Morrissey Central "AND IT'S COMING FOR YOU" (December 20, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date

Youtube video showing a nurse fainting shortly after being administered a COVID19 vaccine injection.
Whilst the implication is obvious, there's a perfectly simple non-sinister explanation why she fainted:

"A nurse who says she is prone to fainting collapsed on camera shortly after receiving Pfizer’s Covid vaccine. Tiffany Dover, the nurse manager at CHI Hospital in Chattanooga, Tennessee, passed out while taking questions about the shot from reporters on Thursday. Dover was filmed struggling to maintain her train of thought, and was seen rubbing her temple before saying: ‘I’m sorry. I’m feeling really dizzy. I’m sorry.’ She then began to walk away from a microphone, only to collapse. Two colleagues were able to stop her from injuring herself. The nurse came-to again shortly afterwards, and insists her fainting was caused by a longstanding condition that sees her pass out when she feels pain – such as the scratch of the needle used to administer the jab."

Is Morrissey writing/creating music still?

Whoever this Sam person is, do they know Morrissey fans listened to his music and lyrics, most of us with deep respect and understanding.

***Does this Sam person even understand why? I ask because it seems that he is clearly contributing to making a mockery out of Morrissey instead of protecting his image.

Can anyone send a message to Morrissey that Sam ‘the family member on the payroll’ is TERRIBLE at PR and should be fired. Repeat FIRED.

Morrissey, please invest in a PR manager who knows what they are doing and will advise properly.
Sam, get a different job, you are terrible at marketing and social media.

Oh Moz, you are no better than John Lydon. Washed up, irrelevant, and just wrong. Is the next post going to be why you believe the earth is flat? I loved your last album, but you are making it difficult to care about your career and the fact that BMG dropped you before the next money grab reissues.

And if these aren't your beliefs, but those of Sam's, then you really need to get him off your "official" site.

where is the promised interview, sir? it just seems to be getting worse and worse with every post on that central site. i long for the days when he carefully crafted/cultivated his own brand and messaging making you want more of him and his mysterious ways. i would even trade these central days for weirdness of true-to-you.net because we at least got some fan Q&A out of the guy. i just never thought i would go from me basically licking the screen or pages every time there was an interview or some beautifully designed album artwork/typography/color scheme to now not even giving a sh*t because of what a dumpster fire his nephew has created. it's irreversible. it's terrible. it's regretful. someone needs to take their copy of photoshop and change the password to that site. at this point, i don't even want to read the "promised" interview. i love the guy and all of his music but these are just very bad times. a quarantine album would have nice but i guess posting cat memes and conspiracy theories was a lot easier.

Oh Moz, you are no better than John Lydon. Washed up, irrelevant, and just wrong. Is the next post going to be why you believe the earth is flat? I loved your last album, but you are making it difficult to care about your career and the fact that BMG dropped you before the next money grab reissues.

And if these aren't your beliefs, but those of Sam's, then you really need to get him off your "official" site.
To be compared to John Lydon is a great compliment IMO. Not many working class heroes speaking out and up. No wonder Punk rocked.

To clarify, that's not what I find suspicious. There are many people averse to getting shots, and I don't doubt that there are some extremely sensitive people who pass out when getting shots. What's odd, here, is that this fainting episode is well after the shot, at least a minute or two. She received her shot and afterwards felt well enough to go in front of the press. But the article says she has a "longstanding condition." Why did she agree to do this if she knows pain makes her pass out? She can't have been ignorant of the fact that there were already a conspiracy theories about the vaccine being a killer or the mark of the beast or whatever. She would have known that passing out on live television would be a "bad look" and go viral in the worst of ways.
I faint every time I give blood, or get a flu jab.

Sometimes it takes me five minutes before I feel it coming on, going all lightheaded and swimmy.

It's not instant. I don't think it's what I am injected with, I don't fear it per se, it's just my body not liking it for whatever reason.

But no, you won't believe this will you. Your life is a failure so you're a crank.

To be compared to John Lydon is a great compliment IMO. Not many working class heroes speaking out and up. No wonder Punk rocked.
I grew up on a shitty council estate among low grade manual workers. The very definition of working class. Not one of those I grew up with voted UKIP/Brexit/Tory. You know why? Because we looked out for and cared for each other, not just ourselves.

The phrase you are looking for is 'I'm all-right-Jack' heroes. Those who do not give a shit about anyone but themselves. And you are welcome to them.

That is Lydon. That is Morrissey. Alone in their cloistered environment that their wealth has afforded them, remote from the actual lives of every day working classes.

Your description of Lydon a a working class hero, and by definition, Morrissey, could not be further from the truth. They are remote and isolated, comforted by nothing other than their money.

Last edited:
Moz will perish on stage in Vegas and the world will be a much better place. After that we can focus on ridding the world of his delusional fan base. Can’t wait to see you all act like pigs in a slaughterhouse. The end of Moz and his right-wing, racist, delusional agenda is upon us. No one will save you.

I grew up on a shitty council estate among low grade manual workers. The very definition of working class. Not one of those I grew up with voted UKIP/Brexit/Tory. You know why? Because we looked out for and cared for each other, not just ourselves.

The phrase you are looking for is 'I'm all-right-Jack' heroes. Those who do not give a shit about anyone but themselves. And you are welcome to them.

That is Lydon. That is Morrissey. Alone in their cloistered environment that their wealth has afforded them, remote from the actual lives of every day working classes.

Your description of Lydon a a working class hero, and by definition, Morrissey, could not be further from the truth They are remote and isolated, comforted by nothing other than their money.
Ukip and Brexit were known as Labour in the old days of your youth. ‘arold Wilson et al lol. You voted labour as most decent working class did. Then the middle class Blair lot hijacked the party under Blair, from MAYFAIR. The wise woke up, you obviously didn‘t. Don’t be angry Skinny. You once said you HAD to accept immigrants on your Council Estate, which spoke volumes and you should be ashamed of that racist statement. Happy whatever x

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom