Morrissey Central "AND IT'S COMING FOR YOU" (December 20, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date

Youtube video showing a nurse fainting shortly after being administered a COVID19 vaccine injection.
Whilst the implication is obvious, there's a perfectly simple non-sinister explanation why she fainted:

"A nurse who says she is prone to fainting collapsed on camera shortly after receiving Pfizer’s Covid vaccine. Tiffany Dover, the nurse manager at CHI Hospital in Chattanooga, Tennessee, passed out while taking questions about the shot from reporters on Thursday. Dover was filmed struggling to maintain her train of thought, and was seen rubbing her temple before saying: ‘I’m sorry. I’m feeling really dizzy. I’m sorry.’ She then began to walk away from a microphone, only to collapse. Two colleagues were able to stop her from injuring herself. The nurse came-to again shortly afterwards, and insists her fainting was caused by a longstanding condition that sees her pass out when she feels pain – such as the scratch of the needle used to administer the jab."

The problem is, when you go on Morrissey Central, you click on messages from Morrissey and this post pops up, therefore the majority of people will assume Morrissey is an anti - vaxer. As I said before, I can't understand why Morrissey allows him a free reign to post what he wants.
There is simply no way I can believe that anything gets published on Morrissey Central without the blessing of Morrissey himself. Either the source of the material comes from Moz in the first place, or Sam has spoken to him enough to know his real views about these matters.

Despite his carefully cultivated image as a technology hating luddite, we all know that Morrissey is fully aware of how the internet works - he spends his time trawling youtube for into videos for his concerts, watching videos from Styxhexenhammer666 etc., so he's going to be fully aware of what material is posted on his own website. Family or no, I'm sure Sam would be swiftly booted from having any involvement in running it, if he was publishing material Morrissey disagreed with.

Fortunately, I have private health care—but their charges are astronomical. They literally make figures up, and needlessly repeat procedures, to charge the insurers grossly inflated prices. And ultimately you’re seeing exactly the same (fallible) people—and often using the same facilities—whether you use the NHS or go private.
The NHS isn't the same organisation it was when it first started in the late 1940s after the 2nd World War. The NHS has changed beyond recognition from those days.

I'm not against having a National Health Service. It would be wonderful if we could have a World class health service in Britain paid for by the tax payers but we don't. It is falling apart. It is under funded and under staffed.

The fact that a doctor like Harold Shipman was allowed to work for so long shows there is something wrong with the NHS.

Why was Jimmy Savile allowed to work in NHS hospitals?

Why did they have a young pretty nurse lady killing babies on maternity wards? Also what happens to aborted babies and babies that die and so on?

Why was the mesh scandal allowed to happen to women?

Then there are things like "Golf War Syndrome" and the MMR vaccine given very young babies/toddlers.

I have problems with the drug companies who are massively wealthy. They push the drugs. Apart from the weapons industry the pharmaceutical industry is the most wealthy industry in the world.

There were drugs given to pregnant women which caused birth defects in the baby when the baby was still growing in the womb. This could of been avoided.

Psychiatry is a part of medicine which is open to abuse maybe the most as they are dealing with very vulnerable people. Antipsychotic medications are very damaging to the body even more so to women but also to men.

I feel disabled people are not always treated with respect within the NHS.

Why were hemophiliaics given blood packs in the 1980s which came from the USA with HIV/AIDS in them? This sort of thing is unacceptable. This was at a time when getting AIDS really was a death sentence. Some of the blood packs were given to young children.

From what I understand Margaret Thatcher started to privatise the NHS in the 1980s. The NHS was never the same again.

There are wonderful doctors, nurses and surgeons out there both private and NHS. But also some dodgy ones.

Morrissey is not the kind of prick to mock Covid19 then get vaccinated against it. Mark my words.

Vaccine is tested in animals. Morrissey is vegan. Vegan hate things tested in animals. It's a normal reaction from a true vegan.

Vaccine is tested in animals. Morrissey is vegan. Vegan hate things tested in animals. It's a normal reaction from a true vegan.
Then how do you explain the previous 'Take the masks off, smell the bullshit' post on Morrissey Central? There's absolutely nothing to stop vegans wearing facemasks. https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/279681-juliette-greco

Face facts: Moz and Sam are clearly members of the conspiracy theorist nutjob brigade when it comes to COVID.

come on people lets make this part of the 500 club,and to think this used to be a music site.
some people on here have more days off than santa,get a job,get a life,get outdoors.

