Anne Marie Waters thanks Morrissey

MORRISSEY, THANK YOU - Anne Marie Waters Official Website
April 2018 / 19

Dear Morrissey,

Thank you for your recent kind words about For Britain; you are obviously a person with the courage to tell it like it is. In fact, I suspect you and I have a few things in common. I’ve always believed in stating plain facts, and that’s what will bring success For Britain.

We will talk to the back-bone of this country – the working majority. Nobody is listening to the person who gets out of bed, gets the bus to work, pays their bills, raises their kids, and stays within the law. Their opinions mean nothing to a political elite that sees the world as its chess board. Human life is a game they play in Westminster. They have no right, and we will take back the power that rightly belongs to us.

Like you, I feel a strong compassion for animals, and our policies on animal welfare are very close to my heart. I have two dogs next to me as I write this, and I know how wonderful and clever and affectionate and loving they are. Humanity’s treatment of animals is one of its darkest aspects, and I believe we must change this, for our own sake, as well as for animals.

Change is coming, and a lot of people won’t like it, including the established press. I see that they are doing to you what they do to me. ‘Journalists’ have decided to portray us as though we’re unhinged, when actually it is they who are simply not intelligent enough to understand the arguments we’re making. They therefore resort to name-calling to disguise this. As you said, they never print what we say, and like you, I wonder why they bother asking me questions at all.

Thank you for this boost to For Britain. You are one of the only remaining British icons who hasn’t sold out to the thought police.

Thanks again, you’ll always be welcome on board.

Anne Marie

42844_IMG_9037-199x300.jpg

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
How when the 2050 prediction looks like this.

Religions in the UK:
  • Christians: 2010: 64%, 2050: 45%
  • Muslims: 2010: 5%, 2050: 11%
  • Hindus: 2010: 1.4%, 2050: 2%
  • Jews: 2010: 0.5%, 2050: 0.3%
  • Buddhists: 2010: 0.4%, 2050: 0.9%
  • Folk religions: 2010: 0.1%, 2050: 0.3%
  • No religion: 2010: 28%, 2050: 39%
Do those particular stats include illegals and those who didn't fill in the census forms last time, like me?
Of course not. Over the last couple of decades the Muslim population in Britain has exploded, and will continue to do so. Visit any British city: pubs and churches have been replaced by mosques. Mix that with a high birth rate and no wonder people are worried. Do more research.

Last edited:
Do those particular stats include illegals and those who didn't fill in the census forms last time, like me.
Of course not. Over the last couple of decades the Muslim population in Britain has exploded, and will continue to do so. Visit any British city: so many pubs and churches have been replaced by mosques. Mix that with a high birth rate and no wonder people are worried. Do more research.
Statistics always lie. Here in Sweden they tell us the economy is booming. We all know for which group of people that applies to.

LOL

You place too much stock in what Morrissey represents to me, and forget that there are other bands who have shaped my sensibilities. Losing one hardly makes my life a waste. When you use cheap sloganeering and political buzzwords of the day, you cheapen your input by become overly blunt and simple, and removing any of yourself from your own words! So you can fake news triggered cuck snowflake safe space all you want.
Your input has become boring and debased by your use of good words, the best words, really.

Kind of like Morrissey.
What are you on? I have never used those cliched buzzwords ever - 'safe space' was the first one I've ever used on this site. And you know why I did? Because it was a f***ing joke! Lighten up!

All these loons should just move to Iran or Saudi Arabia or some Muslim country. They hate their own country and cultrue so much but love Islam and Muslims so much then the the solution is simple: move over there with the stuff you love.
Many of the women can be slotted into the harems there, remember they have the cool practice of 4 wives
per dude, even for the proletariat can have 4. Halal 24/7. Gay dudes softly tapped from top of condominums.
Fook what are you all waiting for:crazy:
Take the A train.:eyes:

Do those particular stats include illegals and those who didn't fill in the census forms last time, like me.
Of course not. Over the last couple of decades the Muslim population in Britain has exploded, and will continue to do so. Visit any British city: so many pubs and churches have been replaced by mosques. Mix that with a high birth rate and no wonder people are worried. Do more research.

No need to, I grew up in Burnley, probably 80% of the kids of the Muslim families I know do not follow Islam. They go out clubbing, watch Burnley play football and have embraced the British way of life. I think your overly concerned to be honest.

