Any advice would be helpful

mpmurr

I picked up three 12" LP Morrissey Bootlegs when I was in Australia years ago, maybe 93 or 94. I found them the other day behind a cabinet and would like them to go to a good home. Not sure what they're worth or whether I should put them on eBay, so any help would be appreciated.

The albums are;

Posing in Paris - Elysee 29.4.91
Wembley Arena - 20 July 91
Hamburg docks 6.5.91

Not much call for vinyl these days, but the covers are nice.

Also I found a real cassette, remember them, not homemade, of The Smiths being interviewed from a company called Tabak (they did lots in the 80's and 90's in England). Does anyone have a cassette player?

for your interest

You should remember to look up http://passionsjustlikemine.com

If you click 'unofficial recordings' you find many bootlegs info.

Many Smiths and Morrissey bootlegs are found from online these days, perhaps those items aren't worth much.

Yes, I do have a cassette player which is still very handy.

Also I found a real cassette, remember them, not homemade, of The Smiths being interviewed from a company called Tabak (they did lots in the 80's and 90's in England). Does anyone have a cassette player?

I had something from Baktabak - is that the same thing?

Peter

Yep, I think Tabak and Baktabak are the same company. I seem to remember that I had a Cure one and and Clash one at some time, but things disappear each time I move, it's amazing I still have the Smith's one.

Posing in Paris - Elysee 29.4.91
Wembley Arena - 20 July 91
Hamburg docks 6.5.91

These LPs, if in good condition, can actually fetch a bit of money.

Tags
album bootleg morrissey the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom