Morrissey Central "AND THE SOUL GOES OVER …" (October 31, 2020)

unnamed_xiwuxm.jpg

Sean Connery, rest in power.

Regards,
FWD.

To be fair, his non-traditional lifestyle has left him with a severely compromised immune system.
The funny thing is that I actually live the traditional lifestyle that the mouthbreathers in your "movement" can only dream of. I'm married to a racially pure European woman in our little house with a garden in the back. What aspect of drunkenly accosting women over the internet fits into your idea of Western Traditionalism?

The funny thing is that I actually live the traditional lifestyle that the mouthbreathers in your "movement" can only dream of. I'm married to a racially pure European woman in our little house with a garden in the back. What aspect of drunkenly accosting women over the internet fits into your idea of Western Traditionalism?
She's your beard pal. You live in LA for the "hot young Latino ass" that you've frequently tried to attribute to poor old Moz.

I've been here a year & 1 day.

My condolences.

My mother was a huge Connery fan so I grew up with his films. Very fond memories.

ccd6d84d13fcead20c52198ac29fcb6a.jpg

20201031_171215.jpg
20201031_171220.jpg

Last edited:
Sadly that was a state of facts during those times in most cultures. Hopefully now people understand that it's abuse and that it's utterly wrong. It's a crime in most civilized countries.
It's good to judge the cultural rules that in old times led to what we now consider crimes and abuses. But judging people who adhered to those mainstream cultural rules during those dark times, well, I'm not so sure. I used to condemn those people, but if we go on that path we'll have to condemn 99% of humankind for commiting crimes or for facilitating them. Maybe we should, I don't know. It's a big question mark.
I believe in gender equality. If it's OK for women to slap men, then it's OK for men to slap women too.

According to one of Connery women he beat her, absolutely reprehensible.
I ddon't u deestand how Morrissey can publish this kind of people on his site
NAUSEATING
BAD FOR M

Before his death in August, they tried to diagnose my dad with Covid twice. We insisted on testing, and both times he was negative. The first time, the false diagnosis was used to justify a withdrawal of NHS care.
😂😂🤣🤣

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom