And the latest celebrity to condemn gay marriage is...

Right. but the only thing the conservatives run on these days is concerning social issues like stem cell and abortion and gay rights. They turned their back on fiscal conservatism a while back. So why support them?

But fine. I will leave you alone.

If you want to talk about this, private message me or something. I hate discussing politics in an open forum. I often feel attacked.

i'm gay, and i have a lot of his records. but i'm not that disappointed. he is a jehova's witness now. i assumed he would come to think that way.

i'm gay, and i have a lot of his records. but i'm not that disappointed. he is a jehova's witness now. i assumed he would come to think that way.

He's probably only saying it in a desperate attempt at shocking people...It's just too late because nobody cares! :cool:

:eek: :confused: :rolleyes: :(

Does Wanda Sykes gotta slap a bitch?! :mad:

God came to earth and saw people sticking it wherever and doing it with whatever, and he just cleared it all out.
He was, like, ‘Enough.’

Is this The Bible for Dummies version?

I just saw your Myspace page. Wow indeed.

How can someone, so young (and beautiful) be so right-wing? You even have Sarah Palin as a friend and a pic in support of her running in 2012.

You do realize it is Sarah Palin?

And you are the one disappointed in Americans. Darling. You have no idea how lost you are.

I guess you condemn gay marriage. If you support Sarah Palin there is no way you support anything remotely liberal or whatever the religious right condemns. That is the only agenda Palin ran on.

Go to youtube and see the kind of people who attended her rallies. And ask yourself if you support that woman.

People disappoint me

she's not very old, give her time :guitar:
i mean when i was 18 i was doing stuff like
Pi110904a1.jpg

this :eek: so people change, she might too :)

Tags
attention whore his royal badness
Back
Top Bottom