Any good looking bald(ing) males on solo?

"good looking bald(ing) males"

I've heard Kewpie is quite a stunner in that department.

dohhhhhhhh

"good looking bald(ing) males"

I've heard Kewpie is quite a stunner in that department.

:rolleyes:

When I was about a month old, a nurse said to my mother that I reminded of her a kewpie doll.
I wasn't a bald baby, she meant my mischievous expression.
I have some photographic proof, but only few might get a privilege to see them.

aww shucks thanks for saying so :blushing:
& I do actually believe I clean up quite nicely when my face and head are freshly shaven
its like a big 200 pound baby and what woman does not want that? :lbf:
also
Balding is something that happens to you.
Baldness is a choice.
Well, in my case its a combination of both. Before the army I had gr8 hair that I would frequently shave and it would all quickly grow right back in like 6 months! :eek:
Then, after the Gulf War, some of what I had left either fell out of the front part of it, or just stopped growing at all. :(
I waited a long time for it to grow back, but once I realized it was not coming back ever
thats when I started shaving it regularly, which is a choice I am happy with :thumb:

Then, after the Gulf War, some of what I had left either fell out of the front part of it, or just stopped growing at all. :(

Were you stationed in the Gulf area?

yes, from November of 90 to March of 91...

You may have gotten some of the "syndrome" that affected a lot of guys from there, possibly?

You may have gotten some of the "syndrome" that affected a lot of guys from there, possibly?

Well, this really is not the right thread for going on about this so I will keep it simple.
No, I have never been diagnosed with "Gulf War Syndrome". But for the simple reason that my post war toxicity is believed to be the result of the high level of radiation I was exposed to and the inhaling of some unspecified amount of DU dust. All of my VA medical work has been in relation to that.

Tags
seeker rules
Back
Top Bottom