Any predications on tonight's set list?

Satellite of Love
You're Gonna Need Someone on Your Side
Scandinavia

Meat is Murder
Yes I Am Blind
Get Off The Stage

God I really hope he doesn't squander the occasion by playing "Satellite" just because it's his 'current single.'

One song was 'Irish Blood', not sure about the other two.

"I like to watch things on TV.." Well, that concert is mainly for the elite and the royalties :p I really dunno why Morrissey went there.. Anyway, I like to see Moz perform in Norway,and although I've seen him better, it was not bad.. I guess half of the audience had no idea who he was, and believed that when he sang "I've been dreaming of a time when!" and took a long pause, they had expected him to sing something about love, peace and harmony that would match the other artists, but instead, of course came "The English are sick to death of labour and tories.." Haha, I just came to remember this is why we love him :p

"I like to watch things on TV.." Well, that concert is mainly for the elite and the royalties :p I really dunno why Morrissey went there.. Anyway, I like to see Moz perform in Norway,and although I've seen him better, it was not bad.. I guess half of the audience had no idea who he was, and believed that when he sang "I've been dreaming of a time when!" and took a long pause, they had expected him to sing something about love, peace and harmony that would match the other artists, but instead, of course came "The English are sick to death of labour and tories.." Haha, I just came to remember this is why we love him :p

Did he say anything?

Nothing but "thank you" after each song. He said something uncomprehensible before bursting into PATSE though.

Re: Any predications on tonight's set list? - I think they meant "predictions"

I had previosuly predicted Sunday/Action/HSIN. So I was 100% wrong. Oh well.

Re: Any predications on tonight's set list? - I think they meant "predictions"

I had previosuly predicted Sunday/Action/HSIN. So I was 100% wrong. Oh well.

"Meat is Murder" would've been superb, but perhaps his band's current version would have been a bit too lengthy for his time slot.

Back
Top Bottom