No need to, I grew up in Burnley, probably 80% of the kids of the Muslim families I know do not follow Islam. They go out clubbing, watch Burnley play football and have embraced the British way of life. I think your overly concerned to be honest.
I'm not overly concerned myself, but a lot of people are.
(ps thought you were from the US)

All these loons should just move to Iran or Saudi Arabia or some Muslim country. They hate their own country and cultrue so much but love Islam and Muslims so much then the the solution is simple: move over there with the stuff you love.
Many of the women can be slotted into the harems there, remember they have the cool practice of 4 wives
per dude, even for the proletariat can have 4. Halal 24/7. Gay dudes softly tapped from top of condominums.
Fook what are you all waiting for:crazy:
Take the A train.:eyes:

Could you write sentences that people other than your fellow inmates can understand?

W
Do those particular stats include illegals and those who didn't fill in the census forms last time, like me?
Of course not. Over the last couple of decades the Muslim population in Britain has exploded, and will continue to do so. Visit any British city: pubs and churches have been replaced by mosques. Mix that with a high birth rate and no wonder people are worried. Do more research.

What is the source of these statistics?? Oh sorry you haven't provided any!!

W

What is the source of these statistics?? Oh sorry you haven't provided any!!
'Surface' put up some stats earlier that said Muslims will make up 5 percent of the UK population in 2050!!!! There are more here now. Scroll above and check them out. Crazy.

Could you write sentences that people other than your fellow inmates can understand?

No, I don't write for the benefit of simpletons who can barely read. Or canines.
Have Cheswick draw you comic book.:artpalette:
Tell him to get the crayons and make a picture of this:

Since you dont like anything about the UK or its culture, but are totally in tune
with Muslims and Islam go the fook there. Bye bye. :bouquet:Tell him to use lots of bright
shiny crayon colors.

If you hate the UK adios dont let the door hit you on the way out.:whip:
Now fetch.:laughing:

Yeah you know about 80 percent of the Muslim kids in Burney. :mock:
What a load of BS. Give us the name, address and brief history of each of the "80" percent.

Ive yet to see one Muslim on TV say that Islam is POS religion. But you know thousands upon thousands of muslims in Burney and none like it :rofl:

Has Skinny been redacting your stuff?:laughing:

What are you on? I have never used those cliched buzzwords ever - 'safe space' was the first one I've ever used on this site. And you know why I did? Because it was a f***ing joke! Lighten up!
You're using them in a seemingly serious tone, and I'm not aggrieved by you doing it, so much as the widespread popularity of doing so in general. There's a quote about using words that are your own that's appropriate here. I think in a very few short years hearing the political buzzwords and catch phrases of 2018 will seem as tacky and forced as old sitcom catchphrases once removed from the era. Sorry if I misconstrued tone and intent through text. The internet should really work on a font or something.

No, I don't write for the benefit of simpletons who can barely read. Or canines.
Have Cheswick draw you comic book.:artpalette:
Tell him to get the crayons and make a picture of this:

Since you dont like anything about the UK or its culture, but are totally in tune
with Muslims and Islam go the fook there. Bye bye. :bouquet:Tell him to use lots of bright
shiny crayon colors.

If you hate the UK adios dont let the door hit you on the way out.:whip:
Now fetch.:laughing:

What are you gibbering on about now. I love the UK and have no desire to leave. So in your warped mind, because I have a couple of Muslim mates I support Islam? What a f***ing idiot you are.

Yeah you know about 80 percent of the Muslim kids in Burney. :mock:
What a load of BS. Give us the name, address and brief history of each of the "80" percent.

Ive yet to see one Muslim on TV say that Islam is POS religion. But you know thousands upon thousands of muslims in Burney and none like it :rofl:

Has Skinny been redacting your stuff?:laughing:

Can't you read? I said 80% of the kids of the Muslim families I know, so that means if I knew 10 families, 8 of their kids do not follow Islam . For f***s sake how f***ing stupid are you?

What are you gibbering on about now. I love the UK and have no desire to leave. So in your warped mind, because I have a couple of Muslim mates I support Islam? What a f***ing idiot you are.

No you dont LOL, you dont love the UK, you love Islam. You never stand up when Skinny and Chewsick drag the UK thru the mud, instead you become inflamed when someone speaks out against Islam. This was then, now, and in the future.:head-smack:
Your 'couple of Muslim mates', I assume you meant Skinny and Chewsick, go ahead a book passage for 3, adios happy Ramadam.:tiphat:

Tags
for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom