Anne Marie Waters thanks Morrissey

MORRISSEY, THANK YOU - Anne Marie Waters Official Website
April 2018 / 19

Dear Morrissey,

Thank you for your recent kind words about For Britain; you are obviously a person with the courage to tell it like it is. In fact, I suspect you and I have a few things in common. I’ve always believed in stating plain facts, and that’s what will bring success For Britain.

We will talk to the back-bone of this country – the working majority. Nobody is listening to the person who gets out of bed, gets the bus to work, pays their bills, raises their kids, and stays within the law. Their opinions mean nothing to a political elite that sees the world as its chess board. Human life is a game they play in Westminster. They have no right, and we will take back the power that rightly belongs to us.

Like you, I feel a strong compassion for animals, and our policies on animal welfare are very close to my heart. I have two dogs next to me as I write this, and I know how wonderful and clever and affectionate and loving they are. Humanity’s treatment of animals is one of its darkest aspects, and I believe we must change this, for our own sake, as well as for animals.

Change is coming, and a lot of people won’t like it, including the established press. I see that they are doing to you what they do to me. ‘Journalists’ have decided to portray us as though we’re unhinged, when actually it is they who are simply not intelligent enough to understand the arguments we’re making. They therefore resort to name-calling to disguise this. As you said, they never print what we say, and like you, I wonder why they bother asking me questions at all.

Thank you for this boost to For Britain. You are one of the only remaining British icons who hasn’t sold out to the thought police.

Thanks again, you’ll always be welcome on board.

Anne Marie

42844_IMG_9037-199x300.jpg

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
I visited the British First website -can't bring myself to add a link. I don't want to bang on about and repeat myself but it's a place where people who accuse a religious group they hate of doing certain things then doing the same in some cases worse. Brainwashing and creating fear; hating and persecution of others just based on their faith; stating they wish to reduce Muslim birthrate - how exactly!!!! - removing birthing choices for Muslim women in UK ( bad when Muslim men do it but Britain First can justify it ???? Hitler had an enormous eugenics program which carried on in Sweden +disabled kids till 1970s but all this is forgiven as he like Anne and Moz are animal lovers.

He's not supporting Britain First (who are a VERY dubious group). He is supporting For Britain, which is more of a UKIP offshoot. Still unpalatable to many, no doubt, but not at all the same as Britain First.

He's not supporting Britain First (who are a VERY dubious group). He is supporting For Britain, which is more of a UKIP offshoot. Still unpalatable to many, no doubt, but not at all the same as Britain First.

I think you've only gone and made Morrissey even more confused than before. Hope Damon left a note about that. Next to the one reminding Morrissey to have a drink of water.
Hopefully he won't be left alone long enough to publish a new supportive statement... :D

Whoopi do - she likes dogs..... and did she have a cow, a pig or a chicken to eat that night?

Note how the to functionaries at the Moz Cheka right away denounced your interesting post.:busstop:
Momentarily, Comrade Skinny in his lower apparatchik functionary modality will make a condemnatory
appearance as well, under his Troll Surface guise.:nomouth:
They respond quickly to any pro Moz post.

Tags
for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom