Animal Friends Thread

sanchez.jpgtwinpuppy.jpgfox.jpgdobies.jpg

Some retro pet photos.
My brother with our doberman Sanchez. The hardest thing ever was having to put him down in 2004.
This photo was circa 95.

I'm not sure if this me or my twin sis actually. Puppy the dachshund and Jesse a chihuahua mongrel with a messed up tooth [like a bull dogs] are the dogs.
Puppy hated me. He was my sister's.

Fox the dalmatian who passed away last year. He was my sister's dog but originally mine. BUT I got Sanchez and she ended up with Fox. Sanchez was Eric's first. The chihuahua's I posted before that I have now were originally my mom's but picked me when I had them during her rehab stint. Thankfully, her 10 parrots did not pick me.

Then last of all my twin uncles, my twin and I and my sis Kristin. My gramps dobermans Precious and Killer.
Killer was our nana like in Peter Pan. He did bed checks on us. I'm labelled with the L. Gramps labelled all his pictures since he knew from having twin boys that you'd forget who was who if you didn't.

I'll post my birds next. :)

birds.jpgcortazar.jpgmarquez.jpglester.jpgfiver.jpg

Jude & Lester my cockatiels.
Cortazar & Marquez.
Lester again.
Fiver is the last one. He was a peach front conure while Cortazar and Marquez are half moons. Fiver used to say "little guy" and "Harry Potter". His eyes would dilate whenever he got excited [listening to music]. He got outside in 2006 and I never got him back.

two more shots of Scott(or "Bakula" as the Georgians call him)
SAM_2991.jpg

here I actually manage to get his attention
SAM_2980.jpg

he was looking into the dark at the fireflies
I am really starting to care for him, which is, sort of, bad since I will have to go
one thing I have been relentless about is getting the "blood suckers" on him
I have killed about a dozen of them on him now and check him for more every couple of days
the Georgians think I am crazy for doing this and maybe I am
I know that I would not have imagined myself do this but I just can't help it
once I figured out what they were I just had to get rid of them
which is a breakthrough, I really despise all creepy, crawly things
and my god, blood suckers! thats gotta be the worst
still though, this is where I am at, overcoming my fear and revulsion of these disgusting little monsters
to keep Scott healthier

ps: obviously my hope is that they will be kinder to him now that he seems "blood sucker" free
not holding my breath though, they are a brutal people

Last edited:

Last edited:
But I hate this policy in the uk were if you own a banned "dangerous dog breed" the dog is often taken away and automatically destroyed!
Its an absoloute nonsence!
The type of breed the dog is is irrrelevant as to how dangerous it is!
These guard type breeds are just harmless gentle giants! well ok they will protect there "owner" but all dogs do this its in there nature!
The problem of course is the owners!

Yeah, try saying that when one of them is chewing the face of your child. The general public cannot be trusted with them. I know.

Back
Top Bottom