Morrissey Central "AND IT'S COMING FOR YOU" (December 20, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date

Youtube video showing a nurse fainting shortly after being administered a COVID19 vaccine injection.
Whilst the implication is obvious, there's a perfectly simple non-sinister explanation why she fainted:

"A nurse who says she is prone to fainting collapsed on camera shortly after receiving Pfizer’s Covid vaccine. Tiffany Dover, the nurse manager at CHI Hospital in Chattanooga, Tennessee, passed out while taking questions about the shot from reporters on Thursday. Dover was filmed struggling to maintain her train of thought, and was seen rubbing her temple before saying: ‘I’m sorry. I’m feeling really dizzy. I’m sorry.’ She then began to walk away from a microphone, only to collapse. Two colleagues were able to stop her from injuring herself. The nurse came-to again shortly afterwards, and insists her fainting was caused by a longstanding condition that sees her pass out when she feels pain – such as the scratch of the needle used to administer the jab."

Fainting is a common reaction to stressful situation. Especially if a person has been unwell. My job involves a lot of confrontational meetings. over the years I’ve seen people pass out whilst speakimg as the nurse did. It does happen, especially in colder monthS.

For some reason I can't insert the quote from Light Housework, but you don't trust doctors? I guess we've all had mixed experiences of doctors, just like any other human beings, but if you have a treatable condition, what else there is to trust than modern medicine? Voodoo? Witchcraft? Some bloke on YouTube?

If this posting is all Sam, he is definitely harming his uncle's career and reputation.
I guess I'd rather DIY if possible, rather than see a doctor. Once I cured a supposedly incurable skin disease called lichen sclerosis, using thyme oil. I'm not reliant on horoscopes normally, but on that occasion I took the horoscope advice and gave myself a painful treatment and burned off layers of epidermis until I felt there was no more of what I believe caused the lichen sclerosis - mold. It took a couple of days of drooling in pain, because the sclerosis was on my clitorus hood.

The horoscope had said that if I had an idea that seems crazy that day, during a set of hours, not to do it, but if I had the idea during a second set of hours, to definitely do it.

I guess I'd rather DIY if possible, rather than see a doctor. Once I cured a supposedly incurable skin disease called lichen sclerosis, using thyme oil. I'm not reliant on horoscopes normally, but on that occasion I took the horoscope advice and gave myself a painful treatment and burned off layers of epidermis until I felt there was no more of what I believe caused the lichen sclerosis - mold. It took a couple of days of drooling in pain, because the sclerosis was on my clitorus hood.
Please see the Harold Shipman case. A lot of people stopped putting so much faith in doctors and the NHS after that.

Recently, there was a pretty young women who worked on maternity wards in the NHS it was in the news she had killed some of the babies she was meant to care for.

There has been drugs given to pregnant women which caused birth defects in the babies growing in the womb. There was the epilepsy drug scandal. There was the mesh stuff scandal given to women.

There was the "golf war syndrome".

There was the blood pack scandal in the 1980s given to hemophiliaics. The blood packs had HIV/AIDS in them.

Parents have been worried about giving their children the controversial MMR vaccine.

Then there is the psychiatry when patients are sometimes forced to take antipsychotic drugs injected in the bum. There are terrible side-effects with antipsychotic medications.

The NHS get things wrong. They are not a perfect organisation. There is medical negligence in the NHS. Jimmy Savile was allowed to work in some NHS hospitals.

Yes, there are some wonderful loving and caring doctors and nurses out there too. I think people also worry about the drug companies.

If it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck...

From what I've observed out in the wild, vaccine skepticism is a bipartisan issue. But on this particular forum, the most vocal "scamdemic" voices come from the most unabashedly racist and right-wing mouths. It isn't a difficult connection to make.
Anytime anyone says anything that goes against the hive mind of the left they must be right wing. So what if they are right wing? Are all right wing people racist? Are all left wing people not racist? I swear this demonisation of the other is not good. How about some compassion or forgiveness or at the very least some compromise?

Anytime anyone says anything that goes against the hive mind of the left they must be right wing. So what if they are right wing? Are all right wing people racist? Are all left wing people not racist? I swear this demonisation of the other is not good. How about some compassion or forgiveness or at the very least some compromise?

No one's denying that the left has problems, or saying that the right are all racists.

It's just that ReelFountain absolutely is a racist & she's all over the Covid threads too - anything to further her crappy cause (or troll).

Please see the Harold Shipman case. A lot of people stopped putting so much faith in doctors and the NHS after that.

Recently, there was a pretty young women who worked on maternity wards in the NHS it was in the news she had killed some of the babies she was meant to care for.

There has been drugs given to pregnant women which caused birth defects in the babies growing in the womb. There was the epilepsy drug scandal. There was the mesh stuff scandal given to women.

There was the "golf war syndrome".

There was the blood pack scandal in the 1980s given to hemophiliaics. The blood packs had HIV/AIDS in them.

Parents have been worried about giving their children the controversial MMR vaccine.

Then there is the psychiatry when patients are sometimes forced to take antipsychotic drugs injected in the bum. There are terrible side-effects with antipsychotic medications.

The NHS get things wrong. They are not a perfect organisation. There is medical negligence in the NHS. Jimmy Savile was allowed to work in some NHS hospitals.

Yes, there are some wonderful loving and caring doctors and nurses out there too. I think people also worry about the drug companies.
Fortunately, I have private health care—but their charges are astronomical. They literally make figures up, and needlessly repeat procedures, to charge the insurers grossly inflated prices. And ultimately you’re seeing exactly the same (fallible) people—and often using the same facilities—whether you use the NHS or go private.

Right wing people may not all be racist, but on this website they certainly are. Why compromise with that? f*** ‘em all.

Millions of people have seen through the Scamdemic. Peter Hitchens is very articulate on the subject, as is, somewhat surprisingly, Ian Brown. Morrissey is correct in his assertions as usual, and even Noel Gallagher has been critical of the wildly disproportionate response to a virus that is only dangerous to a tiny percentage of people.

Ask yourself this, do you really want people like Uncleskinny in charge of how you conduct yourselves in future?

Right wing people may not all be racist, but on this website they certainly are. Why compromise with that? f*** ‘em all.

1608552070131.png

Millions of people have seen through the Scamdemic. Peter Hitchens is very articulate on the subject, as is, somewhat surprisingly, Ian Brown. Morrissey is correct in his assertions as usual, and even Noel Gallagher has been critical of the wildly disproportionate response to a virus that is only dangerous to a tiny percentage of people.

Ask yourself this, do you really want people like Uncleskinny in charge of how you conduct yourselves in future?
Did somebody mention Peter Hitchens?

On one hand I can understand this point of view - big pharma is a f***ing evil industry and people are right to be weary of it. The flip side is, you need to be aware of when a vaccine or a drug is actually going to be (potentially) beneficial and I think some people have trouble drawing the line. Its easy for people like Skinny to get on his soap box and proclaim Morrissey is evil, but his argument is nullified by the fact he claims Morrissey is evil for literally tying his shoelaces ... f***ing moron undermines himself by just being a troll here.
Its probably more accurate thinking its a shame Morrissey feels this way, if he doesn't want to take the vaccine and it ends up costing him his health, well ... that's on him and that's a shame.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom