Andy Jones covers 'Boxers'

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a news artcile? Who the hell are Teesside? I Google, nothing about any band comes up. What the f*** is this shit?

absolutely beautiful cover. One of the best Morrissey covers I've heard. And yes, this is news, some of us love these kinds of things.

That is one of the most awful things I have ever heard...and I'm speaking as a man who saw Cast live in concert.

absolutely beautiful cover. One of the best Morrissey covers I've heard. And yes, this is news, some of us love these kinds of things.

You're bloody tone deaf if you think this has any value whatsoever. The arrangement alone is absolutely horrific. Sounds like it was done on a Casio keyboard for god's sake.

I don't understand why struggling, 3rd rate artists and their garbage Morrissey covers continue to make the front page of this site.

I don't understand why struggling, 3rd rate artists and their garbage Morrissey covers continue to make the front page of this site.

"Slow news day" doesn't cover it. Unless he gets a record deal it will be slow-news-decade.

Good cover! Almost as good as Morrisseys cover of "Redondo Beach" by Patti Smith.

"Your booked"
Saturday 22nd Oct ANDY JONES (Morrissey tribute act)

The Pheonix Club Bolton M.C. The one and only Mr Gerry St Claire.

Pie n pea supper, meat/qourne raffle,bingo and play your cards right.

Resident band playing all your favourites The Fistters.

Den Perry and Keith Lard not welcome.

Tickets sellin fist

You're bloody tone deaf if you think this has any value whatsoever. The arrangement alone is absolutely horrific. Sounds like it was done on a Casio keyboard for god's sake.

well, everybody's entitled to their own opinion. Don't worry, one day when you grow up you'll understand.
the cover is great, I don't give a shit if it was made on a Casio keyboard or not, the melody is good, the singing is good too and it is faithful and at the same time totally different to the original which is always a good thing.

well, everybody's entitled to their own opinion. Don't worry, one day when you grow up you'll understand.
the cover is great, I don't give a shit if it was made on a Casio keyboard or not, the melody is good, the singing is good too and it is faithful and at the same time totally different to the original which is always a good thing.

No it's just awful. Really awful.

teesside is not a town , teesside is a area surrounding the river tees , because the area does not have a unitarian authority (with the county of cleveland abolished in 1996 , and now split into four seperate authorities - middlesbrough , stockton-on-tees , hartlepool and redcar and cleveland) , teesside is used in a similar context as merseyside . thus a geographical area , even though some people want teesside to be used as a county quite a few want to revert back to the north of the river being in durham and south of the river being a part of north yorkshire . so teesside is not a town .

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom