Another Morrissey photo posted by @mrjakewalters / Instagram

Another Jake picture of Moz appeared on his Instagram:

41928_morissey_sinatra_elvis.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great photo. If I was Jake I would have stuck with Moz, unless he was hell to live with, in which case I'd live next door or in the basement. Or attic.
But I am not humasexual so it's a moot point. Still, I can appreciate the fact that Moz was extremely photogenic, to say the least.

Right after taking this photo they went and made themselves a humasexual sandwich :lbf:

Great photo. If I was Jake I would have stuck with Moz, unless he was hell to live with, in which case I'd live next door or in the basement. Or attic.
But I am not humasexual so it's a moot point. Still, I can appreciate the fact that Moz was extremely photogenic, to say the least.
Living next door is, I believe, the arrangement that the late author Robert Parker and his partner had. Not the worst idea!

I reckon that is complete bull ox inn nn it! Those photos of Elvis and Steve's father in law where photo shopped in m8! I reckon Uncle Steve would never have a photo book with 2 blood Yanks! I reckon.

I reckon for all of you anti-Americans, he doesn't live in LA, Steve played with my scarf in 1992, and Steve doesn't drink coffee, just tea. Look at the pic posted of him at the Sunset Marquis pool, that's a coffee cup.

That picture looks like a promo from The Frank Sinatra Timex Special - March 1960

Elvis rockin' the quiff here.

That clip is brilliant! They both look like they're enjoying the experience (unlike the Bing/Bowie duet, which I still love). I've never seen that before, thanks for posting.

this is the same sofa from the december speech video. cushions were removed in the video. great pic.
No way! Are you serious? I'm gonna have to sit through that December bile again? I don't think I'm able for that twice in one year. Me reckon me watch it tomorrow in 2018.

I reckon that is complete bull ox inn nn it! Those photos of Elvis and Steve's father in law where photo shopped in m8! I reckon Uncle Steve would never have a photo book with 2 blood Yanks! I reckon.

I reckon for all of you anti-Americans, he doesn't live in LA, Steve played with my scarf in 1992, and Steve doesn't drink coffee, just tea. Look at the pic posted of him at the Sunset Marquis pool, that's a coffee cup.

Met your sister recently!

giphy.gif

You have to wonder, didn't Elvis ever look at old photos of himself and think, "I should get back to my old style and ditch the jumpsuits, I used to look really good." Same thing applies to Morrissey. How do you lose your sense of style so completely? Still love the guy though.

Elvis basically did that with the '68 Comeback Special and Morrissey with with the Quarry tour (with its massive '68-style MORRISSEY letters and the quiff back in fine form). If you do it more than a couple times it starts to have a real bad look...

You have to wonder, didn't Elvis ever look at old photos of himself and think, "I should get back to my old style and ditch the jumpsuits, I used to look really good." Same thing applies to Morrissey. How do you lose your sense of style so completely? Still love the guy though.

Back
Top Bottom