It is not vegan to put ones health at risk for the sake of a vaccine that may have been tested on animals or contain animal products. I also don't agree that Morrissey is a true vegan.

Oh sam, the irony

• Rosanne Cash has slammed the ‘ignorance’ and ‘hatred’ surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, after her daughter was apparently heckled for wearing a facemask
  • Rosanne said her daughter was sensibly following government guidance when she was accosted inside a Krogers, in Green Hills on Tuesday
  • Cash didn’t say which daughter was subjected to the verbal lashing, though two of her children, Caitlin Rivers Crowell and Carrie Kathleen, live in Nashville
  • The outraged mother says her daughter has to wear a mask because she would be at high risk should she ever contract coronavirus
  • Cash revealed her daughter nearly died from swine flu, and had to be placed on a ventilator for three days, so she 'cannot get COVID

Anyone knows if Sam is still married with Caitlin?

I‘ve long since worked young Sam out. He lives on his uncles coat tail, and is desperate to carve out his own contrarian reputation. The vaccine is merely a vehicle to do just that. His photography and video making skills are pretty awful, so he uses Central.

Everything still has Morrissey stamped all over it. Sam is his uncles nodding donkey. His very own echo chamber.

What the hell?! Sam’s (been) married to Johnny Cash’s granddaughter?! Why is this never talked about?

This would have been to the perfect time to do an interview and clear things up, but that seems to have disappeared for now. Maybe he just doesn't care what people think of him anymore.

Or maybe he tries not to think about what people think of him or thinks it's hopeless.

The only thing that might force some action is trying to get a new deal. The terrible social will be mentioned.

Looks like it

20201222_102609.jpg

All anti-vaxxers may cut to the front of the line at the abattoir. It’s a much more convenient way to protect you from COVID. Hurry though, I hear Moz is already on his way there.

The NHS isn't the same organisation it was when it first started in the late 1940s after the 2nd World War. The NHS has changed beyond recognition from those days.

I'm not against having a National Health Service. It would be wonderful if we could have a World class health service in Britain paid for by the tax payers but we don't. It is falling apart. It is under funded and under staffed.

The fact that a doctor like Harold Shipman was allowed to work for so long shows there is something wrong with the NHS.

Why was Jimmy Savile allowed to work in NHS hospitals?

Why did they have a young pretty nurse lady killing babies on maternity wards? Also what happens to aborted babies and babies that die and so on?

Why was the mesh scandal allowed to happen to women?

Then there are things like "Golf War Syndrome" and the MMR vaccine given very young babies/toddlers.

I have problems with the drug companies who are massively wealthy. They push the drugs. Apart from the weapons industry the pharmaceutical industry is the most wealthy industry in the world.

There were drugs given to pregnant women which caused birth defects in the baby when the baby was still growing in the womb. This could of been avoided.

Psychiatry is a part of medicine which is open to abuse maybe the most as they are dealing with very vulnerable people. Antipsychotic medications are very damaging to the body even more so to women but also to men.

I feel disabled people are not always treated with respect within the NHS.

Why were hemophiliaics given blood packs in the 1980s which came from the USA with HIV/AIDS in them? This sort of thing is unacceptable. This was at a time when getting AIDS really was a death sentence. Some of the blood packs were given to young children.

From what I understand Margaret Thatcher started to privatise the NHS in the 1980s. The NHS was never the same again.

There are wonderful doctors, nurses and surgeons out there both private and NHS. But also some dodgy ones.
“Why was Jimmy Savile allowed to work in NHS hospitals?”

What I would say about this, and it’s something deliberately obscured, is that there were plenty of people at the time questioning it.

My dad would openly seethe when Jimmy appeared on the BBC pushing a wheelchair and celebrating himself.

Let's see if I understood:

Sam is a known anti-mask and anti-vaxx supporter on social media.

Sam is married to a woman (or has a sister-in-law) who has a health condition, needs to wear a mask and will probably be vaccinated as soon as she possibly can.

Is Sam a total hypocrite or what?

Maybe it just interests him online.

People are weird.

It doesn't sell records or gigs though!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom