Anne Marie Waters tweets NME article about Morrissey backing

An anonymous person posted (original post):

Well, it looks like Anne Marie Waters considers Morrissey a supporter:

Morrissey backs anti-Islam politician Anne Marie Waters during 6 Music session http://po.st/s5eQV6 via @NME

40896_Moz-920x584.jpg

Related item:

Last edited:
Apparently in 2015 there were 100k Islamic terrorists out of 1.6 billion followers of Islam. That’s not many.

Since 2014, 2043 people have lost their lives to Islamic terrorists

In 2015; 13286 Americans lost their lives to fellow Americans who shot them.
Wow, thats great news, just 100, 000 terrorists and a few thousand poor bastards slaughtered...well, I don't see a problem then..Lets just look the other way..

yeah, but he's just a 'pop star', why should she or anyone care what he says.

And mentioning someone is not supporting someone or their ideas or actions.
Not sure why you seem bothered by it, he mentioned her and she mentioned him, little mutual admiration club, so what?

Wow, thats great news, just 100, 000 terrorists and a few thousand poor bastards slaughtered...well, I don't see a problem then..Lets just look the other way..

My point is that, yes it’s an issue but there are far bigger issues from which people want to look the other way.

Last edited:
My point is that, yes it’s an issue but there are far bigger issues from which people want to look the other way but that doesn’t seem to fit with your racist views does it?
If you called me a racist to my face, I would hit you so hard you wouldnt do it a second time. I have no problem discussing all issues, this issue is about Islamic terrorism....

Pope Francis doesn't condemn homosexuality at all.
Pope Frankie is still a cock in a frock that absolved pedophile priests instead of condemning or helping to prosecute them. Can he somehow fix the pain of the victims that suffered them? No justice brought = complicity. (For the record IMO, all religion brings fear, stupidity, and hate to the world.)

Oh, when did the young become such hysterical weak libtards??? AMW is not extreme anything, she has a point of view, that is all! Some of you kids call anyone right/extreme right just because they are not yoghurt knitters like you. How does this scale work? If AMW is right/extreme right, where is Hitler, Pot, Stalin etc on this little scale????
You completely lost me at libtard. You should sprinkle a "cuck" and a "snowflake" in there for good measure.

Anyone stupid enough to defend a bunch of people that think an illiterate paedophile received messages from the archangel gabriel and then split the moon in two and rode up to heaven on a winged horse, do not deserve respect. Islam is sexist, homophobic and all the other ist and ism you snowflakes usually rail against...

If you called me a racist to my face, I would hit you so hard you wouldnt do it a second time. I have no problem discussing all issues, this issue is about Islamic terrorism....

Fair enough, have amended my post but my point still stands, we quite rightly are appalled when we see terrorist attacks ( I live just outside Manchester so the Arena attack troubled my kids) However as I said in my post, more Americans are killed by the guns of fellow Americans in one year than Islamic terrorisism has achieved since 2014.

Pope Frankie is still a cock in a frock that absolved pedophile priests instead of condemning or helping to prosecute them. Can he somehow fix the pain of the victims that suffered them? No justice brought = complicity. (For the record IMO, all religion brings fear, stupidity, and hate to the world.)

Some religions are more damaging than others. I have a lot of observations to make to the hierachy of catholicism, but I must admit that some priest have been condemned for abuse in my country and the church didn't protect them, on the contrary. It's an individual crime -terrible, no doubt about it- commited exercising a function, abuse is not the doctrine of the church. Local courts and police have a lot to do with justice once the crime was denounced.

Fair enough, have amended my post but my point still stands, we quite rightly are appalled when we see terrorist attacks ( I live just outside Manchester so the Arena attack troubled my kids) However as I said in my post, more Americans are killed by the guns of fellow Americans in one year than Islamic terrorisism has achieved since 2014.
That is called 'whattabouttery', surely you are smarter than that, I am appalled by all killing, aren't you?

Some religions are more damaging than others. I have a lot of observations to make to the hierachy of catholicism, but I must admit that some priest have been condemned for abuse in my country and the church didn't protect them, on the contrary. It's an individual crime -terrible, no doubt about it- commited exercising a function, abuse is not the doctrine of the church. Local courts and police have a lot to do with justice once the crime was denounced.[/QUOTE
It's the disconnect between belief and action that kills me. I know there are good people in any religion, and they should feel free to use whatever illusion they need to get through life and feel productive and good about themselves, but any time you have a person believing that a wave of the hand and some chanting can absolve them of their deeds, I'll opt out of it for a more reality based life.

So you consider yourself to be apolitical then?

And you have no idea who I am.
No, I am a socially conservative, right wing libertarian, thats more a philosophy, it;s not a group or a party. I dont need to know you to tell you that you are above small minded pettiness and dogma inherent in groups/parties...

Anyone stupid enough to defend a bunch of people that think an illiterate paedophile received messages from the archangel gabriel and then split the moon in two and rode up to heaven on a winged horse, do not deserve respect. Islam is sexist, homophobic and all the other ist and ism you snowflakes usually rail against...
But Christianity is just as delusional in that sense, as are all other religions, yes? So clearly you must be an atheist.

Why doesn't Morrissey appear with Anne Marie on BBC Question Time? He has been offered a spot on the panel several times but always bottles it.

What annoys me about him is the opportunistic trolling of a very sensitive issue simply to publicise a crap new single. I don't have any problem with his 'free speech' rights to say what he wants about Islam but he can't have it both ways. He is supportive of Islamic culture when he espouses Istanbul as a city but then allies with people like Anne Marie who have blanket negative views of Islam as 'evil'. There's a disconnect which he needs to explore. Why doesn't he do that on British television in front of an audience who can challenge him? Why does he only do it from behind the security of a microphone onstage where he can storm off in a huff if anyone calls him out?

I don't think he's racist. I don't think he's anti-Islamic and I don't think the two are synonymous. I do think he is unscrupulous in his continued attempts to gain publicity whenever some awful terrorist incident unfolds (Paris, Manchester, Utoya). Karma keeps receipts. At some stage the public will wise up to the fact that he is just a troll and ignore him.....

But Christianity is just as delusional in that sense, as are all other religions, yes? So clearly you must be an atheist.
Again, it's just more pointless 'whataboutery' so common in the left. The discussion is Islam but you want to discuss Christianity or Zen or America or McDonalds, anything but the topic in hand...

Tags
for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom