Anne Marie Waters: Morrissey supports For Britain

Let me correct just a few of my multiple delusions.

I didn't have any interest in Morrissey until he made his announcement in support of UKip. Each passing racist endorsement has given me the whitest and widest of wide-ons. I too am fond of announcements in which I lie.

I am a staunch misogynist (this means: a hater of women). I hate myself. Internalisation can be terribly troubling. I'm not intelligent enough to understand it.

As for Boris Johnson I admire the man. He is an establishment conservative just like my dear Nigel. One a member of a Conservative party the other the leader of a c***servative party.

When a politician says they are pro-Brexit then I am instantly converted.

As a fevered member of the new online ThoughtPolice I feel free to continue my teenage replies however embarrassingly petty or brattish they may be, as free speech is indeed one of my proud English traditions (we invented it don't you know?) and must be upheld.

Viva Hate. Especially anyone of ethnic origin.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Unite with all European countries against the imperial EU who want to destroy our proud nations and local cultures.

Said the confused Corbynista. Go on check, you stupid munt. You hate the left but espouse the view of it's leader. You are an incredibly stupid young woman and I mean that will all the condescension I can muster.

Free speech

I live in London. We don’t have local culture. We have global culture. It’s brilliant. Everyone welcome. England for the English? Ugh! London for everyone! VIVA LONDON!!!! A brilliant European and global city.
Extremely dangerous place though, so the news tells me. So I read, you stand a bigger chance of being knifed in London than most other cities in Europe. So to say London is brilliant just doesn't add up. I presume your living in a safer part of London, and I will guess your quite well off too.

The pretend right wingers on here are ok. Hoffman and Thewell. They’re just trying to wind people up. That’s fine. We can clearly see through them, so it’s all good. But the ones on this site that write like they ARE Morrissey are the ones that make me laugh the most. Absolutely hilarious. More from Famous When Dead and reelfountain! I love them!

Said the confused Corbynista. Go on check, you stupid munt. You hate the left but espouse the view of it's leader. You are an incredibly stupid young woman and I mean that will all the condescension I can muster.
I hate the liberal left. Big difference. I've always said my opinions contain elements from across the perceived left-right spectrum. I advise you educate yourself in politics before you say any more.

Last edited:
I live in London. We don’t have local culture. We have global culture. It’s brilliant. Everyone welcome. England for the English? Ugh! London for everyone! VIVA LONDON!!!! A brilliant European and global city.
The new global culture of London that you and the establishment espouse includes daily acid attacks and kids attacking and killing each other with machetes and swords on a scale never before known. This is not an improvement. It is the intentional 'third worlding' of a western city.

The future of globalisation will only bring division and encourage staunch ethno-nationalism where before there was relative social harmony. If you can't see this you have no foresight. What we are seeing in London is only the beginning of globalisation. Prepare for future Balkans-style civil wars across Europe and the US for future generations. The only people to benefit will be the usual 1%.

Keep celebrating the diversity (like an establishment mug) if you wish - but it will only bring the future of mass friction and hellish violence closer.

Last edited:
The new global culture of London that you and the establishment espouse includes daily acid attacks and kids attacking and killing each other with machetes and swords on a scale never before known. This is not an improvement. It is the intentional 'third worlding' of a western city.

The future of globalisation will only bring division and encourage staunch ethno-nationalism where before there was relative social harmony. If you can't see this you have no foresight. What we are seeing in London is only the beginning of globalisation. Prepare for future Balkans-style civil wars across Europe and the US for future generations. The only people to benefit will be the usual 1%.

Keep celebrating the diversity (like an establishment mug) if you wish - but it will only bring the future of mass friction and hellish violence closer.

I smell shite.

"The establishment".
"Globalisation will only bring division".

The seriously stupid f***fountain has publicly supported Farage and Trump within this forum. Both are members of the established elite who are emeshed in global business within and out with their respective countries.

It doesn't come any more stupid than f***fountain.

f***fountain: she says it. She denies it.

And there was me thinking you were my biggest fan. Surely you know my opinions by now - so you should know that Farage has never been my thing (apart from in tactical voting).

Trump is a world class president - but has many Jews around him itching for a war with Iran (and have been for years). Obviously lots of shekels to be made!

And what the moneymen want, they often get (regardless of who is president...).

Obama bombed seven countries and encouraged Soros-financed race riots across the US by comparing a violent bully shot dead by the police as a boy who "could've been his son". That is shameful and downright dangerous. Obama should have been executed for the protection of the American people after encouraging such a thing - and would have been if the CIA cared about the public.

If Hillary got in WW3 would probably have happened by now.

Last edited:
The seriously stupid f***fountain has publicly supported Farage and Trump within this forum. Both are members of the established elite who are emeshed in global business within and out with their respective countries.

When people say "the establishment", what they mean is a confederation of interests and institutions which have reached a consensus as to how use their power. "The establishment" include the political class, the media, Big Tech, global finance, academia, energy, etc.

"The establishment" is trying to destroy both Trump and Farage. However wealthy, powerful, or influential they may be, they are not part of 'the establishment".

.... and out they come. The little racists.

Clearly 2 people in need of a cuddle. 'If you're wondering why' no-one loves you - read your posts.

When people say "the establishment", what they mean is a confederation of interests and institutions which have reached a consensus as to how use their power. "The establishment" include the political class, the media, Big Tech, global finance, academia, energy, etc.

"The establishment" is trying to destroy both Trump and Farage. However wealthy, powerful, or influential they may be, they are not part of 'the establishment".

A voice from the evangelical church of the deluded.

And there was me thinking you were my biggest fan. Surely you know my opinions by now - so you should know that Farage has never been my thing (apart from in tactical voting).

Trump is a world class president - but has many Jews around him itching for a war with Iran (and have been for years). Obviously lots of shekels to be made!

And what the moneymen want, they often get (regardless of who is president...).

Obama bombed seven countries and encouraged Soros-financed race riots across the US by comparing a violent bully shot dead by the police as a boy who "could've been his son". That is shameful and downright dangerous. Obama should have been executed for the protection of the American people after encouraging such a thing - and would have been if the CIA cared about the public.

If Hillary got in WW3 would probably have happened by now.

A voice from the evangelical church of the stupid.

When people say "the establishment", what they mean is ... "

How bold of you to tell "people" what they mean - Thought Police, indeed. Pity the "people" aren't sufficiently intelligent enough to make it clear what they mean in the first place.

The unholy, racist trinity:

Reelfountain
Stephen Hofmann
ForgotHowIGotMyName

... take centre stage. Something has rattled them, but what?

Tags
for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom