andy rourke's myspace

lilikoi

http://www.myspace.com/andyrourke

check it out, there's a VERY cute video of a flower butted moz and marr dancing around on there. brilliant! :p

oh yeah, and if anyone knows what show this is from, let me know - I'd like to get that DVD somewhere somehow!

Last edited:
http://www.myspace.com/andyrourke

check it out, there's a VERY cute video of a flower butted moz and marr dancing around on there. brilliant! :p

oh yeah, and if anyone knows what show this is from, let me know - I'd like to get that DVD somewhere somehow!

Absolutely WONDERFUL! I like it a lot:D But unfortunately I know nothing about it, so if someone somewhere knows something about this...

I love it too, but as to where it's from, as with most things in this life, I know nothing. :D Hopefully someone will though!

hey, i was clicking on profiles because i was bored and came across THE Charlie Browne, best known as the guy who impersonated Moz in that phonecall to KROQ a couple of years ago.

since noone seems to know where this fabulous dance comes from I'm just going to ask andy and hope he will reply.

That video is brilliant, Morrissey and Johnny look so happy dancing together !

I wish i had been around when the smiths were together coz being 20 in this age of music sucks

since noone seems to know where this fabulous dance comes from I'm just going to ask andy and hope he will reply.
I think it comes from this:

9 May 1984 - El Dorado, Paris, France
Girl Afraid
Still Ill
Barbarism Begins At Home

The whole concert was recorded by French television programme Les Enfants Du Rock, but only these three songs were broadcast, along with a short interview. See concert details here.

that was a cute cute CUTE video indeed
andy rourke is pretty cute too.

Even now in the final hour of my life I'm falling in love again :D I've never seen anything that cute in my entire life (and I've seen puppies, babies and every Disney-movie there is!). I just love these guys, I really do.

Girl Afraid
Still Ill
Barbarism Begins At Home

The whole concert was recorded by French television programme Les Enfants Du Rock, but only these three songs were broadcast, along with a short interview. See concert details here.

and do you have this on DVD????

did anyone see him on him on that Lauren Laverne and steve jones show (eek cant think of the name) on channel 4. He was talking about the Smiths and walking around manchester, like through the Cemmetry

did anyone see him on him on that Lauren Laverne and steve jones show (eek cant think of the name) on channel 4. He was talking about the Smiths and walking around manchester, like through the Cemmetry

Yes i saw that Transmission i think the programme was called. extremely boring!

OH MY GOD!!! LILIIIIIIIIIII!!! I SAW IT... I JUST DIIIIIIIIIIIED!! This is my ghost posting... Jesus, Mary and Joseph!!! Holy dance!! This is more than my heart and hormones can take. Why doesn't he dance like that now?? (Don't tell me he's too old now for that, please! :p )

How could we have that video for ourselves?? I want it!!!!

OH MY GOD!!! LILIIIIIIIIIII!!! I SAW IT... I JUST DIIIIIIIIIIIED!! This is my ghost posting... Jesus, Mary and Joseph!!! Holy dance!! This is more than my heart and hormones can take. Why doesn't he dance like that now?? (Don't tell me he's too old now for that, please! :p )

How could we have that video for ourselves?? I want it!!!!

see Ceci - you never believed me when I said the young Morrissey on stage is the hottest thing in the universe - now you know better!

I also want this video. Andy Rourke has not replied to me yet to tell me which show this is. maybe he will?

Girl Afraid
Still Ill
Barbarism Begins At Home

I can't access Myspace at work, but if it is the clip where Johnny is wearing a necklace and yellow skivvy and is dancing with Morrissey, then you're right, Nightandday, it is from Les Enfants Du Rock - I have it on DVD :) So cute.

So, yes, Lilikoi you can find it out there. I happen to have it (not the whole gig, but the Les Enfants Du Rock clip) as I have DVDs of all Smiths TV appearances from 82-87 and that clip was shown on French TV. It's a good one too!

I'm sure you'd be very interested to know there's another clip out there of a lil Morrissey and Marr dance from another TV appearance too, again it was during Barbarism Begins at Home. I'd have to get back to you as to the gig details.

If you look hard enough and are desperate enough ;) you can find loads of Smiths stuff on DVD online . Just take a look at ebay and keep your eye it regularly- you'll find some good stuff pretty quickly!

I've got some awesome gigs on DVD where Morrissey truly dances his legs down to the knees. He goes nuts!
You're right - nothing HOTTER than Morrissey on stage circa
82-87
:)

Last edited:
Oh Wow!! We have more clues now!! I want that sexy dance for meeeee :p

Well, lili... you were right all this time.. Although I would only marry Morrissey today hehehe... Please, if any of you can share that file, please have mercy of this poor souls with little spare time and tons of work... sighs sighs sighs... :p

So, yes, Lilikoi you can find it out there. I happen to have it (not the whole gig, but the Les Enfants Du Rock clip) as I have DVDs of all Smiths TV appearances from 82-87 and that clip was shown on French TV. It's a good one too!

I'm sure you'd be very interested to know there's another clip out there of a lil Morrissey and Marr dance from another TV appearance too, again it was during Barbarism Begins at Home. I'd have to get back to you as to the gig details.

If you look hard enough and are desperate enough ;) you can find loads of Smiths stuff on DVD online . Just take a look at ebay and keep your eye it regularly- you'll find some good stuff pretty quickly!

I've got some awesome gigs on DVD where Morrissey truly dances his legs down to the knees. He goes nuts!
You're right - nothing HOTTER than Morrissey on stage circa
82-87
:)

I did already get a bunch of DVDs over ebay. some of them are quite good - like live in madrid and rockpalast - but some of them complete shite qualilty. like the salford gig - it's amazing but dubbed from some defective vhs tape - with ruined tracking... and that versailles concert with all the pathetic cheesy video effects all over it - oh my.....

yeah, it's always a gamble. you never know what you get.

so if anyone can reccomend any gigs from 86-87 that are halfway decent quality, let me know please.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom