Morrissey Central "AND STILL THEY ARRIVE … AND ARRIVE … AND ARRIVE" (August 18, 2020)

Adjustments_tqosjx.jpg

Update Aug. 19:

Link posted by GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn:

Last edited by a moderator:
The flowers are a measure of fans love for Moz and respect for his dear Mum. Hoping the family are taking comfort in the display.

My 'Yummy Mummy ' special got dropped off yesterday.

Very touching...his true fans are perhaps the most fiercely loyal in the world...

Last edited:
When is the ceremony?
Don't know but with quarantine rules maybe it's best if we don't know. If she had died in Ireland she would be buried within two to three days. In England it's way longer, so the fact Moz's mother died in England and will be buried in Ireland...well I have no idea how long that will take.

:)

Incredible performance by the true fans.:thumb:

Skinny and his AKA the Brokeback Butcher must be besides themselves.:blushing:

Last edited:
I'm sorry for your loss Morrissey. I'm not surprised by the outpouring of support and sympathy. You were never meant to be anything other than exactly what you are today thanks to your Mom's support. Otherwise, we'd have another auditor or actuary or plumber. No disrespect to those professions. You "became" due to no small part of her. I hope you carry on with cherished memories in your heart.

Nice to see the unopened boxes have been put out on display now ... still a few on the left near the gate to do . Its all a very beautiful show of love and respect that i imagine is giving the family some comfort in sad times. X

:)

Incredible performance by the true fans.:thumb:

Skinny and his AKA the Brokeback Butcher must be besides themselves.:blushing:

Lol 😂
Talk is cheap pal.
I’ll put my money where my mouth is and get little benny to post a pic from my recent shoot at Beechmount.:thumb:

🇬🇧:knife:

Here is another photo that I found this morning, but can't remember where (Moz Central?). p.s. FWD is right: Facebook Official Moz. My memory is the holes in swiss chese.

View attachment 58527
I see my bouquet! This makes me happy. I’m glad morrissey allowed us to show our love and respect for his mother. It’s rare as a fan to be able to give back in this kind of meaningful way.

I see my bouquet! This makes me happy. I’m glad morrissey allowed us to show our love and respect for his mother. It’s rare as a fan to be able to give back in this kind of meaningful way.
Morrissey “allowed“ this? It was directly requested. ...but of course, it’s a rare opportunity, as flowers are rarely sent to those experiencing loss.

So much “giving”. Lol!

Morrissey “allowed“ this? It was directly requested. ...but of course, it’s a rare opportunity, as flowers are rarely sent to those experiencing loss.

So much “giving”. Lol!

I’m not sure why some people on this online community devoted to Morrissey go after each other. I think my point was pretty clear and earnest. So happy I could send flowers to the grieving family. God bless Elizabeth Dwyer.

passers by will be sayng wonder who lives there.
must be quite touching for him in that people are sending flowers for a woman they have never met.
well done to any fans on here who took the time to send a bunch.hail hail.

I reckon the California Son never requested the flowers be sent from fans, but fans wanted to. The California Mom's REAL address for her REAL house in Calabasas would be too dangerous to give out on social media because then all the stalkers would get a feel for the general vicinity of where the California Son's house is in Malibu. I reckon the reason for an address for an Airbnb in a foreign country is the majority of the stalkers are foreigners who still after all these years spend their life savings finding a way to get to Moz Angeles and stalk the California Son's house fancy twat tit inn nn nn nn n n it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom