Anne Boleyn

Silent Reader

On Timeout
On Timeout
There's been all this outcry recently from the woke contingent about how only trans people should play trans roles, only ethnic people should play ethnic roles (so Ben Kingsley would have been out of a job if they'd been making Ghandi today), disabled people should only play disabled roles, writers should only write about what they know etc etc, & anyone recently who has accepted a part they weren't 'qualified' to play has been the victim of screaming cancel culture & had to issue a grovelling apology about how they're going to 're-educate themselves with unconscious bias training, please forgive me' etc.

Well I just read their is going to be a new film about Anne Boleyn, played by a black actress!!! It doesn't offend me from a racial point of view, but why is that OK? Where is the screaming outcry about that?

More left wing woke double standards if you ask me (which no-one did).

There's been all this outcry recently from the woke contingent about how only trans people should play trans roles, only ethnic people should play ethnic roles (so Ben Kingsley would have been out of a job if they'd been making Ghandi today), disabled people should only play disabled roles, writers should only write about what they know etc etc, & anyone recently who has accepted a part they weren't 'qualified' to play has been the victim of screaming cancel culture & had to issue a grovelling apology about how they're going to 're-educate themselves with unconscious bias training, please forgive me' etc.

Well I just read their is going to be a new film about Anne Boleyn, played by a black actress!!! It doesn't offend me from a racial point of view, but why is that OK? Where is the screaming outcry about that?

Why doesn't it offend you from a racial point of view? It should. You should be completely offended if you're white.

Why doesn't it offend you from a racial point of view? It should. You should be completely offended if you're white.
Well I can't get too worked up about it, life's too short but imagine Jim Carrey playing Martin Luther King. It wouldn't go down well in snowflake land I can tell you that.

Well I can't get too worked up about it, life's too short but imagine Jim Carrey playing Martin Luther King. It wouldn't go down well in snowflake land I can tell you that.

That's the problem with whites........we only get offended on behalf of others. This shit wouldn't fly in Saudi Arabia.

I'd like to see a Mike Tyson bio played by this guy.

jew alien.jpg

Have you heard of a movie called "Soul Man" from 1986? C Thomas Howell, a white law student can't afford to pay his tuition fees but sees that blacks get in for free. Thomas does the obvious thing - he go black. I somehow doubt it would get made today funnily enough.

Yes I have & it's a funny film! And I almost 100% guarantee no blacks would have been offended by it.

I'd love to see that come out now, the reaction would be hilarious. I can just imagine the snowflakes bottom lips quivering as they screamed for their 'safe space'.

Yes I have & it's a funny film! And I almost 100% guarantee no blacks would have been offended by it.

I'd love to see that come out now, the reaction would be hilarious. I can just imagine the snowflakes bottom lips quivering as they screamed for their 'safe space'.
Snowflakes? I see you are still persisting with that 'hey, I'm a reasonable guy who accepts all opinions' line.

Have you heard of a movie called "Soul Man" from 1986? C Thomas Howell, a white law student can't afford to pay his tuition fees but sees that blacks get in for free. Thomas does the obvious thing - he go black. I somehow doubt it would get made today funnily enough.

Sounds like a great film. With tips.

The problem is, Snowflakes can't accept MY opinion. Like I said earlier, it's their way or no way. Agree or get cancelled. That's why I hate the Guardian. Look at the Daily Mail- Tory leaning but critical of the government. The Guardian NEVER criticises Labour, because all their readers want is propaganda & the narrative they need to believe.

The problem is, Snowflakes can't accept MY opinion. Like I said earlier, it's their way or no way. Agree or get cancelled. That's why I hate the Guardian. Look at the Daily Mail- Tory leaning but critical of the government. The Guardian NEVER criticises Labour, because all their readers want is propaganda & the narrative they need to believe.
If you believe that the Guardian never criticises Labour then you've clearly never read it. You are just as bigoted as the snowflakes you criticise. Do you have not self-awareness whatsoever?

I can differentiate between accepting someone's opinions & thinking they're bullshit!
No. If you accept someone's opinion it means you accept its validity. If you think it's bullshit then you deny its validity. Your statement is literally oxymoronic.

No. If you accept someone's opinion it means you accept its validity. If you think it's bullshit then you deny its validity. Your statement is literally oxymoronic.
Tell that to the cancel culture snowflakes who hound people out of jobs because they dare say only women have periods (for instance).

And I disagree with you-i've got a mate who thinks Ronnie O'Sullivam is a shit snooker player. It's his opinion but quite frankly a load of bollocks.

Anyway, I do have some good news for you-i'm going to bed. Night night. Maybe I'll die in my sleep & you'll never hear from me again.

If it doesn't offend you from a racial point of view then what's the issue?

Back
Top Bottom