Anne Marie Waters tweets NME article about Morrissey backing

An anonymous person posted (original post):

Well, it looks like Anne Marie Waters considers Morrissey a supporter:

Morrissey backs anti-Islam politician Anne Marie Waters during 6 Music session http://po.st/s5eQV6 via @NME

40896_Moz-920x584.jpg

Related item:

Last edited:
Well, at least you stopped pretending you're not. That's a step in the right direction. Now let's get you pointed in a direction where you don't demonize a whole religion based on their most extreme members. Kind of like how I don't suggest using the Westboro Baptist Church to define and demonize Christianity.
OK, lets try this really slowly...the conversation is about Islam...the westboro baptist church consists of around 30 members, none of whom have been charged with murder...Islam is a really f***ed up religion with a few million current murdering psychopaths in it...lets not conflate things which are entirely different..Yes I am 100% demonizing the crock of shit moronic faith of pisslam, the religion of piss.....Islam is a religion renowned for killing people who dare criticise it, it is a faith with a peado prophet responsible for most terror attacks worldwide, there is NOTHING else like pisslam or even anything close to its evil in this modern world..Now here is the big question, are you ready??? why are you defending pisslam??? thats all I want to know...

No it is not the same at all.

One thing among others about islam : in all muslim countries, when a woman can inherit from her father, it is only the half of what her brother will get. If it is fine with you, good for you, bit don’t call me racist or nazi, because it is not fine with me.

It's not fine with me, but it's also not true. I invite you to fact check and come back to me with lists of which Muslim majority counties it doesn't and doesn't apply to

So, for example, to Quran has a bit in it which is against music, and there is a fairly small minority of Muslims who avoid music because of that. But most are quite happy to listen to music, just like most Christians are quite happy to take out loans and eat prawns, even though both things are forbidden by the Bible.

See is the problem. Most 'Christian' nations were smart enough to at least know there must be a separation between the state and religion. Sharia makes no such distinction and I for one feel like that is dangerous. I watched a video a couple of months ago about a couple of Muslim brothers reacting to video that had surfaced of a girl wearing a hijab that was twerking to a Miley Cyrus song. This happened in England. Anyways they then went round to her house and basically scared the shit of out her for not upholding Muslim beliefs. Remember this is England where you should have compete freedom of personal expression so long as you are not hurting anyone else. As if that wasn't bad enough I then read the comments section full of posts from 'moderate' muslims and honestly it was just as scary as reading the racist comments you find in an EDL video.

It will take me some time but I'll try and see if I can find the video and link it back here. anyway my point being this is Sharia law in action and it should scare the shit out of you, if like me you believe in equal rights for all and the ability to be whoever you want to be.

I think it was Pew research that came back with the alarming statistic that 52% of Muslims in England who believe that homosexuality should be illegal. Now let that sink in for a minute. Not that they think it is wrong as per their set of religious beliefs (I'm OK with them holding that view) but 52% believe it should actually be outlawed!!!

Look, I'm not against 'brown people' as that idiot Uncle Fatty would have you believe to anyone that questions whether the Muslim ideology, but it is a valid question as to whether Islam can successfully integrate with western values, but I do think we should be able to have a sensible conversation about it. An excellent documentary from Trevor Phillips that is very though provoking as it takes the views of many moderate Muslims. The surveys in this documentary are quite shocking.

I think integration and assimilation can occur but ONLY if we are prepared to have honest and mature debates about this.

All citizens be aware, citizen g23 is about to become hysterical and cry a lot because a nasty man just attacked his beloved pisslam..an irrational medieval cult....

OK, lets try this really slowly...the conversation is about Islam...the westboro baptist church consists of around 30 members, none of whom have been charged with murder...Islam is a really f***ed up religion with a few million current murdering psychopaths in it...lets not conflate things which are entirely different..Yes I am 100% demonizing the crock of shit moronic faith of pisslam, the religion of piss.....Islam is a religion renowned for killing people who dare criticise it, it is a faith with a peado prophet responsible for most terror attacks worldwide, there is NOTHING else like pisslam or even anything close to its evil in this modern world..Now here is the big question, are you ready??? why are you defending pisslam??? thats all I want to know...

And there we have it. Your true colours. You piece of bigoted scum. Go to bed and stop drinking. You just keep right on posting like this, and I'll ban you. Your choice.

Morrissey must be pleased as punch that he's got a load of Nazi apologists on this board sticking up for him.

And this idiot is a big part of the problem right here. Whenever you try and have a sensible debate on this subject and the second you say you have some concerns over Islam ideology you are automatically branded a Nazi and it's a BIG problem as to why people discuss this subject 'in private.'

The minute you try and have a public debate about it you have Leftwing tossers like this dude calling you a Nazi, a racist, an Islamophobe etc.

And this idiot is a big part of the problem right here. Whenever you try and have a sensible debate on this subject and the second you say you have some concerns over Islam ideology you are automatically branded a Nazi and it's a BIG problem as to why people discuss this subject 'in private.'

The minute you try and have a public debate about it you have Leftwing tossers like this dude calling you a Nazi, a racist, an Islamophobe etc.
Kind of ironic, because Hitler admired Islam....

dont forget peeps, that according to the leftists here if you are a white dude, and decide to convert to Islam you will no longer be white....:crazy:

Marxism is totally insane.

I wind 'em up, and off they go. Nazi baiting is so, so easy. This is Morrissey-Solo. And the racist. bigots, and Nazis have descended en-masse. Hilarious.

OK gang, Hitler openly despised religion, but he did make one exception and made one religious leader an honorary SS general...who was it????

Kind of ironic, because Hitler admired Islam....

Haha, yeah I forgot that. I read a really interesting article just last week on how the the Nazi's conspired with the Middle East to deal with the jews during the war.

hitler-and-the-grand-mufti-capture.jpg

It's not fine with me, but it's also not true. I invite you to fact check and come back to me with lists of which Muslim majority counties it doesn't and doesn't apply to

If it is not true, it should be very easy for you to prove me wrong.

Sorry, but you are a garden variety leftist beta male, the type that wets himself when confronted in real life...

Tough shit, buster. I told you - any more of your bigoted posts, and I'll ban you under clause 6.1 of the Terms of this site. They're there for you to read. You don't abide by them, I'll ban you. Your choice.

Sorry, but you are a garden variety leftist beta male, the type that wets himself when confronted in real life...

Oh, boo-hoo. Man doesn't like how an admin on a website administers the rules. One more like this, and you're out. Try it, and see what happens.

Tough shit, buster. I told you - any more of your bigoted posts, and I'll ban you under clause 6.1 of the Terms of this site. They're there for you to read. You don't abide by them, I'll ban you. Your choice.
What on earth are you talking about? I attacked an ideology, how is that bigoted???

Tags
for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom