Anne Marie Waters thanks Morrissey

MORRISSEY, THANK YOU - Anne Marie Waters Official Website
April 2018 / 19

Dear Morrissey,

Thank you for your recent kind words about For Britain; you are obviously a person with the courage to tell it like it is. In fact, I suspect you and I have a few things in common. I’ve always believed in stating plain facts, and that’s what will bring success For Britain.

We will talk to the back-bone of this country – the working majority. Nobody is listening to the person who gets out of bed, gets the bus to work, pays their bills, raises their kids, and stays within the law. Their opinions mean nothing to a political elite that sees the world as its chess board. Human life is a game they play in Westminster. They have no right, and we will take back the power that rightly belongs to us.

Like you, I feel a strong compassion for animals, and our policies on animal welfare are very close to my heart. I have two dogs next to me as I write this, and I know how wonderful and clever and affectionate and loving they are. Humanity’s treatment of animals is one of its darkest aspects, and I believe we must change this, for our own sake, as well as for animals.

Change is coming, and a lot of people won’t like it, including the established press. I see that they are doing to you what they do to me. ‘Journalists’ have decided to portray us as though we’re unhinged, when actually it is they who are simply not intelligent enough to understand the arguments we’re making. They therefore resort to name-calling to disguise this. As you said, they never print what we say, and like you, I wonder why they bother asking me questions at all.

Thank you for this boost to For Britain. You are one of the only remaining British icons who hasn’t sold out to the thought police.

Thanks again, you’ll always be welcome on board.

Anne Marie

42844_IMG_9037-199x300.jpg

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I ask what fundementally are in people's minds when specifically talk about British Culture? On either side of the debate. History and education are a good place to start

Can't you read? I said 80% of the kids of the Muslim families I know, so that means if I knew 10 families, 8 of their kids do not follow Islam . For f***s sake how f***ing stupid are you?

So you were making a generlization about all Muslims based on a sample size of 8 instead of 8000
LOL thats worse.:laughing:

You are defenitely no the sharpest knife in the drawer, I dont know any other way to put it.:highfive:

Can I ask what fundementally are in people's minds when specifically talk about British Culture? On either side of the debate. History and education are a good place to start

Arts (music, tv and film in particular), compassion in terms of the idea that if you fall ill or on hard times you'll be cared for, drink and drugs, shopping, sports, moaning about mundane shit, etc.

Yes and now all British Telly is back to back Muslims this that and the other - never see a white non muslim British storyline. BBC Radio 6 only plays Muslim call to prayer ...All those Muslim doctors working saving lives in the nHs - it's a disgrace...
Arts (music, tv and film in particular), compassion in terms of the idea that if you fall ill or on hard times you'll be cared for, drink and drugs, shopping, sports, moaning about mundane shit, etc.

Last edited:

doh:

Drink, drugs and handouts.LOL
To be expected.:rofl:

No you dont LOL, you dont love the UK, you love Islam. You never stand up when Skinny and Chewsick drag the UK thru the mud, instead you become inflamed when someone speaks out against Islam. This was then, now, and in the future.:head-smack:
Your 'couple of Muslim mates', I assume you meant Skinny and Chewsick, go ahead a book passage for 3, adios happy Ramadam.:tiphat:

As I said, what a f***ing idiot you are. So f***ing simple that you haven't realised we all know you are actually -Biebs / Insp Jacques Clouseau

Last edited:
As I said, what a f***ing idiot you are. So f***ing simple that you haven't realised we all know you are actually -Biebs / Insp Jacques Clouseau

By we you mean you and your two "Muslim" mates.
If you were any smarter youd be dangerous.:crazy:

I forgot to mention the remedials. Sorry to have left you out.

Always the free stuff, with the free-flowing towards you not away from you.:straightface:
Like in that movie, 'it defeats the purpose of us robbing if we get robbed".
PS thats one smart :dog: you got there.:thumb:

Poor sexually repressed Anne Mari and Morrissey. You just can see how their frustrations in life make them grumpy creatures.

Poor sexually repressed Anne Mari and Morrissey. You just can see how their frustrations in life make them grumpy creatures.
I know!

Sex is everything, just look at africans. (Morrissey, that headline costs more but email me for prices)

Go stick a red hot poker up yer bumhole. There's a good twat.

Well , wake me up before I go go.:straightface:
Edward II !! It does appear you may have been British....

Why do you empathy /kumbaya types want to kill anyone who wants
to correct mistakes in your posts, the vilest possible way?
All manner of killing, with pokers and drones.. etc..
cant you all use your intellect like I do?:rolleyes:

I have no idea about Anne Marie, but Morrissey is certainly not sexually repressed. He can go f*** himself absolutely any time he likes.

Well , wake me up before I go go.:straightface:
Edward II !! It does appear you may have been British....

Why do you empathy /kumbaya types want to kill anyone who wants
to correct mistakes in your posts, the vilest possible way?
All manner of killing, with pokers and drones.. etc..
cant you all use your intellect like I do?:rolleyes:

He doesn't want to kill you. He wants you to kill yourself. With a red hot poker. Completely reasonable. Although I would have gone for a greased spike. Get a f***ing grip.

He doesn't want to kill you. He wants you to kill yourself. With a red hot poker. Completely reasonable. Although I would have gone for a greased spike. Get a f***ing grip.

I get it you all come up with the idea and I execute it. Interesting concept.
Reminds me the story about how in Alabama racists would put black dudes
on a water ski and ride him around alligator infested waters. I think its
kind of the same concept. :clap:That way it was not his idea, he was just
giving him a ride.doh:

She has that cool look like that Elastica girl. My inner lesbo is happy yet sad like you are when in love with someone you can't have.

"Oh Anne Marie
can't you see
how you complete me

We could go for walks
in the Isle of Dogs
hold hands like there is no tomorrow

Just you and me
oh Anne Marie
let it be me

They will never know
how your words will glow
what we do now