch of the needle used to administer the jab."

Doesn't anyone know here know of someone, somewhere who can bring Central down? It's a terrible mess of a site and is tarnishing whatever Morrissey has left as an artist.

The purpose is clear: spreading the anti-vax campaign to as many people as possible. But why would a performing artist participate in this? Without a vaccine and enough people willing to take it, what hope is there for live entertainment to ever return to normal?
I’ve just collapsed laughing reading you.

The purpose is clear: spreading the anti-vax campaign to as many people as possible. But why would a performing artist participate in this? Without a vaccine and enough people willing to take it, what hope is there for live entertainment to ever return to normal?

That's an excellent point, I wonder if thick twat Sam has considered that.

What is really sad about this vaccine bullshit - protecting us from a virus that 99.999% of us will survive anyway - is that the big pharmaceutical companies will make trillions of dollars. We could end world poverty - instead we're sticking a needle in people's arm. Science to the rescue, yeah!

Covid is real.

It's not a great way to make a profit - there are plenty of other things they could sell us that are much easier.

That's an excellent point, I wonder if thick twat Sam has considered that.

Yes, and like Uncle Skinny, I also believe that vaccination will become a requirement to enter a number of foreign countries, it is only a matter of time. So Sam can refuse to vaccinate himself and stay on the American continent (I assume that's where he lives). But what will Morrissey do? Retire and settle somewhere permanently? Good luck to him then.

For f***s' sake, what is WRONG with him? He's lost, utterly lost down right-wing Youtube rabbit holes.

There's no point even attempting to engage with or explain away this idiocy. He's lost.
What is wrong with you, believing bad propaganda. Go on! take the vax!

Boris also said Xmas wouldn't be cancelled. Wait until April (when the Reset is ready to roll and Project Climate Change Fear will take over).

However, if anyone tries to forcibly vaccine me they'll find the syringe hanging out of their eyeball.
What do you think of Alex Belfield?

Robbie Williams has come out with his new song singing about we can't stop Christmas. To me Robbie Williams is a beacon of hope in these strange and troubled times.

Do you know what the Gavi vaccine is? I think Robbie Williams was promoting that vaccine as being safe. To be honest I think I would probably listen more to what Robbie Williams says than politicians like Boris Johnson at the moment. What Boris Johnson is doing reminds me a bit of Oliver Cromwell. Boris Johnson loves Winston Churchill. Some churches will still be open even in "Tier 4" which is good news! Robbie Williams is relatively new to the Truther community. Brian Harvey has been in it much longer. I think Robbie Williams must know a lot of inside info from his years of being in the music and entertainment industry and also living in Hollywood. Robbie Williams isn't a politician, a scientist or a doctor but he knows a lot. He is now a husband and a father. I think people trust him and value his opinion.

What do you think of Alex Belfield?

Robbie Williams has come out with his new song singing about we can't stop Christmas. To me Robbie Williams is a beacon of hope in these strange and troubled times.

Do you know what the Gavi vaccine is? I think Robbie Williams was promoting that vaccine as being safe. To be honest I think I would probably listen more to what Robbie Williams says than politicians like Boris Johnson at the moment. What Boris Johnson is doing reminds me a bit of Oliver Cromwell. Boris Johnson loves Winston Churchill. Some churches will still be open even in "Tier 4" which is good news! Robbie Williams is relatively new to the Truther community. Brian Harvey has been in it much longer. I think Robbie Williams must know a lot of inside info from his years of being in the music and entertainment industry and also living in Hollywood. Robbie Williams isn't a politician, a scientist or a doctor but he knows a lot. He is now a husband and a father. I think people trust him and value his opinion.
Take your meds Andrea

I've become paranoid through not seeing my work colleagues since March. If I make a mistake I feel they're all out to get me. When I used to go into the office, I'd have people talking some sense into me. If I made a mistake I'd go up to my boss or another colleague and talk it over. Now I feel I'm left to put things right on my own. There was an instance where I processed a repayment incorrectly and it failed a quality check. I had it sent back to me in August and I hadn't a clue where I'd gone wrong. Anyway, the solicitors rang up last week and I'd conveniently 'overlooked' the case since August and thought someone else would sort it out. The manager looked straight on the computer audit trail and saw that I was the last to deal with it and after the solicitors rang up he asked me to take another look. I'm off until after Xmas but it was playing on my mind, especially after I'd been shirty with another colleague the week before. Anyway, I had another look today and I managed to work out where I'd gone wrong. I wanted to put things right and re submit the repayment today but it's a Sunday and it would look strange if I was doing work at the weekend while I'm supposed to be away. Although I'm on leave tomorrow, I've worked out exactly what I need to do to put things right. The repayment may be 3 months late but at least they'll get an interest supplement for the extra time they've waited for it.
My God, you take everything way too seriously Dale. Relax. I’m waiting on Armageddon (again) and I’m chilled. Look after yourself and don’t get caught up in life, it’s all a joke. X

Poor Nursie fainting after the Jabbywabbywokkie, those poor T Cells of hers are probably being overloaded and causing adverse immuno-response thus the sudden vasovagal syncop. Those blood vessels unable to regulate themselves.
It's frightening to think one can no longer be "free" without having had this vaccine. I had all my baby vaccines mumps, measles, polio, rubella. The distemper one didn't take as well. But that should be enough vaccines for a lifetime.

Off topic slightly but that is one of my favourite Morrissey songs, and criminally underrated.

A gorgeous arrangement.
yip,a real favourite of mine as well.

There may as well be no virus at all for all the people it is killing: i.e nobody at all.

The worst that can happen is you might catch a flippin cold.
Say what you like about the government response to the virus and the issue of violated civil liberties and whatnot, but this is just objectively untrue. You love telling lies to suit your agenda.

Sam is probably coked out of his head. I assume he's filthy rich?

All I know is that Sam is a pampered boy. He was able to go to college and to art school for his photography courses and I suppose the money was always there to pay for whatever he needed / wanted. But money doesn't make a person bright or talented, though it probably helps to cover up some harsh truths.

What is depressing is that a parade of right-wing anti-vaxxers and racists have jumped on this thread to defend a post on Morrissey's website.

That's where we're at.
What do mean by "ant-vaxxers" in regard to this specific thread? Can you show me the definitive correlation between what is typically understood as anti-vax ideology and this particular vaccine? Can you illustrate how the two are identical? Can you prove that if someone is skeptical of the Covid vaccine, that means they are anti-vax in general?

Can you show me the "racism" on display here? Can you explain what racism has to do with ANY of this?

Is it possible you're just frothing at the mouth in another one of your woke hissyfits?

Gonna be kinda interestin' to see how these vaccines take.
Ya had some of the wisest medical minds workin' on these
vaccines, while under a steady pressure of time.
It'll be an example of what the medical sciences can accomplish.
If ya study the science of the body, ya might wanna wait awhile
and see how this stuff works out first.
If ya don't take care of ya self, then ya should get this vaccine.

So Morrissey can express an opinion but @Uncleskinny cannot?
Uncleskinny can and does express an opinion. I didn't begrudge him his right to have one. But his "opinion" is expressed as leftwing dogmatic gospel. He gets absolutely rabid when anything happens that he perceives as a "threat" to his very sheltered, very PC code for living. That's not an "opinion;" it's blind, baseless ideology.

And he didn't really, actually, express an opinion. He pissed his pants because Morrissey questioned the Covid narrative. He started blathering on AGAIN about "right wing rabbut holes" and blah blah blah blah blah.

The guy is ill. Plain and simple. He's a dimwitted old fool.

Nothing sells like the antidote for fear.

We didn't have smallpox, tb, syphilis & polio for centuries just on the off-chance someone would make a fortune out of curing it.

They were warned for years that a pandemic was likely & they did nothing about it because they didn't want to spend the money - now they're faffing about, tanking the economy, making everyone hate them & generally making a mess of it.

That is not a plan by any stretch of the imagination.

A lot of people don't trust conventional medicine & they can get their chakras realigned, but everyone else should just get the vaccine.

We didn't have smallpox, tb, syphilis & polio for centuries just on the off-chance someone would make a fortune out of curing it.

They were warned for years that a pandemic was likely & they did nothing about it because they didn't want to spend the money - now they're faffing about, tanking the economy, making everyone hate them & generally making a mess of it.

That is not a plan by any stretch of the imagination.

A lot of people don't trust conventional medicine & they can get their chakras realigned, but everyone else should just get the vaccine.
Yes: I agree with all of this. But I would add, we’ve actually got off lightly given our pandemic plans were non-existent.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom