Andy Rourke & Nova I am very worried!!!!

• Thread starter Andy I Think Im Being Watched
  • Start date
A

Andy I Think Im Being Watched

There is a man on Morrissey solo website he posts with a BT range. His BT range varies from about 130something-to about 141 and 142 from time to time but it is all him.
He said something about Andy Rourke was on 'Granada Reports' last night visiting Christie Hospital? I don't know if this is true? maybe it doesn't matter if it is true or not I don't know??
I didn't watch the news last night!!
Also I didn't go anywhere near the Christie Hospital yesturday!!
I was just in my flat feeling a bit scared to go out. I did manage to go out by the evening after not being out for 2 days and I looked all around my property to check no one was around.
It is true that I live near the Christie Hospital, I told Nova I did but I wasn't there yesturday and I don't know what went on in there yesturday?
This man sometimes calls himself 'Mitford' but he also calls himself many other things mostly to do with me!! He goes on Moz-chat under the name 'Mitford' and also many other names!! He lives in the Manchester area. It wouldn't be hard to get my details because I am not ex-directory although I am trying to get myself made ex-directory. I phoned BT yesturday.
I have heard he has a girlfriend and kids even. So he does have a family.
I have worked out why he calls himself 'Mitford' as well!! I live right by a road called 'Mitford Road'!! So it isn't his real name!!
He has been outside my house. And he has also said many nasty things to me in chat about how he wants to get me and stuff.
You might think so Andrea has got a kind of a stalker but what relevance does that have to Andy Rourke?? Andrea has someone bullying her or what ever. I don't like useing the word stalker because it sounds scary.
I think it does have some relevance to Andy Rourke. The man said he is fancinated by me!! And he knows I am a slightly vonerable woman living on my own.
I feel responable for Andy Rourke as well because he keeps saying things on General Discusion about Andy.
I don't know what this man looks like!! I don't know how old he is!! I don't anything about him apart from what I have already said!!
He said he likes Morrissey and The Smiths or what ever I think?
I am not trying to make people feel sorry for me. Just stating the facts. I just think we should all be aware there is a man out there in Manchester doing this!!!!
I makes me feel sick, worried, scared, firghtened. I don't understand why he is doing this to me? It isn't nice, it isn't funny, it is very nasty.
It makes me scared to go out because I am worried but also I fear for my home that someone might do something to it. I love living in Manchester. I love where I live. I used to feel very safe where I live, I havn't had any trouble here.
Hopfully this man will not do anything but post horrible messages on Moz-solo and pretend to be me. But there is always the chance he might take things further.

(I don't post on Morrissey general discusion board much anymore so as I said before if you see messages that look like they are posted from me they are probably not.)

Back
Top Bottom